ThePhaige

Pretty Decent One

ThePhaige

Perhaps the best profile view to date. This nice fella is in a hot spot ...working on a stabilized GIF

original video

• Upvote 2

Catmandoo

You can't be serious. Looks like a pixelated root ball.

ThePhaige

Nice work pulling that out of the original video, impressive.

Hey thanks :)

You can't be serious. Looks like a pixelated root ball.

Very serious yes and your opinion counts :)

I'm not surprised. 

That makes two of us :)

• Upvote 1

LeafTalker

Woohoo, ThePhaige!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!

I love Kirkstokes' videos, but my eye isn't good (although it's getting better), and I need a lot of help seeing what others can see more easily. 

That helped a LOT. 

AWESOME!!!!!!!! 

Shelly

Man, he has a nose like a garden gnome.  I couldn't even watch all of the second video... not impressed, JMHO

NitroSquatch

That is a pretty decent profile, and nice work on the enhancements.  If it's a root ball, it's a root ball with an amazing amount of features in the right place.  It is strange how square the end of the nose feature is on the closer up enhancement.

ThePhaige, since you have had your own experiences, how does this compare to what you have encountered?  Any significant similarities or differences?

ThePhaige

There are several other enhancements and his youtube vid is a pretty poor quality, He is not really very tech savvy which is why I wished to help him out on this. Unfortunately I do no have permission to show anything other than his public accessed youtube vid (which is fair quality at best). In my experience SSq are vastly unique from individual to individual in some regards more so than we are. Some look very human and others more animal like or perhaps even ape like, but they are not like many species in the animal kingdom that dont exhibit dissimilar characteristics in most cases. This one is more human looking , the only one whos face I saw was also more human or Pattyesque and was a female... I was close to others but have no other point of reference on a facial ID. I believe this could be a male but that is just what the face says to me. It almost appears to be smiling and the face is scrunched up and perhaps the nose scrunched a bit because the other still it seems the nose is less flat like the one few seconds. Thats all I know

Edited by ThePhaige

ThePhaige

:lol:

I'll second that and raise you a "Ludicrous" 

I'll call :)

• Upvote 2

LeafTalker

You da man, ThePhaige. 

Nice, nice work!!!!!!!!!! (On all counts.)  :)

chelefoot

I saw this on Fb.  They are saying the video was taken by some dude called "Phaige".  (I think it might have been on BFE)

ThePhaige

^^

I did not shoot the video so someone has the wrong information, I simply did some analytical work and

thought it would be a nice gesture to share it is all.. I think hes on a hot spot his efforts have value

here is an audio from recently...