kitakaze

Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

Bigfoothunter
1 hour ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

But seriously the canoe is 16 ft long. 

canoe.JPG

And what does a 16' canoe have to do with what Salubrious has said to of seen?

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Twist

Ummm....its a point of reference to the height of what a 16' BF would be or one described below it?  I can totally see SMS's point.  16' is massive, if you believe anything else you are delusional.  For a point of reference, the largest elephant recorded as 13' at the shoulders.  That's at roughly what, a 15' creature at the top of its head?   

Bigfoothunter

Perception is everything in my view. I find that concerning myself with someone's height estimate to not be nearly as important than what it was they believe to have seen.

• Upvote 1

OkieFoot

I must have missed something. Since Salubrious estimated the creatures height as about 10 feet, when standing, wouldn't something 10 feet long or tall be a better point of reference than something 16 ft. long?

What did I miss?

Edited by OkieFoot
add to

PBeaton

Really, what's with the 16 foot comparison ? Tallest polar bear, 11' 11", 2,210lbs. (Note the guy is standin below bears feet)

Image result for Tallest Polar Bear On Record

Bigfoothunter
4 hours ago, OkieFoot said:

I must have missed something. Since Salubrious estimated the creatures height as about 10 feet, when standing, wouldn't something 10 feet long or tall be a better point of reference than something 16 ft. long?

What did I miss?

You didn't miss a thing - McSquatch missed it.

salubrious
17 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

No hard feelings whatsover Salub :)

Here is a photo of a 16 ft canoe for reference.

To have found 2 such beasts sitting in the middle of the same road on the same road is entirely on you my friend.

But seriously the canoe is 16 ft long. 

Good- just to be clear, I don't have any problem with skeptics not believing my story. The big picture is its not credible. If I had not experienced it myself I would be doubting it too.

I get the canoe thing its only 6 feet longer than what I saw. Makes ya think. Unless you don't believe it, which is fine with me. Honestly, the experience is a pain the rear simply because I can't deny it happened; either I shut up about it or look like a nutbag. The only comfort is apparently I'm not the only one to experience them on the road. Sitting down is another matter.

Bigfoothunter
6 minutes ago, salubrious said:

Good- just to be clear, I don't have any problem with skeptics not believing my story. The big picture is its not credible. If I had not experienced it myself I would be doubting it too.

I get the canoe thing its only 6 feet longer than what I saw. Makes ya think. Unless you don't believe it, which is fine with me. Honestly, the experience is a pain the rear simply because I can't deny it happened; either I shut up about it or look like a nutbag. The only comfort is apparently I'm not the only one to experience them on the road. Sitting down is another matter.

It seems to bother some people more that you shared your encounter than you are bothered as to whether or not they believe you ..... which seems good that you did being this is a Bigfoot Forum.

salubrious

As anyone here who has had a class A encounter (sighting) knows, the simple fact is you're stuck with the experience. If asked or challenged, I like to say that its good to be a skeptic (because it is, otherwise you will see BF and whatnot behind every tree), and its fine not to believe in BF (I advise against it generally speaking). But if you ever have the (good or bad, who knows??) fortune to have an encounter, just be prepared to let your belief about the matter go out the window. Until then- no worries!

• Upvote 2

kitakaze
On August 4, 2016 at 10:29 AM, milofarthington said:

Those are pretty clear photos. Are there any such photos of bigfoot available anywhere? 

This.

PBeaton

And here's a pic of Bob Heironimus at Bluff Creek...

• Upvote 1

Backdoc
13 hours ago, PBeaton said:

And here's a pic of Bob Heironimus at Bluff Creek...

Is it snowing there? Wow.  I am getting snow blindness just looking at it.

kitakaze

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_ab3a2nocyuww

And now for that clear photo of Bigfoot...

Patterson-Gimlin
On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:59 PM, salubrious said:

As anyone here who has had a class A encounter (sighting) knows, the simple fact is you're stuck with the experience. If asked or challenged, I like to say that its good to be a skeptic (because it is, otherwise you will see BF and whatnot behind every tree), and its fine not to believe in BF (I advise against it generally speaking). But if you ever have the (good or bad, who knows??) fortune to have an encounter, just be prepared to let your belief about the matter go out the window. Until then- no worries!

I am glad you shared it. I enjoyed hearing about it and many others. I am glad you understand  I can't accept it . Without being there ,it is just a good story and or misidentification.

• Upvote 1