Bigfoot Book Collection

langfordbc

Another interesting read.  It would be oversimplifying to say that the author thinks BF is autistic, but there are similarities that explain much of their elusiveness and intelligence.   The Mind of Sasquatch: And the Secret to Their Success (a theory) Paperback â€“ January 1, 2015

http://www.amazon.com/Mind-Sasquatch-Secret-Success-theory/dp/1502543249/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453857865&sr=8-1&keywords=Christopher+Noel

• 2 weeks later...

Recently finished reading through THE OREGON BIGFOOT HIGHWAY.

What an excellent adventure.  Really made if feel like you were there camping along with Mr. Beelart and Mr. Olson and traveling along the trails with them.  Some truly amazing stories throughout the book as well.

I would give it my highest recommendation and say it's well worth adding to anyone's Bigfoot book collection.

Guest sacripper

I have all the normal bigfoot books by Napier, Green, Paulides, etc. There are two novels that I enjoyed reading a great deal in the eighties:

1. "The mountains At the Bottom of the World" by Ian Cameron. In this book a group of explorers go after rumors of modern day man-apes in the Andes. They discover a tribe of Paranthropus who are not at all happy to see them. Fantasy, but a great read that engages the mind.

2. The Beast, by Walter J. Sheldon. 1980 Novel. A downed bush pilot finds a group of Bigfoots, and takes a huge molar from a skeleton back to civilization. An expedition ensues, with contact. Very well written, including chapters from the point of view of the bigfoots. Racy at times. It reads as though the author knows something.

I truly believe this book could have been Todd Standings inspiration for his tunnel story. Many similarities.

ISBN 9780449143278

• 3 months later...

One title I don't think I see in the OP's pic is: "Voices in the Wilderness" by Ron Morehead

With it's very tight focus on a specific location in the Northern Sierra's I found it quite believable.

• 2 weeks later...

One title I don't think I see in the OP's pic is: "Voices in the Wilderness" by Ron Morehead

With it's very tight focus on a specific location in the Northern Sierra's I found it quite believable.

It's in there. Ron Morehead comes across as an intelligent and credible researcher. Listened to an interview with him recently regarding his investigations into the Paracas skulls. Quite interesting.

At this particular moment, I'm reading Kathi Blount's "My journey into myth and mystery - The search for sasquatch". So far, I don't recommend it.

It's in there. Ron Morehead comes across as an intelligent and credible researcher. Listened to an interview with him recently regarding his investigations into the Paracas skulls. Quite interesting.

At this particular moment, I'm reading Kathi Blount's "My journey into myth and mystery - The search for sasquatch". So far, I don't recommend it.

Thanks for that clarification and detail.