Cryptic Megafauna

Almasty Russian Wild Man Video

Maxtag

Leaf...sorry man I am Fully in the post on to say that Russian video is rubbish. I watched both sitting down and standing. Just to be sure, while standing I lifted my left leg.

The only position is one of some common sense...that's a cgi video game type visual implanted onto their video.

You do However of course have the right to think and believe anything you like.

LeafTalker

How do you know that's a "cgi video game type visual implanted onto their video"?

Do you know the people who made that video? Were you present when the video was shot? Do you have any evidence to support your view that the video is "rubbish"? 

Or are you just voicing an opinion?

It's really important to understand the difference between opinion and fact. The more you let one morph into the other, the ruder your eventual awakening is going to become. 

dmaker

Sometimes, all you need to do is look at something. It's really that simple.  I don't require proof to know that a crappy looking costume is just that. Or that CGI looking video, is just that. 

I also know that Barney is not really a purple dinosaur, despite my lack of proof. 

Incorrigible1

With all do respect   your answer  exemplifies  what dmaker said. . You lost me on most videos are the genuine article.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  All videos are  most likely of the hoax variety.  With the one possible exception . The Patterson film. 

To my knowledge, there is not a single shred of evidence anywhere that any video has ever been hoaxed. Unless you were present at the filming of a particular video, or know someone who was present at the filming of that video, or have in your possession some irrefutable piece of evidence as to the authenticity of that video, you cannot know anything about that video's authenticity, much less the authenticity of any group of videos.

You are not in a position, therefore, to know what is or is not "further from the truth" with respect to the authenticity of any particular video or group of videos.

There we have it: Every bigfoot video is genuine. Amazing.

• Upvote 1

Redbone
SSR Team

To my knowledge, there is not a single shred of evidence anywhere that any video has ever been hoaxed.

Not a single shred of evidence? Really? So all the shots in this video show no evidence of hoaxing?

Maxtag

How do you know that's a "cgi video game type visual implanted onto their video"?

I watched the Clip, even a couple times.  my BS meter went off straight away. 

Do you know the people who made that video? Nope. Were you present when the video was shot? Nope. Do you have any evidence to support your view that the video is "rubbish"? 

the evidence is that I trust fully my first impression. 

Or are you just voicing an opinion? of course its an opinion, same as yours, which is ok. 

It's really important to understand the difference between opinion and fact. The more you let one morph into the other, the ruder your eventual awakening is going to become. 

I think I am OK with that man, I will accept the awakening in all its glory.... hell I will even wear shoes and a bow tie. 

Shelly

Yeah but the apes that do tend to walk that way, like gibbons (or are they a monkey) do it because they have to. You dont see a gibbon walking with his arms down by his side swinging front to back as in the PGF.

-- It seems you're saying that swinging your arms front to back as you walk is a better way of moving than any other way. That doesn't seem right, to me. If you can move in multiple ways, there's probably a reason for that. Different modes of locomotion presumably suit different purposes. Maybe sometimes it's good to walk with your arms swinging back to front, and sometimes it's not. Lucky BF, that they have more options than the rest of us.  

My point is that animals tend to act and react in specific ways.  For example, fight or flight, running away from danger etc.  Im not sure it is natural  for a sasquatch of whatever this is to run this was if he is trying to flee etc.  People are the same. I can goof around in my back yard with my arms out or up, but that is not a natural or comfortable position to run in.  And, I havent seen many/any other sasquatch videos that show him running like that.  Just seemed odd to me and more like what a person in a costume might do.

Cryptic Megafauna

I look at this stuff with an open mind but Ive never seen or heard of bigfoot prancing around and flapping his arms like Peter Pan.  There isn't any known physioligical reason to run like this.  People don't.  I'd think with those antics he would be making some sort of noise too.  And, no one seems overly concerned or interested, not even the dog. 

He is jumping over downed timber, so is more efficient if you are unusually strong and able to broad jump repeatedly without a running start. P. Boisei is theorized to be one of the strongest animals on the planet when it existed.

At first I dismissed it as CGI but rethought my assumption. To seamlessly integrate foreground and back ground vegetation masking with a CGI figure convincingly animated inserted mid ground with convincing bump mapped texture and with realistic physics and skeletal animation would be of a magnitude harder than anything done to date. I would say an easier way to fake would be to get a chimp and let it run around in a piney forest in Russia. Or better yet cover Putin with fur and let him cavort and prance  :D

Maxtag

Now that would be entertaining...