Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

kitakaze

Unsupported claims are the sum total of bigfoot skepticism.  Evidence - copious and compelling evidence that leaves little doubt once science is applied - says the animal is real.

[mic drop]

Edited by DWA

Guest Crowlogic

Unsupported claims are the sum total of bigfoot skepticism.  Evidence - copious and compelling evidence that leaves little doubt once science is applied - says the animal is real.

[mic drop]

Bring the body into the lab and bigfoot claims will be supported   Soooo where's the body of them there wood apes you've been promoting?

Guest Bigfoothunter
"Are you at all concerned we still do not have the answer to the Q?"  Unsupported claims are the bedrock of bigfoot. It's pretty standard fare around here.

I know all about unsupported claims and not getting the answers from those who make them. Still waiting to hear how the deep foot-prints were made me wearing wood carvings while other men could only walk atop of the ground. The same applies to the PGF site.

Guest Crowlogic

"Most Footers we suspect deep down know very well Bigfoot is a myth but they keep a straight face and play Woods and Wildmen because it's fun and they get to meet other people who can reaffirm their maverick thinker status.   Bigfoot, so dumb it hurts."

As time goes by the above statement is ever more pertinent.

^^^

Don't you think only recently Bigfoot as a concept is getting its' first serious consideration as a study subject?

Take the Stanford walking study.  They didn't study how the Easter Bunny hops.  We are finally seeing science look into the subject beyond some early efforts in the 1970's.  A person may be right if they say Bigfoot does not exist or they may be right that it does.

Also, once again, you say, Most Footers we suspect deep down know very well Bigfoot is a myth but they keep a straight face..."

You have no way of knowing if most people who believe there is or could be bigfoot deep down think there is not.  This does not stop you from making such a blanket statement that logically cannot be true. Their belief is what makes them followers of Bigfoot.  You don't even say 'a few' or 'some'  

To believe you statement of false logic, It would be as if I went to Green Bay Wisconsion during football season and said, "Most of these Packers know deep down they just hate football"

BD

"Most Footers we suspect deep down know very well Bigfoot is a myth but they keep a straight face and play Woods and Wildmen because it's fun and they get to meet other people who can reaffirm their maverick thinker status.   Bigfoot, so dumb it hurts."

I'll go with kitakaze's other assessment... :) ...

"I would think it is reasonable .... four American states - Alaska, Washington, Oregon and California and two Canadian provinces - British Columbia and Alberta."

As the old song goes...

"You can get anything you want....at kitakaze's restaurant"... :music:

Guest Bigfoothunter

The same can be said about this ....

track%20depth%20compared%20to%20shoe%20p

Come up with anything yet?

Guest Crowlogic

^^^

Don't you think only recently Bigfoot as a concept is getting its' first serious consideration as a study subject?

Take the Stanford walking study.  They didn't study how the Easter Bunny hops.  We are finally seeing science look into the subject beyond some early efforts in the 1970's.  A person may be right if they say Bigfoot does not exist or they may be right that it does.

Also, once again, you say, Most Footers we suspect deep down know very well Bigfoot is a myth but they keep a straight face..."

You have no way of knowing if most people who believe there is or could be bigfoot deep down think there is not.  This does not stop you from making such a blanket statement that logically cannot be true. Their belief is what makes them followers of Bigfoot.  You don't even say 'a few' or 'some'  

To believe you statement of false logic, It would be as if I went to Green Bay Wisconsion during football season and said, "Most of these Packers know deep down they just hate football"

BD

Of course personal experience and personal reflection has no bearing on things like belief systems?  Speaking of football the Superbowl is far more a guy thing than it is a gal thing.  Gee how do I know this.?  One I'm a guy and two I've heard enough women gripe about it.  

But let's talk about belief in bigfoot.  I would be willing to bet the farm that bigfoot does not exist.  I harbor no doubts about anymore.  Are you as sure of your  position as I am of my position?

• Engaged Member
BFF Donor

[mic drop]

A case for Bigfoot being real even a strong case is not definitive proof. It remains a mystery until a specimen can be documented and studied. Does it not bother you that small rare creatures are documented and that 7 foot ape men are not ?

• Upvote 2

It's abundantly clear how the context of Gimlin's replies were given to Green in relation to DeAtley's involvement in financing the Bluff Creek trip. 

Yes, it is, when you don't very intentionally omit key information...

Green: So you provided the truck and the...

Gimlin: Yeah, and the fuel, and my own horse and my own food.

