Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

kitakaze

PS Chico should have been given royalties for being in so many Patterson films!

One - in the fictional tale of a group of cowboys trailing Bigfoot to a mystical mountain...

Rider1scans.jpg

Two - when they went to the place where American folk art cartoon hoaxed tracks were being laid down for years...

cfea5b53.jpg

Three - me and my really, really real trusty Indian tracker...

896149ab1a3ecb321.jpg

You know, the same tracker from the mystical mountain fictional Bigfoot movie I was making...

Lund-Horsemen-in-Yakima.jpg

All just a part of the...

18u1su80bwlkagif.gif

Edited by kitakaze

Meanwhile BFH is bickering about another member's birthdate and gender and the Superbowl.

srs bsns...

And by all means - let her know if Heironimus had worn his boots - what size would the be. After all .... we don't want things to go unnoticed - now do we.      :)   Not by a long shot.

So what is Bob H's boot size?

What is your source for the boot size of Heironimus?

Unsupported claims are the sum total of bigfoot skepticism.  Evidence - copious and compelling evidence that leaves little doubt once science is applied - says the animal is real.

[mic drop]

A case for Bigfoot being real even a strong case is not definitive proof. It remains a mystery until a specimen can be documented and studied. Does it not bother you that small rare creatures are documented and that 7 foot ape men are not ?

Not in the slightest...because I know why.

Science does not require proof to press on to proof.  And the evidence says:  look for that animal...and you are gonna find it.  Period.

Hmmm... Where to look? Ah yes...

In other words:  that's why they're reported from every state but Hawaii.  THEY'RE FOUND IN ALL OF THEM.  Thanks for clearing that up, Kit!

• Upvote 1

Guest Bigfoothunter

All just a part of the...

18u1su80bwlkagif.gif

Still waiting for you to explain this trick as the finger wiggler isn't quite cutting it. ........

track%20depth%20compared%20to%20shoe%20p

But let's talk about belief in bigfoot.  I would be willing to bet the farm that bigfoot does not exist.  I harbor no doubts about anymore.  Are you as sure of your  position as I am of my position?

You continue to have a habit of already knowing what whole groups believe?  You seem to have some notion of knowing what I believe in this case "about belief in Bigfoot"  What do you know about my belief in Bigfoot?

BD

But let's talk about belief in bigfoot.  I would be willing to bet the farm that bigfoot does not exist.  I harbor no doubts about anymore.  Are you as sure of your  position as I am of my position?

Your bet is a very very inadvisable bet, as it goes against the evidence.  Am I as sure of my position as you?  I am more sure.  I am totally sure.  You think you are sure but you are not.  Why?

EVIDENCE.  Backs me.  Doesn't back you.

Your "certainty" is really nothing worth having.  Everyone with that kind of "certainty" has either been proven wrong...or soon will be.

Edited by DWA

Guest Bigfoothunter

Define soon

It can be defined as the next time you, Crowlogic, or Domino post something that is shown to be ridiculous like its fake even those you can't say why.

track%20depth%20compared%20to%20shoe%20p

Or suggest this track was made by a mirror image of Patterson's foot ...

lavertyPG_film_site_photo_zpsf3062ce3.jp

Or say 'the heel print is clear as can be - staring everyone right in the face - even though we critics don't seem to agree just where on the heel it clearly is'.      lol1_zps9cf3f9e2.gif

Edited by Bigfoothunter

^^^^Kinda like that.  (Never mind that for those of us actually paying attention, "soon" was like a decade ago.  Sux to not be us, I know.)

Anyone who thinks that track at the bottom was made by a human will believe *anything.*  And don't we see that here.  On a regular basis.  From people who odd as this is call themselves "skeptical."

Edited by DWA

Guest Crowlogic

You continue to have a habit of already knowing what whole groups believe?  You seem to have some notion of knowing what I believe in this case "about belief in Bigfoot"  What do you know about my belief in Bigfoot?

BD

I know that you believe in bigfoot to the point that you'll counter argument those who don't share your belief.  I know you have a specific interest in the PGF.

Guest Crowlogic

Your bet is a very very inadvisable bet, as it goes against the evidence.  Am I as sure of my position as you?  I am more sure.  I am totally sure.  You think you are sure but you are not.  Why?

EVIDENCE.  Backs me.  Doesn't back you.

Your "certainty" is really nothing worth having.  Everyone with that kind of "certainty" has either been proven wrong...or soon will be.

Indeed the world is big, nature is vast, the night is dark and it's all a big mystery, hence bigfoot goes bump in the night.  However the reality is we know a great deal about the world, we know a great deal about abstract constructs that provide working models of how the world operates.  It is this human ability to learn from abstracts that helps set us apart.  I know bigfoot does not exist by the same intellectual construct that I know T-Rex isn't prowling around anymore.  Yes some folks see dinosaurs and there are deep dark jungle stories of them being still alive but stories are not reality.  Bigfoot is T-Rex with fur.  I've said it before and I'll say it yet again when you or your cohorts come in from the field with a woodape strapped to the front of the truck on the way to the Smithsonian then we can have an level conversation.  

^^^^Kinda like that.  (Never mind that for those of us actually paying attention, "soon" was like a decade ago.  Sux to not be us, I know.)

Anyone who thinks that track at the bottom was made by a human will believe *anything.*  And don't we see that here.  On a regular basis.  From people who odd as this is call themselves "skeptical."

I don't see any reason why that track at the bottom could not have been made by a human. Have you seen the MK Davis at Bluff Creek video?

• Upvote 1

• masterbarber pinned this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic