kitakaze

Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

Backdoc

Just stumbled across this strange video. I don't know anything about Moneymaker mentioned here (from TV?)

Here are some images of Wally and it looks like one of the images might be images we wanted before Kit blurred it.  Otherwise I don't know what to make of this video.  Interesting since it was in our Wally discussion in the past:  

Edited by Backdoc

OldMort

Moneymaker is the founder of the BFRO and was featured on the Animal Planet program, Finding Bigfoot.

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2019/02/matt-moneymaker-says-this-is-real.html#more

He claimed that this was a photo of a real sasquatch.

His claim has subsequently been debunked by many.

The controversy lies in whether the third image can be tied to the first two which are definitely a costume.

Edited by OldMort

SWWASAS

This is exactly why I will never publish a BF photo in this or any other forum if I ever want to put it in a book.      Anyone can claim a digital photo and sue you trying to cash in.  Once it is copyrighted in a book then you are safe if you keep the digital image safeguarded.  

• Thanks 1

Backdoc

I know moneymaker is tied into Finding Bigfoot.  I have watched the show  only once when Gimlin was on it.  Otherwise the show is not my cup of tea.  

I did did not know Mr. Moneymaker made such a photo claim.  On quick glance it looks a lot  like the same stuff as the Wally Kit offered.  I didn’t know of any controversy until I found the video.  I’m not trying to stir one up.  I don’t have a strong opinion on any photo he claims.

i posted the video since it was the only other place I saw Kits Wally other than the BFF when I stumbled across it.

All you had to know is that kit admitted in a post response to me about Wally he would not release any pics until he touched them up to his satisfaction.

funny how Walas is Claimed by kit to have made some suit out of scraps but he can’t make a suit replica Stan Winston said could be made for $200.

PBeaton

Backdoc,

Nice find, Gigantofootecus would have loved to see this image compared to Joshua's edited image tryin' ta hide features so they couldn't be measuredhaha !  

OldMort,

The 3rd image is the same costume, you can check the first post of this thread or take it from Walas himself. 

Pat...

kitakaze flip-flop.png

chris walas on moneymaker.PNG

Edited by PBeaton

OldMort
7 hours ago, PBeaton said:

The 3rd image is the same costume, you can check the first post of this thread or take it from Walas himself. 

Yes, clearly so!

The maker of the video, Bigfoot Tony, seems to be the only one who is having a hard time accepting that.

Huntster
20 hours ago, Backdoc said:

Just stumbled across this strange video..........

The images clearly show that the subject is walking from right to left. Are those frames from a video? If so, is a copy of that video available to view? Where did Bigfoot Tony get this?

SweatyYeti

This thread is beyond good!!  :popcorn: 

Backdoc
15 hours ago, PBeaton said:

Backdoc,

Nice find, Gigantofootecus would have loved to see this image compared to Joshua's edited image tryin' ta hide features so they couldn't be measuredhaha !  

OldMort,

Pat...

kitakaze flip-flop.png

chris walas on moneymaker.PNG

Kit 'told' me via posting (thread conversation) he would not release the Walas (Wally) images until he has a chance to alter them!   It took some continued questioning posts by me but eventually he fessed up. He said basically did want to release any pics he got of Wally until they were blurred enough to Kit's satisfaction to compare to Patty.   That's right.  He basically indicated he would be blurring the image until he felt it was a fair comparison to Patty.   He further insisted Wally was NOT a PGF reproduction attempt (!) but some suit Walas made out of 'scraps' for some unidentified purpose at the time.

Edited by Backdoc

Patterson-Gimlin

That doesn't surprise me at all coming from a poor attention seeker like him. 

At first I thought he was amusing with his outrageous claims of the suit where abouts . The confessional claims and the most ridiculous of all that a short dude Bob H. was the film subject. 

It grew very tiresome reading the debates  with Sweaty Yeti who was obsessed with him. 

Sorry to derail 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

OldMort
3 hours ago, Backdoc said:

That's right.  He basically indicated he would be blurring the image until he felt it was a fair comparison to Patty

3 hours ago, Backdoc said:

Kit 'told' me via posting (thread conversation) he would not release the Walas (Wally) images until he has a chance to alter them!

I was able to find where he said he would only share the images that were comparable in sharpness to the PGF.

But I couldn't find his statement about "blurring" the original images that he received from Walas.

Can you show us where he said that?

Our former member did indeed say that he cropped one image.

Do you consider a photo that has been cropped an "altered image"?

If that is indeed your criteria, would you agree that the following commonly used forum illustrations are all "altered images?

aaa.jpg.fdedb2d190f4ed0d7399e27f55feb7fb.jpgaaaa.jpg.01b05ddfb497e9489eae11fc11cf9c55.jpgaaaaa.jpg.c713d90099cc3ea5bd6da640cdec0dff.jpg

Backdoc

OM,

blur or sharpness.  I got it pretty close based on memory only.  

If he did not say specifically blur that’s just fine.  

He wanted to alter the images to his subjective satisfaction and would in no way release the orig. images.  

I think that captures the spirit of it quite well.  

If someone messed with the sharpness on my childhood TV it would effect blurriness.

i think this is splitting hairs.

Edited by Backdoc

OldMort

I think you misunderstood my question completely.

Where did he state that he was going to alter the images?

Backdoc
47 minutes ago, OldMort said:

I think you misunderstood my question completely.

Where did he state that he was going to alter the images?

No I understand completely 

No one is saying that he’s painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa    No one is saying that he’s taking his image and he’s using CGI effects to move things around.   It’s really simple.  He said he would not release original images but images he could dumb down from the original image clarity to less than original clarity.  Define that by words you wish.  This would be based on his own subjective view solely and only.  

So by his design he refused to release any original clarity.  He determined the clarity of any release.  

The old thread fills in the gaps in the spirit of the conversation and many more issues involving this saga.

the guy took the images he claimed at the time and said he would make them less clear to his subjective ( and one could easily say agenda driven) agenda.  You could propose he did this for some honorable purpose or some point to be made.  His claimed intention is not the issue. 

If you think the term alter is too strong we’ll just substitute dumbed down the original.

its not my intent to mislead anyone on that.  Hope this clarifies it for you and anyone else who missed my point.

Edited by Backdoc