Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

kitakaze

Crowlogic,

Yah right, I dare you, get in your car an drive for 75 minutes...the pines would make you their victim! :o

Pat...

Edited by WV FOOTER
edit objectionable text.

post-337-0-07012300-1446933159_thumb.png

Fixed it. You never were very good at this. I scaled Wally & Patty to match their hip to eye distance. Then I measured from the hip to the elbow with my big red crayon. Whoops for Wally!

Fixed it. You never were very good at this. I scaled Wally & Patty to match their hip to eye distance. Then I measured from the hip to the elbow with my big red crayon. Whoops for Wally!

Awesome. Once again Team You Shall Not Pass makes a graphic comparing the outside of Patty's arm to the inside of Wally. Why would they do that? We know exactly why.

Moderate observer, never forget these are the people you are dealing with.

Faux sophistry. Fake hoops. Adult fantasy role-play in which Patty shall never allowed to be taken away from idolization.

To do something so baldy and laughably transparent as to compare what you are implying to be the outside of the elbow on one subject * to * the * inside * of the other... Gandalf would be proud.

Awesome. Once again Team You Shall Not Pass makes a graphic comparing the outside of Patty's arm to the inside of Wally. Why would they do that? We know exactly why.

Moderate observer, never forget these are the people you are dealing with.

Faux sophistry. Fake hoops. Adult fantasy role-play in which Patty shall never allowed to be taken away from idolization.

To do something so baldy and laughably transparent as to compare what you are implying to be the outside of the elbow on one subject * to * the * inside * of the other... Gandalf would be proud.

:D Faux scofistry at it finest. You don't have a clue where Wally's elbow is do you? Nor do you know how to find it. Hint: look at the bend of Wally's right arm for a clue. And why did you post such a fuzzy photo of Wally's backside? You think that fuzzy area is the back of his left arm, don't you? Did you add the fuzz to try and extend Wally's elbow? If not, then you better tell Walas he needs to get a better camera.

Why don't you redo the graphic and measure the hip to elbow for Wally and Patty so we can all see how laughably transparent it is.

post-337-0-50064100-1446942271_thumb.png

This should be rich. :popcorn:

Guest Bigfoothunter

:D Faux scofistry at it finest. You don't have a clue where Wally's elbow is do you? Nor do you know how to find it.

Of course he doesn't. He spoke in a general term about knowing in hopes you'd tell him.

kitakaze wrote:

kitzoWackyBones1_zps5jdppaj7.jpg

Patty suit offered by 2 cowboys one likely with little cash on hand

Stan Winston states suit could be made for $1,000 then and $200 today. We don't know if this includes labor or just materials.

Walas spends time on the BFF in days past. Offers theory. Somehow unable to make a suit? It can't be from his lack of skill.

Wally is offered being put together with scraps of other suits. Kit tells us to understand this is NOT a PGF recreation suit.

We wait for Wallace to remember it's been 8 days past Halloween, we see just 2 photos of Wally which look unconvincing. Wallace promised Kit more after Halloween. Will this suit wait as long as the confessions to be revealed or as long as Squatchy's rug bigfoot to see the light if day?

When we get to finally see Wally keep in mind Walas has never shown us the PGF being fake. He has material available (Wally comes from suit scraps according to Kit) and he has talent (Walas impressive body of work)

The issue should not be if Wally, Blevins, Morris, or others look like patty as they do not. The issue is the absence of any Walas patty clone to prove patty was a man in a suit. $200 and a little time. I personally will write a check for the materials of the $200 Stan Winston estimate hesaid it would cost right to Walas if he agrees to apply his talent and shut me up once and for all. Who knows I may be impressed.

So the cost is covered (materials) and we have the talent (Walas). If he took the interest in the PGF on the BFF he would not shrink from the challenge. If Kit had Walas talent he would go right to the shop and build a patty suit to show us all. Yet, Walas is making only makes a suit to look like some aspects if patty.

We all know what this means.

FREE WALLY. ( and it is put up or shut up time by these experts. )

backdoc

Edited by Backdoc
  • Upvote 1

Backdoc,

Should be pretty easy for him (if Roger is said to have slapped a suit together) then film it at roughly the same distance...

But I won't hold my breath...

Pat...

Guest Crowlogic

This is what Walas is making shown in proper exposure.    Put it on a mountain creek sandbar and film it with a 16mm K100 jumping all around and then later playing the tar out of the camera master before proper prints can be made and you'll have quite a nice really really real bigfoot to show to your friends. 

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-27%20at%207.00.5

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-28%20at%2012.52.

Guest Bigfoothunter

This is what Walas is making shown in proper exposure.    Put it on a mountain creek sandbar and film it with a 16mm K100 jumping all around and then later playing the tar out of the camera master before proper prints can be made and you'll have quite a nice really really real bigfoot to show to your friends. 

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-27%20at%207.00.5

Crowlogic,

Don't you get tired of being shown to continually post things that aren't really what you claim them to be. I would think you would want to raise the bar just a tad. You say the images in your last post are as good as those below .... Really?

bill%203_zpslxxcvypz.jpg cibachrome_PGF_PGF%20-%20Copy_zpsztmn92z[/u

RL]

The film jumps around because Roger went running towards the creature. Had he not done so, then I suspect you'd be complaining as to why he didn't try to get closer shots of the subject. In other words - you'd gripe regardless of what the guy tried to do.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Cant help but notice how high up the chin is on this Wally - Walas suit. Notice that the Wally - Walas head seems to be sitting up a bit higher relative to the shoulders than it does on Patty. The sides of the neck on Patty, leading up to the head seem much more massive and the Wally - Walas suit looks like it just includes an extended cover piece behind the head, not on the sides, which makes the head appear to be lower or further forward on the shoulders.

• masterbarber pinned this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic