Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

kitakaze

But let's talk about belief in bigfoot.  I would be willing to bet the farm that bigfoot does not exist.  I harbor no doubts about anymore.  Are you as sure of your  position as I am of my position?

You continue to have a habit of already knowing what whole groups believe?  You seem to have some notion of knowing what I believe in this case "about belief in Bigfoot"  What do you know about my belief in Bigfoot?

BD

Plussed again BD. And why should it matter what someone believes?  The problem is the "messenger syndrome". If you are diametrically opposed to someone's viewpoint, you will never agree with them on any issue, out of principle. This thread, and others, have denigrated into whether or not someone believes in bigfoot. But it's all rhetoric, which doesn't belong in a BF debate. The scoftics will discredit your opinion if it contradicts their views, or you are a footer (which are not mutually exclusive). It's a classic scoftics tactic but they don't realize that it is fallacial, illogical and irrelevant when debating bigfoot. Facts, logic and avoiding fallacies are the cornerstones of true debate, not rhetoric.

Still the problem with the forehead, Paty's falls away sharply, I don't believe you can sit a human head in Paty's, unless you set it back from the eyes a good amount. Lets see it move in a fluid natural motion, without being self aware as does the Paty film seems

Guest Bigfoothunter

Crowlogic

I know that you believe in bigfoot to the point that you'll counter argument those who don't share your belief.  I know you have a specific interest in the PGF.

So far we have not caught Backdoc making stuff up about someone covering tracks in the middle of the night when a simple search could have told him it was already getting light out at that time.

Gigantofootecus

The scoftics will discredit your opinion if it contradicts their views

Even if it means posting things that are not true.

I don't see any reason why that track at the bottom could not have been made by a human. Have you seen the MK Davis at Bluff Creek video?

dmaker,

MK says right from the get go, the dirt is bein' pushed back from his toes, he mentions this over an over again, which is not where the ridge is created from in that Laverty photo. That ridge is created just anterior of it, not from further forward.

kitakaze also talks about the difference in track depth in that video between bare foot an a shoed foot, I told him to look at 3:17, 4:24 or 5:16, these times show his bare foot tracks sinking nowhere near his push off tracks where he is deliberately applyin more force tryin to create the midtarsal break ridge.  

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton

Guest Crowlogic

I don't see any reason why that track at the bottom could not have been made by a human. Have you seen the MK Davis at Bluff Creek video?

dmaker,

MK says right from the get go, the dirt is bein' pushed back from his toes, he mentions this over an over again, which is not where the ridge is created from in that Laverty photo. That ridge is created just anterior of it, not from further forward.

kitakaze also talks about the difference in track depth in that video between bare foot an a shoed foot, I told him to look at 3:17, 4:24 or 5:16, these times show his bare foot tracks sinking nowhere near his push off tracks where he is deliberately applyin more force tryin to create the midtarsal break ridge.  

Pat...

Well Pat there's a big fake rubber foot that's going to react a tad differently than MK's real organic foot or his stiff boots.

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Well Pat there's a big fake rubber foot that's going to react a tad differently than MK's real organic foot or his stiff boots

Are you making this crap up or can you back up what you say.  If a fake rubber foot is strapped to a stiff rigid shoe - explain how it would work differently?

Well Pat there's a big fake rubber foot that's going to react a tad differently than MK's real organic foot or his stiff boots.

Crowlogic,

If a big fake rubber foot...how'd your supposed heel show through ? An please, do tell how you think it would create the Laverty photographed track ?

Pat...

Guest Crowlogic

Crowlogic,

If a big fake rubber foot...how'd your supposed heel show through ? An please, do tell how you think it would create the Laverty photographed track ?

Pat...

I never said the big fake rubber foot was thick I just said big fake rubber foot.  When we have a really really really really real bigfoot in the lab and the flexibility of the really really really real foot can be tested then the fake foot option goes away.

Crowlogic,

So...clearly your really real big rubber foot would have to be quite thin for a heel to show through. An I see you can't even come up with a possibility for how it would make such a track/cast...or...you won't because you already know your possibilities have already been addressed. 

Pat...

post-279-0-98301000-1446781780_thumb.jpg

Guest Bigfoothunter

Crowlogic,

Pat...

I never said the big fake rubber foot was thick I just said big fake rubber foot.  When we have a really really really really real bigfoot in the lab and the flexibility of the really really really real foot can be tested then the fake foot option goes away.

The fake foot option is always a possibility, but the option you present went away when you placed a man wearing his boots inside the alleged rubber foot. It's as whacked as thinking if you strap your foot to a rigid surface that somehow by slipping it into a flexible rubber foot that it will remove the rigidness between the foot and the flexible rubber.

The fake foot option is always a possibility, but the option you present went away when you placed a man wearing his boots inside the alleged rubber foot. It's as whacked as thinking if you strap your foot to a rigid surface that somehow by slipping it into a flexible rubber foot that it will remove the rigidness between the foot and the flexible rubber.

That there, BFH, is yer typical "here, wait, here's an explanation, see, all you have to do is remove the complexities, the thought, and the way the world works, and ....voy-LAH!"

Edited by DWA

Guest Crowlogic

Crowlogic,

So...clearly your really real big rubber foot would have to be quite thin for a heel to show through. An I see you can't even come up with a possibility for how it would make such a track/cast...or...you won't because you already know your possibilities have already been addressed. 

Pat...

Ask the question again in the correct thread and you may have your answer.

That there, BFH, is yer typical "here, wait, here's an explanation, see, all you have to do is remove the complexities, the thought, and the way the world works, and ....voy-LAH!"

And the country is teeming with woodapes yet the slab in the lab remains devoid of one.  Rubber feet are the stronger reality yet again.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Crowlogic,

Pat...

Ask the question again in the correct thread and you may have your answer.

It was the correct thread when you posted about rubber feet  and now its not the correct thread - really, Crowlogic??? 

Edited by Bigfoothunter

I'll get the popcorn and BH and DWA can have a pow wow about the way the world works...

It is really getting old hearing how we are told that Bigfoot is in every state and province of North America. It's just unrealistic.

In other words:  that's why they're reported from every state but Hawaii.  THEY'RE FOUND IN ALL OF THEM.  Thanks for clearing that up, Kit!

Still the problem with the forehead, Paty's falls away sharply, I don't believe you can sit a human head in Paty's, unless you set it back from the eyes a good amount. Lets see it move in a fluid natural motion, without being self aware as does the Paty film seems

Bigaaron2.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-26%20at%2012.01.

Edited by kitakaze

Guest Crowlogic

I can get in my car and drive 75 minutes and go Squatchin in the NJ Pine Barrens and hey biggie is reported there by lots of sincere folks.  However what nobody except us real worlders understand is that set yourself down in the middle of the Barrens and walk in any direction you choose and within the course of an easy day's hike  you'll be in a mega population center.  If I'm not mistaken that's where Matt Moneymaker had his sighting.  

• masterbarber pinned this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic