kitakaze

Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

SWWASAS
On 8/16/2016 at 6:56 PM, Twist said:

That would make sense SWWS.  Some Indian legends describe a much more aggressive and feared "animal" than other Indian legends or what we experience now.  Perhaps opportunity is a critical criteria in finding food, but, past history, aka since "white man" arrived, there are learned lessons that reduce the BF vs. Humane encounter.  

Looking at individual tribes relationship with BF from what little they tell us,  the NA tribes that seem to have the most friendly relationship with BF are places where food is plentiful like coastal areas where NA rely heavily on seafood protein.    The  Washington coastal Quinault tribe seems to have quite a friendly relationship with local BF in their oral histories.     Tribal elders will talk about it.   They literally plead to BF researchers to show proper respect for Sasquatch.    There are reports that NA actually shared fish, willingly or not, with BF.    Drying or netted fish would often be raided.     But some interior regions,   the NA relationships with BF seem to be more fear based,  and BF are sometimes referred to as cannibals.    I would guess the problem is that in these areas, food is less plentiful, and NA and BF were in direct competition for similar and sometimes limited food sources.        In all cases there is a spiritual aspect Sasquatch in the oral histories.     European arrivals would not have any spiritual respect for BF,  and fish stealers would probably be shot at.      The BF / human relationship probably went downhill fast when Europeans showed up in the PNW.    

Edited by SWWASAS

Backdoc
BFF Donor

Just wanted to point out this thread got a bit quiet.  It is no surprise to me.

Since we can't get any more Walas stuff on Wally, anyone have an 'Yeti' stuff form his 'Journey to the forbidden Valley' we can discuss :D

PBeaton

Our intransigent skeptic still never posted the other photo Walas sent him. But after he edited/cropped the last image to hide the Walas elbow location from Gigantofootecus, claimin' it showed "somethin" not seen in the PGF... ;) ;)...how reliable would anythin' he adds be !  haha !

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

Is this Walas suit made with 1967 materials and methods? 

Backdoc
BFF Donor
16 minutes ago, OkieFoot said:

Is this Walas suit made with 1967 materials and methods? 

We only have one source of the pics and the info on it and that is Kit. 

More people will elaborate on that point as to why that may be a concern.

PBeaton

Walas told me the suit was made from scrap left overs from other projects, an the fur material dates back to 1978.

• Upvote 1

Stringerbell89
On 10/28/2015 at 10:55 AM, Guest said:

Does anyone else besides me notice the bulge in the suit around the waist? If this film/photo was said to be an actual Bigfoot, the skeptics would be all over that.

Yes I see it

Backdoc
BFF Donor

Welcome Stringerbell

Stringerbell89

Thank you for the warm welcome fellas

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

Could the "bulge" along the waist really be the "figure's" left hand? 

hiflier
BFF Donor
15 hours ago, OkieFoot said:

Could the "bulge" along the waist really be the "figure's" left hand? 

Absolutely :) 

Backdoc
BFF Donor
On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 3:38 PM, PBeaton said:

Walas told me the suit was made from scrap left overs from other projects, an the fur material dates back to 1978.

And as we know Patty had to be made from materials from 1967 or before.  

Here is Walas' effort in his movie recently using all the newest stuff.  How average is this?

hiflier
BFF Donor

Is that the best there is? How about Wally talking to his peeps and show them the stabilized version of the PGF and then say, "I would like you to fund the project to make a costume that looks and moves just like that."

SWWASAS

Seems like a good warning to those who want to bag BF with a gun.       With a movie a scene where the yeti looks like a costume can be edited or reshot to conceal the obvious.     Looks like mos t of the costume work was on the head and face and not showing much of the body but the back.