You provided the truck? Yes, I did. 

And the fuel.

And    *    my    *    own    *    horse.

And my own food.

Very telling that you removed where Green is talking about what Gimlin provided and seeking clarity on that, which Gimlin provides.

Truck. Fuel. Own horse. Own food.

You do not get to take this away. You do not get to sweep it under the rug.

Gimlin not changing his story is a lie believers pass amongst themselves to aid hero worship. 

Even Green believes you are misstating the context of the answers.

The irony is that you will make up some of the most ridiculous excuses for Heironimus saying that Roger filmed from atop of his frightened horse, you will call a flood plane with a road passing over it a "creek", and sand being described as white as snow because of Heironimus wearing a black hood over his face for less than 60 seconds while attempting to make a conspiracy out of something so weak as Gimlin stating he had his own horse when making a point that DeAtley did not finance his portion of the trip.

Your position is quite pathetic actually. You point out the ridiculous things MK Davis has said to push his agenda which is little more than what you do in the opposite direction.

This is is such a fantastic post. I love everything about it. You are completely undone, can not speak to the actual issue at all, and need misdirection to try and get away from it.

You are never going to stop seeing this...

Green: So you provided the truck and the...

Gimlin: Yeahand the fueland my own horse and my own food.

You will never be allowed to pass the lie of Gimlin not changing his story, you will never get to sweep it under the rug.

He has not only changed his story about his role at Bluff Creek, he has also told multiple stories for why he had that horse.

You provided the truck? Yes, I did. 

And the fuel.

And    *    my    *    own    *    horse.

And my own food.

Bob Gimlin has used car salesman lied, lied, lied through his teeth all over the place about why he had the horse of his friend seen next to him here...

Lund-Horsemen+in+Yakima.JPG

Gimlin's Chico stories are all over the place and it is absolutely delicious watching PGF fundamentalists trying to make it get away from them.

[mic drop]

In other words:  that's why they're reported from every state but Hawaii.  THEY'RE FOUND IN ALL OF THEM.  Thanks for clearing that up, Kit!

[mic drop]

Guest Crowlogic

^^^picks up mic and explains that the more widespread bigfoot is reported to be yet continuing to be unproven makes a nearly bulletproof reason for it not existing.

PS Chico should have been given royalties for being in so many Patterson films!

Edited by Crowlogic

Guest Bigfoothunter

Crowlogic:

Speaking of football the Superbowl is far more a guy thing than it is a gal thing.  Gee how do I know this.?  One I'm a guy and two I've heard enough women gripe about it.

Take it up with the people who know you that I also know.

A case for Bigfoot being real even a strong case is not definitive proof. It remains a mystery until a specimen can be documented and studied. Does it not bother you that small rare creatures are documented and that 7 foot ape men are not ?

It most certainly does not. Fundamentalism and adult fantasy role play require only the suspension of disbelief to maintain the gaming world. They will all caps, multi-coloured crayon factory bold italics Tourette's at you about the evidence and the figment they themselves do not actually believe, but they will be empty pockets if you ask for actual reliable evidence of this creature they tell you lives in every state and province of North America.

Woods & Wildmen is an adult fantasy role playing game. Examine the people playing the game. Look at the Fortean nonsense they prescribe to. Secret alien civilizations on Mars. UFO's being zapped at in the atmosphere. These are people who have a very large problem dealing with the real world. Of all the true and astounding mysteries there are to explore, they need to try and spread fantasies that are an offence to human achievement. Like as if we are just too inept to have built three nations on a continent and failed to catalogue one of its largest mammals which they literally tell us is everywhere.

The all caps howlers who spread nonsense amongst each other and form mutual back patting societies where they pretend as if they are maverick thinkers and the rest of us are sheeple ignorant of the awesome truth of Bigfoot, these people thankfully have nothing to do with conservation efforts of the real species we have. 

In 2015, if you tell us Bigfoot is in every state and province, and you ever try to make anyone accept that there should not be bodies on slabs many times over, you should be shunned and laughed out of the room.

• Upvote 2

^

And....kit says:

"I would think it is reasonable .... four American states - Alaska, Washington, Oregon and California and two Canadian provinces - British Columbia and Alberta."

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

BFH I get the distinct impression you cannot differentiate between the bigfoot world and the Real World.

Walas built a suit; more details to follow.

Meanwhile BFH is bickering about another member's birthdate and gender and the Superbowl.

Maybe 2016 will be the year of the Squatch.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 3

• masterbarber pinned this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic