kitakaze

Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

SweatyYeti

And BD, you should realize that the higher the number of bigfoot reports vs the amount of time there remains zero proof, just makes bigfoot as a real animal less believable.

And more ridiculous...perhaps?? :huh:

Next thing you know....the resident skeptics will be likening Bigfoot to unicorns, and  werewolves. ;)

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

^

Yes, there is, dmaker. My point was....to the extreme skeptics...(such as yourself, Squatchy and Crow)....Bigfoot can't really get "less believable".

You, and the gang, already equate it with unicorns...werewolves...fairies....the Easter Bunny....etc. So, I think it's just a pretense, to talk like you are giving it some small degree of credibility. 

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

dmaker

No, I was just being polite and trying to avoid saying things like ridiculous, etc.  But if bigfoot could hardly get any less believable for me, I am sure there are others who have yet to reach their tipping point.  Keep increasing the number of reports as high as you can, and maybe you'll push a few of them off the edge. Can you imagine? 1,000,000 bigfoot reports and not a single shred of proof? That is where this is headed. 

Bigfoothunter

^^

As I recall, you opted not to discuss the finer points of the PGF. Went as far as to say you didn't have to answer questions pertaining to them and would rely on your gut feeling. You have nothing to add IMO.

Squatchy McSquatch

I plussed you for that Sweaty, though I give Bigfoot as a creature zero credibility

But the Easter Bunny is real, man  :)

SweatyYeti

^

Thanks, Squatchy.  I could tell that you give Bigfoot's existence a nice, big 'ZIPPO' probability.

I know scoffing, when I see it. :)

....I give Bigfoot as a creature zero credibility.

But the Easter Bunny is real, man  

Personally, I give the Easter Bunny....and kitakaze.....zero credibility. :nono:

Edited by SweatyYeti

norseman
BFF Donor

Yeah, everything strikes you as Randism gone bad lately. 

I've never said anything about the provincial park.

Not everything.

How is that different? Are we going to protest BC or Harrison hot springs for alleged hood winked visitors spending cash that cannot make up their own minds about a supposed creature?

What ever happened to personal responsibility?

If people want to pay money to ride around in a argo in a "squatchy" area? Who cares?

SweatyYeti

^

Likewise, Norseman....if proponents wish to discuss the evidence for Bigfoot on a Bigfoot Discussion Board....why should other people who feel very differently about the subject object to the discussions/analysis so strongly...and for such long periods of time???

It is amazing, to me, how "belief in Bigfoot" can bother some people as much as it does.  

Edited by SweatyYeti

dmaker

Yeah, everything strikes you as Randism gone bad lately. 

I've never said anything about the provincial park.

Not everything.

How is that different? Are we going to protest BC or Harrison hot springs for alleged hood winked visitors spending cash that cannot make up their own minds about a supposed creature?

What ever happened to personal responsibility?

If people want to pay money to ride around in a argo in a "squatchy" area? Who cares?

I don't imagine the park staff fill visitors ears with woo the moment they arrive. BFH talks about bigfoot and, presumably, shows his guests his blobsquatch photo all while talking about how really, real bigfeets are. He even used to give out a cast that he " verified as authentic". I don't see that on the website anymore. 

That is the difference, and it is a big one. 

• Upvote 1

DWA

This thread is for discussion of the following Bigfoot suit made by Chris Walas...

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-24%20at%2012.25.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-27%20at%207.00.5

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-28%20at%2012.52.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-28%20at%2012.48.

Arms as compared by Gigantofootecus...

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-26%20at%2012.01.

I think the suit is very impressive.It compares very well with Patty in the texture, the upper arm length, the appearance of musculature, the bulk in chest and torso, the diaper butt, the cone head and heavy brow.The shoulder muscles, biceps, back of neck, cone head, robust torso, pronounced buttocks, all are very, very good.

Walas is sending me more of the suit next week after Halloween which I will post here. He made the suit from scraps for a documentary project he is working on. He plans to rework the suit next year when he continues his project. It is important to note that Patty inspired the look of what I call Wally, but it was not meant to be a PGF recreation.

Just remember what Dr. DWA has been telling you, time out of mind:

HUMAN PROPORTIONS = HUMAN.

Sorry, Wally.  Go give Beav a wedgie.  Have red lines replaced red circles in woowoo fringe-dom?

Red circles were BETTER, because at least they showed something.

Does anyone else besides me notice the bulge in the suit around the waist? If this film/photo was said to be an actual Bigfoot, the skeptics would be all over that.

DWA

It is the baggiest.  About as obvious a suit as one can see.  And don't ask me what the red lines mean...'coz they don't.

dmaker

Does anyone else besides me notice the bulge in the suit around the waist? If this film/photo was said to be an actual Bigfoot, the skeptics would be all over that.

I did notice that right away.  After looking more closely, I think it is just the left hand. Due to the lack of resolution, the hand does not stand out well from the background midsection, so it creates an illusion of a bulge. I don't think it is actually.

Here is what the NAWAC consider to be a really, real bigfoot. He is certainly not looking so great and has bulges and, uhm, consideral mid section girth.

baggywoodape_zpskoy2f0wd.png

Edited by dmaker

DWA

Until one reads the backstory that makes a human about as unlikely as Patty being one, that sounds like a cool story, bro.