Cabela's Strange, Rare And Unusual Sightings 03/04-03/06/16

masterbarber

Admin

CABELA'S

One Cabela Drive

Triadelphia, WV 26059

(304)238-0120

Strange, Rare And Unusual Sightings 03/04-03/06 

The Bigfoot Forum's Own AaronD will be there with his latest book, so Stop by and Support Him!

MARCH 4-6, 2016

Is Sasquatch real or myth?

That is the question that top scientific researchers will be exploring during the Strange, Rare and Unusual Sightings Seminar at Cabela's on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, March 4th, 5th and 6th. This Seminar is now in its sixth year at Cabela's and has been enjoyed by thousands of inquiring people of all ages in the last five presentations.

Dr. Jeff Meldrum will be the featured presenter. Meldrum is a Professor of Anatomy and Anthropology at Idaho State University and recognized as one of the leading scientific authorities on the possibility of the existence of Sasquatch or Bigfoot. Dr. Meldrum will be joined by researchers from throughout the United States including Steve Kulls who is known as "The Sasquatch Detective." Both Kulls and Meldrum are featured guest on multiple television shows and are known throughout the world. 

FEATURED EVENTS

Sasquatch Event Weekend

Friday March 4th

6:00 PM ­ 9:00 PM

Conference Room

A meet and greet will be held on Friday Evening beginning at 6:00 PM in Cabela's Conference Room. The entire seminar

is free. Families are encouraged to bring kids who will be fascinated with the presentations.

Sasquatch Event Weekend

Saturday, March 5th and Sunday, March 6th

10:00 AM ­ 4:00 PM

African Diorama

On Saturday and Sunday beginning at 10:00 AM a full presentation seminar will be held in the amphitheater on the store's

main level. The entire seminar is free. Families are encouraged to bring kids who will fascinated with the presentations.

• Upvote 1

Thanks masterbarber! And thanks See!  We'll see how she goes. Visiting with Jeff and Steve again will be great too! Stan Gordon is also a great guy to hang with.

• 1 month later...

What a weekend!! Dr Meldrum purchased my book and is putting it on his facebook page. I have several more pics I'll work on later. I want to thank every one who came and supported Make-A-Wish.....and me :)

post-17666-0-62658800-1457313594_thumb.j

Edited by AaronD
  • Upvote 1

Admin

Outstanding and Congratulations, Aaron!

• 3 weeks later...
  • gigantor unpinned this topic