kitakaze

Wally - Walas Bigfoot Suit And Patty.

SweatyYeti

For the record, I don't believe anything can be proven, one way or the other, using the PGF footage.  If someone like Sal believes otherwise, then knock yourself out, go and prove it to the world.  

Really??  Something sure can be proven, using these pictures...

SnowWhite-SevenTurds_zps4n2s2w9q.jpg

If it can be absolutely 100% obvious...from pictures...that these jokers are 'men-in-suits'....then why can't it be determined, with a very high degree of certainty, what Patty was.......from a picture.....(or, better yet.....a few hundred pictures.....which also show her body in motion)??

Is this avenue of science a 'One Way' street??? Images can only show a subject to be a 'man-in-a-suit'...and never a real creature? :wacko:

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

dmaker

You are forgetting the fact that to a great, great many people, Patty is proven to be a fake every time one watches the film.

Maybe you can link me to a post where I mocked and/or derided you. I have only responded in kind to your responses to me. You just don't seem to like being called out. So what is your general attitude towards footers over at JREF (ISF), BTW? Is that your true opinion of footers, or were you acting all bad-ass to fit in over there?

dmaker

Responded in kind, have you? I don't recall mentioning a rats behind at any point to you. 

Called out for what, exactly? I'm still trying to figure out what great sin of mine you think you have exposed. My general attitude about footers? I think footers are either mistaken, lying or deluded. Does that about cover it for you? Given that I don't believe bigfoot to be a real creature, what other category could I possibly include? That is not being rude. Thinking someone is mistaken is hardly rude. And if you don't think that there is an unhealthy amount of lying and delusion in this subject, then I suspect you have blinders or possibly are not paying enough attention. 

Edited by dmaker

SweatyYeti

I certainly don't care what YOU think.

You should. Giganto has contributed a whole heck of a lot more to this subject than you ever have. 

He put together a lengthy analysis, showing Bill Munns' 15MM finding to be incorrect. And, with his expertise....it will eventually be determined/proven what size lens was on Roger's camera. And that will narrow-down Patty's height, to within a very small range. 

dmaker

Pardon me, Sweaty, if I really don't care. The PGF is of very little importance in my life. 

Edited by dmaker

SweatyYeti

You are forgetting the fact that to a great, great many people, Patty is proven to be a fake every time one watches the film.

I didn't forget that "fact", dmaker...because it is only a "fact" inside your head. Go ahead and prove it to be a fact...and then we will see if I forget it, or not. :)

In the meantime...there is no 'One Way Street' principle, in science...whereby images can only prove one solution...and not the other. 

THAT is a fact. 

Pardon me, Sweaty, if I really don't care. The PGF is of very little importance in my life. 

We can tell...  :lol: 

• Upvote 1

dmaker

I never said the images prove one thing or another. In fact, I have always said that nothing can be proven, one way or the other, with the PGF.  

SweatyYeti

You may have missed the point of my post, dmaker....but, if you don't care what Giganto thinks, on this subject....when he has contributed much more than you ever have.....then, how much less should anyone here care what you have to say, on the matter?? 

I would think...accordingly....a whole lot less. ;)

I never said the images prove one thing or another. In fact, I have always said that nothing can be proven, one way or the other, with the PGF.  

Actually....you have never said anything worth considering...correct? 

If not...then tell us why we should consider what you have to say. :popcorn:

Edited by SweatyYeti

dmaker

I've never said anyone should consider anything I have to say on this as anything more than my opinion. Whatever weight that may carry is up to each individual. I certainly don't prescribe any set amount.

SweatyYeti

Time to re-cap dmaker's input... :) ...

"I think footers are either mistaken, lying or deluded."

"I certainly don't care what YOU think."

"In fact, I have always said that nothing can be proven, one way or the other, with the PGF. "

"I've never said anyone should consider anything I have to say on this as anything more than my opinion."

Pardon me if I... :lol:

Guest Bigfoothunter

I heard Jerry Romey was a hoax an that it was actually Bob Heironimus wearin' a suit of him...an Bob would wear his pants lower down like the kids do today...making his waist look lower an thus makin' his torso look longer...cell phones in each hand often made it look like his arms were actually longer as well. Someone once said they found what looked like a cowboy boot heel print in one of Jerry's sneaker foot prints as well...so Jerry's trackway is a hoax as well. 

dancing+monkeys.gif

Crowlogic is so out of her league that its ridiculous. Heironimus is stretched to be seven feet tall with his hat on.  The intermembral index is figured by the length of the upper limbs to that of the lower limbs of a particular subject. Comparing Heironimus to Romney by stretching images without scale is whacked. Use actual unaltered images of both men and they will demonstrate the intermembral index of a human where Patty's does not.

:D Obviously you don't care what ANYONE here thinks. You're a JREFer and you come here to vomit on the footers. But you used to be a bit more polite about it. Otherwise, your  "where's the monkey" posts are way past tired. ZZZzzz...

dmakers doesn't care about knowing what he tries to talk about. He wants to debate the findings with responses like "I don't know".

Guest Bigfoothunter

But yet the PGF is important enough to go on and on about it being of very little importance in your life.  (That dog don't hunt!)  Is it telling people when pressed for answers that you don't know?  (That is obvious from your previous responses.)  So what is important here - just telling people that it doesn't exist over and over based on your gut feeling?  (That only calls for it being said once.)  

My experience has been that people say something isn't important to them when they find they can no longer speak in an informed fashion about the subject matter being discussed.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Guest Bigfoothunter

pulled it off google as is. if it was manipulated it was that way when I found it.

What website was it on? And, what did you type into the search box, on Google?

Ought Oh!    This should be good.     :)     Let me guess .... something collapsed and somehow fell on the delete key to his computers history.

SweatyYeti

^

That could be what happened, BH... :thumbsup:

I just tried doing another Google image search for 'Bob Heironimus'...and Squatchy's image didn't show-up. Hopefully, he can tell us where the image came from, later today. 

Edited by SweatyYeti