Bbc Article: Why Don't People See The Yeti Anymore?

Guest Stan Norton

As a Licensed Professional Chemical Engineer I am an applied scientist, which is relevant.

You have questioned my credibility as a witness in this very thread.

As I said, let's mutually agree upon a willing moderator and I will provide that person documentation. I've offered to do this twice before now and you've ignored it both times.

Edited by JDL
  • Upvote 1

As a Licensed Professional Chemical Engineer I am an applied scientist, which is relevant.

You have questioned my credibility as a witness in this very thread.

As I said, let's mutually agree upon a willing moderator and I will provide that person documentation. I've offered to do this twice before now and you've ignored it both times.

I've ignored it for a couple of reasons.  Ultimately, though, it should never need to be done. Your background has no bearing on a bigfoot sighting you had as a child. You may feel differently, which is odd given your railing about objectivity, but I really don't care about your background insofar as your bigfoot claim. I've never really fully believed your background, but I really don't care until you start trying to leverage it into increased credibility as a alleged bigfoot witness. Pretend to be whoever and whatever you want, but don't think that makes any difference to your childhood bigfoot stories. 

I have not questioned your credibility as a witness. Were I to do that, I would say that I don't believe your bigfoot stories because of some personal detail about you or some perceived character flaw. I have not done that. I don't believe your bigfoot stories but that has nothing to do with any personal details about you. 

Edited by WV FOOTER
edit objectionable text
  • Upvote 1

I'm sorry, but I do not find your background believable. There is a history of people that create elaborate and phony backgrounds in this community so that people may take their claims more seriously. I suspect you are one of those. Ultimately it does not matter as your background, real or not, adds nothing to your claim.  

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1