Where Are The Pictures?

Guest Strangenstein

Guest tracker

Yea thats my point about black bears magniaesir, their like raccoons in some places. And game are too easy to get a snap shot of at any distance.

Only the preds show the cunning of a Sasquatch. The big buggers woodcraft skill is beyond any other animal I've ever hunted/tracked even humans. Actually humans are quite easy to track and are very predictable. The closest in woodcraft skill and abilities to a sasquatch would be maybe a cougar?. At least in North America anyways. The big brown bears will use their tricks to evade us however they rely on brute strength alot and wolves on speed & the strength of the pack. Sasquatch have all the above.

Anyways good luck trying to sneak closer or trying to catch up to one to get a nice picture. They can hear, see and smell humans from a mile away even in the dark. And for those romantics out there it's also kinda scary running into one. And thats an understatement for any that have never hunted or tracked anything dangerous before. Sorry I don't consider black bears to be cunning or as dangerous in comparison with the pure carnivores :unsure:

Edited by tracker

• 1 year later...

I think sasquach may have observed hunters setting up trail cams and figured it out to be some kind of trap, or at the very least just associate them with hunters and avoid them to avoid being hunted. As for pictures and vidieo of sasquach i would say 99.9% are faked and need to be blurred and shaken up to hide obvious flaws. I think it is quite rare to suprize a sasquach and next to impossible to have your camera in your hand, turned on ready to shoot at the same time.

Guest thermalman

I'm not sure about that? Mike Greene's thermal was set up and the intruder still came and took the candy bar. Also, Mike's thermal was out of focus, as he stated.

Edited by thermalman

Guest SquatchinNY

I'm not sure about that? Mike Greene's thermal was set up and the intruder still came and took the candy bar. Also, Mike's thermal was out of focus, as he stated.

If he didn't hoax it. (Hopefully he didn't)

If he didn't hoax it. (Hopefully he didn't)

What I do not get is if these creatures are animals then why was this creature self aware?or do they have super hearing?. You figure that it would just walk up and grab the candy nope! It concealed it self or it thought. Who is studying who? How did this creature know it was being recorded.

It's a wild man or creature it is not suppose to know about cameras ,thermos or even starlights. Yet here we have a creature on thermo and it is not the first using tactics to avoid being seen. They are either hoaxed or the real deal and if the real deal then they are masterful at surviving .

Guest SquatchinNY

Maybe it was "stalking" the candy bar. A pet cat may 'stalk' a toy, for example. Do any predetors you know just stalk there prey without any stealth?

Bear in general bumble about not caring who or what they run into... They are the preverbial "Bull in a China shop' type of creature... Now it is complete non-sense to compare a bear to a BF, lets just get that out in the open as fact...

Also when is the last time you ran into a bear in the woods... I can remember my self as having 4 Black Bear encounters in Black Bear country in the last 30 years of constantly being in the woods... They tend to stay to them selves but make no effort to hide, you have to seek them out or trip upon them looking for something else...

Ok, good reason for few BF pictures.

You say that, but believe it or not, there is only one, yes one, film of the giant panda in the wild (filmed in 2002 or 2003) - all other film and video has been taken in zoos and nature reserves.

Another good reason for few BF pictures. BFs are just plain rare.

That might be because there are well over a million bears in North America.

How many sasquatches? 2000? 1000? 500? Even if there are 10,000 like some speculate (and I doubt), that's only 1% the number of black bears alone on the continent.

Take the 1% and factor in a smart, animal that has great hiding intelligence and we have a rare animal that avoids humans.

Utube has lots of low quality vidoes of BFs that are most likely real. BF is being filmed but it keeps its distance from humans. The problem is people are packing low quality cameras.

Guest thermalman

Similar to what was on Mike Greene's video. White blob squatch.

What the picture could look like "thermally cleaned up".

Edited by thermalman

Ok, good reason for few BF pictures.

Another good reason for few BF pictures. BFs are just plain rare.

Take the 1% and factor in a smart, animal that has great hiding intelligence and we have a rare animal that avoids humans.

Utube has lots of low quality vidoes of BFs that are most likely real. BF is being filmed but it keeps its distance from humans. The problem is people are packing low quality cameras.

Do tell...

Sasquach would observe people looking through thermal imager cameras then setting it up on a tree or tripod. They could assume that we can still see through it after we are gone. Why else would we leave it behind? The Mike Greene sasquach might have been trying to avoid being seen plus its in their nature to be sneaky. Stealing a human chocolate bar would require a bit of caution.

Guest OntarioSquatch

They could assume that we can still see through it after we are gone. Why else would we leave it behind?

That's a very good theory. It would make sense as well.

Guest Transformer

Unless they had some point of reference to go by how could they even comprehend a machine or device that one could see through after one has left? What would give them the idea that such a thing could even occur?

Guest thermalman

Agreed. I would tend to think all they would be worried about would be the actual human presence, and if it was gone or not?

I wondered if it was the same human, who they thermaled while in the area filming Finding Bigfoot?

Edited by thermalman

You have to remember your not dealing with the average bear. These are big hairy people who have been watching us ever since we met. They know what we can do even if they dont always understand how we do it.