kitakaze

Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

PBeaton

kitakaze,

What grated you about Long's first chapter ?  :)

Pat...

dmaker

I find it hard to take you seriously, BH. A self styled "bigfoothunter" who has found precisely zero bigfoots, and gets foamy at the mouth with frustration anytime his precious PGF is challenged. 

Now cue comments about gut reactions, and loamy soil, and shallow tracks made by mere mortals, etc, etc, etc, etc...

Yeah, serious stuff indeed.

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1

I find it hard to take you seriously, BH. A self styled "bigfoothunter" who has found precisely zero bigfoots, and gets foamy at the mouth with frustration anytime his precious PGF is challenged. 

That's so funny I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

Guest Bigfoothunter

When was it challenged?  And who would take track depth seriously - certainly not someone who has no answers.

kitakaze

kitakaze,

What grated you about Long's first chapter ?  :)

Pat...

Starting a book detailing investigative journalism with fiction.

I do not think the book was over-burdened with tedious self-fascination, however, as I and many others, believers included, did with WRMP.

That's so funny I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

Not by a long shot.

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Hey Kitakaze, be sure to make Victoria Domino aware how Heironimus told Greg Long that he didn't wear his boots when in walked over the sandbar in his alleged costume.

And by all means - let her know if Heironimus had worn his boots - what size would the be. After all .... we don't want things to go unnoticed - now do we.     :)   Not by a long shot.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

SweatyYeti

I think one day there may even be a book found at the library called "The Little Narcissist who cried Bombshell".   :)

Kitakaze is a legend in only his own mind. He seeks attention by claiming bombshells he never seems to back up. SweatyYeti has mastered exposing the guy for what he is. Who else but Kitakaze takes him seriously - really?

Thanks, BH. :)

I know I don't take Mr. Kit's words seriously...

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 2

kitakaze

^^

Hey Kitakaze, be sure to make Victoria Domino aware how Heironimus told Greg Long that he didn't wear his boots when in walked over the sandbar in his alleged costume.

And by all means - let her know if Heironimus had worn his boots - what size would the be. After all .... we don't want things to go unnoticed - now do we.     :)   Not by a long shot.

Sure, we could discuss Heironimus' boot size. We could also discuss Gimlin telling John Green he provided his own horse for Bluff Creek, telling Matthew Moneymaker he had Heironimus' horse because he was boarding it as a favour and then later telling Chris Murphy then Thom Cantrall that Roger borrowed the horse and he had nothing to do with it - only after Heironimus providing the horse became undeniable.

Ah, but you wanted to pretend like as if Gimlin hasn't changed his story.

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

I don't believe that Kitakaze even takes himself seriously, especially when he gets called out on all the contradictions you've nailed him on.

^^

Sure, we could discuss Heironimus' boot size.

So what is Bob H's boot size?

kitakaze

½.

We could also discuss Gimlin telling John Green he provided his own horse for Bluff Creek, telling Matthew Moneymaker he had Heironimus' horse because he was boarding it as a favour and then later telling Chris Murphy then Thom Cantrall that Roger borrowed the horse and he had nothing to do with it - only after Heironimus providing the horse became undeniable.

SweatyYeti

^^

I don't believe that Kitakaze even takes himself seriously, especially when he gets called out on all the contradictions you've nailed him on.

I'm quite sure that he doesn't take himself seriously, when he claims that the "principals of the PGF" have told him that Bob Heironimus "wore the suit". 

So, kit....you said:

Excellent. Dismissing evidence without having examined it. You have the makings of an excellent denialist.

What do you think, Champ....should we examine your "Bombshell" evidence?? :popcorn:

dmaker

Sweaty, can you please limit your interrogation about Kits suit claims to the bombshell thread and stop saturating every single other thread with your constant off topic haranguing?

• Upvote 2

Guest DWA

"Excellent.  Dismissing the evidence I resolutely refuse to provide without having examined it. You have the makings of an excellent common-sense person."  Thanks, Kit!

Then there is dismissing evidence repeatedly paraded before one with a wave of hand.  THAT'S a denialist, Kit. 

Guest Crowlogic

I think one day there may even be a book found at the library called "The Little Narcissist who cried Bombshell".   :)

Kitakaze is a legend in only his own mind. He seeks attention by claiming bombshells he never seems to back up. SweatyYeti has mastered exposing the guy for what he is. Who else but Kitakaze takes him seriously - really?

Thanks, BH. :)

Sweaty why am I being included in that post quote  for something I've never said?  Fact check please and edit your quotes to reflect the person you're quoting.

Edited by Crowlogic

Guest Bigfoothunter

½.

We could also discuss Gimlin telling John Green he provided his own horse for Bluff Creek, telling Matthew Moneymaker he had Heironimus' horse because he was boarding it as a favour and then later telling Chris Murphy then Thom Cantrall that Roger borrowed the horse and he had nothing to do with it - only after Heironimus providing the horse became undeniable.

What is your source for the boot size of Heironimus?

Also, the Gimlin remark has been posted to death that he was talking about no one financing his trip. It's been established to my satisfaction that Bob Gimlin supplied his own gas - food - clothing - and horse regardless of who owned it.

If someone takes a trip by way a car - they supplied their own transportation/vehicle even if Hertz rented it to them.

If someone goes fishing and says they financed their own trip by getting a fishing license, getting their own bait, and supplied their own fishing pole and boat despite the State technically supplying the fishing permit, the oil company supplying the gas to drive there, the tackle shop supplying the worms to fish with, and the neighbor loaning their boat out to be used .... it is still accurate to say that person financed their own trip. 

To claim otherwise is a play on words IMO and demonstrates a desperate attempt on the critics to make something out of nothing because they can't find fault any other way. But that is expected when the same person attempts to justify a creek being dry by including the entire flood plane that also has a road going over it, attempts to justify sand being white as snow because of wearing a hood over one's face for 60 seconds despite spending an entire day looking at bluish gray sand without wearing a hood. Someone else may find that nonsense innocent and believable, but I call it hardcore spin doctoring.

Edited by Bigfoothunter