kitakaze

Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

SweatyYeti
2 hours ago, kitakaze said:

In Yakima. I don't mind if it takes a while to come out. I'm quite sure the wait will be much shorter than the one you'll have to endure for a clear photo of Bigfoot.

You can speed things up, simply by answering questions...and providing supporting evidence for your claim.

That seems to be the part that you do mind. ;)

• Upvote 1

salubrious
21 hours ago, kitakaze said:

Just as with salubrious' ginormous-foots, I don't claim to have taken a photo. BH is the one who claims to have taken a photo of his encounter and to be withholding it from being seen on the Internet.

You would have something resembling a comparable situation if the suit I found was popping up all over North America for hundreds of years being witnessed by literally thousands of people.

So once again, a single, just one, clear photo of Bigfoot.

Anything?

16 hours ago, kitakaze said:

They're both blurry. So why no clear photos of Bigfoot?

The two are not the same. I saw what I saw (and FWIW, a 10' tall BF seems to fall in as a commonly-touted size so not sure that would qualify as 'ginormous' for them). As best I can make out, you didn't see the actual suit, just some image on a cell phone. Put another way, my experience was direct, yours was indirect, and no good evidence for you to actually know what it was you were seeing, where it was located or anything. The ones I saw were not images on anything- they were out in plain sight and I know exactly where they were.

I think you got hoaxed.

The reason we don't have clear photos is because we don't have clear photos and not anything else. That is the real reason. All the other 'reasons' are made up.

• Upvote 1

Patterson-Gimlin

If you truly saw  giant creatures and  I think you  believe you did.  You were also hoaxed my friend.  If not bears and you are adamant in your belief.  The   only logical explanation is hoax.   I sincerely believe you are not involved.

Edited by Patterson-Gimlin

Drew

10 foot is HUGELY GINORMUS

Especially when they are in semi-populated areas, with roads, and school children, and pets.

When things that size get near our stuff, our special stuff, like kids and pets, humans kill them quickly.

salubrious
12 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

If you truly saw  giant creatures and  I think you  believe you did.  You were also hoaxed my friend.  If not bears and you are adamant in your belief.  The   only logical explanation is hoax.   I sincerely believe you are not involved.

Thanks for the vote of confidence (obviously an alternate explanation is that I made the story up).

The vibrancy that a living thing has in terms of its breath and its musculature is why I don't think this was a hoax. As a hoax, that would be a pretty sizable bit of animatronics!

7 hours ago, Drew said:

Especially when they are in semi-populated areas, with roads, and school children, and pets.

When things that size get near our stuff, our special stuff, like kids and pets, humans kill them quickly.

So- as in my case, miles from the nearest town, not so especially?

In terms of what we humans like to think of as large, 'ginormous' certainly fits the bill; you can understand why I drove away instead of getting out of the truck to investigate or something like that...

Backdoc

Wally:

One snag in all of this is the fact the source or keeper of the Walas photos of Wally is Kit. 

It would be nice if Kit (or me if I had them) could be taken out of the equation. Otherwise the keeper of the photos is involved in the story.  "Do we have them all?"   "Have you altered these images?"  and so on.

So my Q really is this:  Why does Walas who is a former BFF member take it upon himself to provide pics of Wally at all?  Then, Why does he want to make it clear it is NOT meant to be a PGF Patty recreation?  with this in mind he provides them to a person who is has to know is going to (gives permission to) post them on the BFF. 

Why is Kit needed as the middle man?  What is Walas hiding from?  Why the need to tell Kit according to Kit Wally is made from Patty era materials but is NOT meant to be a recreation?

Walas has yet to my knowledge offer an example of the snap crotch method he proposed Patty is as far as a suit goes.  Now he offers some images to Kit.

Why?  Why any of this?

BD

(Also, I don't know if Munns and Walas know each other. To me it would make more sense for him to send them to Bill and they can talk back and fourth privately as people of that circle.)

Edited by Backdoc

PBeaton

Backdoc,

Walas posted one image on his facebook timeline Aug 21st (2015) sayin "  We keep seeing them up here, but no one would ever believe me, so I'll just put this up here for now."  

