Cryptic Megafauna

Almasty Russian Wild Man Video

Cryptic Megafauna

I did not see this video in any discussions when I searched so I thought I would post it and ask for general comments.

My view is that is is genuine, amazing, and one of the best sequences since the P-G film although quality not helped by inexpensive camera. https://youtu.be/XhYxK2rjHI0.

I remixed for the break dance Meme here.  :music: htt

ps://youtu.be/Roq2y0NxiAY  and here https://youtu.be/q5voPH6DNyE

Cryptic Megafauna

Dreadfully poor.  Not even amusing.

My first critic  :wizard:

• Upvote 1

Maxtag

How about the Golden Retriever just chilling out as the super Yeti bounces by like hes on crack ?  

12376128_10208486116055772_7933968428358

This is more accurate. 

post-5424-0-98285500-1355198069.jpg

Martin

No human could move like that, the arms are too long to be human so it must be a squatch. ;-)

Patterson-Gimlin

The creature appears to be CGI and the dog is real. Of course this explains no reaction from Fido. Nothing to bark at.

Crowlogic

Bigfoot have developed the means to deactivate dogs hearing sight and smell which allows the bigfoot to slip through.  Dr. Hoakyman of Beijing  University believes it is similar to the way bigfoot deactivate game cameras.

• Upvote 1

dmaker

This is known as Leaping Russian Yeti and is mentioned often on bigfootevidence.blogspot.ca by one lunatic in particular.

Rockape

There's already a long discussion about this somewhere here.

Maxtag

The discussion can be found on every single "proof" video thread there is ....except perhaps one..

Cryptic Megafauna

This is known as Leaping Russian Yeti and is mentioned often on bigfootevidence.blogspot.ca by one lunatic in particular.

Another lunatic  :spiteful: not me!

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

dmaker

I didn't figure it to be you at all.  That was not what I meant. He used to go by joe fitzgerald, now he goes by Iktomi.  He's, well, let's say "special".  And by special I mean a brain dead social misfit.

Edited by dmaker

Maxtag

Is that the "turd" guy? One of the many reasons I have come to dig BFF is the "special" Internet peeps get weeded out quick or don't bother because of the member format.

But to stay OT this Russian thing is Fake....