georgerm

Frightened! Farmer Films A Massive Bigfoot! - North Georgia, Usa (2015) - Hd

OntarioSquatch

It also looks like either the camera was out of focus or the video was intentionally blurred.

Teegunn

Too much not right.  Video cuts out (battery dies lol).  Blurry.  Juuuuust enough to make some wonder, not nearly enough for anything else.  IMO.

TedSallis

The timing is very suspect, certainly...on the other side, though, that thing does look massive.  Probably not real, but intriguing, I have to say.

SWWASAS

The most suspicious thing is that nothing in the video is in focus. Which pretty much tells me that it was intentionally blurred. While autofocus cameras are very problematic on the woods, something in the picture is in focus with an autofocus camera. Usually not what you want to be. Even if the camera was in manual focus something in the depth of field should have been in focus. The weird sound was obviously added and so that is trike two. Then the battery dying is strike three in my book pointing to fabrication. See Crow we can agree on something!

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

georgerm

The arm leg ratio is answered by Thinker Thunker's video that may help determine if the video is real. The posture and cone head say bigfoot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EicVEOtm1A

I try to put myself in the photographer's shoes. The way the subject dashes and seems to hook back around is unnerving,

and I would stop filming right then too.

Do we know anything about the video photographer?

JiggyPotamus

I agree with everyone else. Autofocus exists, and batteries are unlikely to die at such a moment. What the heck is that noise supposed to be? Is that supposed to be a bigfoot noise? It sounds like it could have been added in later. The person filming the video does not appear to react like a normal person would react either. Most people are either going to run or chase. I stood still when I watched the bigfoot I saw, for a matter of seconds before it disappeared, but it gave no indication that it saw me, which I think is what kept me from actually leaving. I would not have chased it, but I think that there are people out there who would. I wonder if they are the minority though? I would bet that most people would be afraid like I was, but people react differently to fear. I just did not get a sense that the person in the video was genuine. It just has that overall fake look to it.

Teegunn

The noise is a creepy type noise that was added in.  I mean if you want something to be taken serious, you don't add in creepy sound effects. 

georgerm

Bigfoot has been known to make a variety of noises. We don't know if this is one of its noises or if someone added it in later. I vote the video leans to being real.

Teegunn

It sounds like it was added later.  But in the slowed down part the sound is also slowed.  Still, sounds like a "creepy" sound added in later to my non-expert ears.

bfriendly

Bigfoot has been known to make a variety of noises. We don't know if this is one of its noises or if someone added it in later. I vote the video leans to being real.

This^^^^^^ To me it sounded like the bigfella was saying something..........

Still though, its about rediculous that camera was Completely out of focus

Crowlogic

This thread should have been called  Frightened Farmer's Battery Dies.