Probably just havin' some fun. Then later posted second image. My guess is kitakaze asked Walas if he could post them here, he said yes, then kitakaze asked for more pics, Walas later sent him another 5(7 or 8 in total I believe).

I don't recall mention the suit bein' made usin' "Patty era material", Walas told me it wasn't a Patty recreation, just somethin' he through together with scrap materials for a project he was workin' on.

We know kitakaze deliberately edited one of the images, when he said he wouldn't, in order to hide the elbow location, I think he did it to spite Gigantofootecus. As Gigantofootecus said even before kitakaze posted his edited/cropped image, " The only thing that matters are Wally's body dimensions. Fortunately, you can't hide them by blurring the images and that is why Kit is taking his time posting them. He wants to screen out the pics that can be measured." Then...kitakaze posted the edited/cropped image.

Pat...

• Upvote 3

Bigfoothunter
On 2016-08-10 at 5:54 AM, Drew said:

There was a woman who lives on the Sunshine Coast who one day was driving home with her three year old Daughter when a large Sasquatch walked out of the bush and across the road in front of her. This happened not two miles from her home. The woman said she never dreamed that such a large thing could be so close to her home and had never seen it before. Her Husband said she hasn't let her daughter play outside when Steenburg went to interview her and requested that he tell her something to calm her fears.

I cannot comment on Bigfoot's hanging around kids and pets. I can see how a kid could see one in the right circumstances. And what is 'stuff'? People in the PNW have animals come around their stuff from time to time. It's bound to happen. Saw a video once where a mother black bear and her cubs entered a yard and played in the pool if I am not mistaken. Climbed right over the fence. Then they left. I don't recall hearing that any of them were hunted down and shot.

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks for sharing.  Nice story.

• Upvote 1

SWWASAS

News this norming showed a 4 year old girl in Idaho that had just been grabbed by a cougar.    The cougar could not get a good grip on her and the parents where trying to get her away.     They had seen the cougar earlier around camp but did not even think that it might be attracted to their kid.    Anyway the parents had a tug of war with the cougar and won based on the news report.     Girl had some scratches and big bite marks.  She is very luck to be alive.     I think if most BF had taste for human kids, there would be no way to keep them safe.   You would not win a tug of war with a BF over a kid.    Of course who knows what a starving or sick BF might do with the opportunity to grab a human.   If humans kill humans for various reasons,  I cannot imagine any larger animal, including BF, not doing the same under the right circumstances.     It would take an advanced ethics model belief system for BF to refrain from killing humans on an intellectual basis.    BF might have that but we have little evidence of that other than humans should disappear more frequently in BF country than they do.   Rather than an ethics or morality,  I would be more inclined to believe the reason is that BF prefers the taste of deer or elk to that of humans.   Or perhaps BF oral history chronicles that when Europeans became available, eating them caused BF to get horrific diseases.   Before that Native Americans were on the menu in certain areas.   

Squatchy McSquatch

^^^ What the heck did I just read?

Twist

That would make sense SWWS.  Some Indian legends describe a much more aggressive and feared "animal" than other Indian legends or what we experience now.  Perhaps opportunity is a critical criteria in finding food, but, past history, aka since "white man" arrived, there are learned lessons that reduce the BF vs. Humane encounter.  

Squatchy McSquatch

Some 'Indians' described them as a different tribe altogether.

The monkey man is part of the lore and how stories accumulate.

The thread is about Walas' suit, if I'm not mistaken.

Bigfoothunter
1 minute ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Some 'Indians' described them as a different tribe altogether.

The monkey man is part of the lore and how stories accumulate.

The thread is about Walas' suit, if I'm not mistaken.

You are correct about what the thread is about, but we all add things from time to time that is a bit far afield ... and you have been no exception.

7 minutes ago, Twist said:

That would make sense SWWS.  Some Indian legends describe a much more aggressive and feared "animal" than other Indian legends or what we experience now.  Perhaps opportunity is a critical criteria in finding food, but, past history, aka since "white man" arrived, there are learned lessons that reduce the BF vs. Humane encounter.  

One interesting thing is that what ever race of people who have seen this creature - there is an amazing similarity in their descriptions of it.

• Upvote 1

Twist

That is undeniable BFH.   I am assuming you are talking about the physical descriptions.