Sw Washington Field Work 2016

SWWASAS

BFF Patron

I was camping in the Leavenworth WA area and ran into a person that was a multiple BF encounter witness.    All of it was in California in the Sierras.     He was 15 feet away from his first encounter.   He was hunting, and sat down with his back against a tree and had a snack and some water when he surprised a juvenile BF who hid behind a bush, and when he heard a noise behind the bush reached for his rifle and the juvenile stood up.   It was his height, about 5'9",   and very close.    They stared eye to eye for about 30 seconds and the juvenile walked away.   Face and skin gray,   light hair on face,  ears evident,   shoulders wider than his and very muscular shoulders tapering down to a thin waist,  long arms down nearly to his knees,  and muscular butt.    The entire body, arms and legs were covered with short black fur.        As the juvenile walked away,  two large BF on the ridge about, stepped out from behind trees and stood in view.    They were more brown,  9 and 8 foot tall respectively, and covered with much longer hair.    When the juvenile was safely away and behind cover, the two larger ones just stepped back behind the trees and were gone.     This was his hunting area and in the next few years had more encounters which included rock throwing,   vocalizations, and he was zapped a couple of times.    

He reported in one instance, he heard the BF walking between two trees on a ridge,  and the only thing he saw was a predator like visual disturbance where the view of the background was distorted.   He was part Native American and his grandmother often talked about her fathers experience with the BF in the area.      The great grandfather would go to the BF camp, sit and smoke tobacco with the BF there on a regular basis.       

Anyway an interesting guy who seemed genuine,  but I am only reporting what he told me.     I do not know him personally so have no way to vet anything he said.       I told him he should write a book but he said he had no idea how to do that.   

Edited by SWWASAS
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Now that is the type of report I would accredit some type of credulity to, advances my own personal understanding.