Bigfoothunter

About That Alleged Video Stream Of The Patty Suit ..........

Bigfoothunter

Kitakaze,

About the alleged phone call concerning you being streamed video of 'The Suit' ... will you answer these four questions?

1) Date of the alleged call
2) Where you called from
3) The phone you used
4) The phone service you used

Crowlogic

Hey how bout them BCM Wally Stompers...................

SweatyYeti

^

They don't have anywhere near the relevance, and the significance, to the PGF...that  kit's "Bombshell" claims do. 

xspider1

I would just add one other question:

Were you a.) not savvy enough to snap a screen-shot of the alleged video stream or, b.) was there just nothing to snap a screen-shot of?  One thing is for sure: that claim is lame any way you look at it.

Squatchy McSquatch

If only Kit's Bombshell had its own open thread...

• Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter

Hey how bout them BCM Wally Stompers...................

I thought you had this new found desire to post in the appropriate threads and not to have important issues derailed .... or is that only when you want it to be the case. By the way, there was a bombshell thread that turned into a food advertisement for Perch. There is however still a Wallace thread if you want to post your nonsense there.

I would just add one other question:

Were you a.) not savvy enough to snap a screen-shot of the alleged video stream or, b.) was there just nothing to snap a screen-shot of?  One thing is for sure: that claim is lame any way you look at it.

There first had to of really been a video stream of a suit which we are now going to explore with Kitakaze's cooperation.

kitakaze

Kitakaze,

About the alleged phone call concerning you being streamed video of 'The Suit' ... will you answer these four questions?

1) Date of the alleged call
2) Where you called from
3) The phone you used
4) The phone service you used

I consider this thread to be a hijack on a currently blocked thread, but as it has no mod action, I'll answer 1-4 and ask that it be merged to the bombshell thread.

1) Years ago now. 2010. I could not give the exact date without pouring over posts from that time.

2) Victoria, BC.

3) Docomo smartphone.

4) Skype.

• Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter

^^

The hijack came when two skeptics started turning the thread into a chat line about the joys of eating Perch (fish).   The thread was then locked - not blocked.

kitakaze

Or you could address the answers you created the thread for. 

You did have some manner of response in mind once you got the answers you were asking for, yes?

Something not involving bold, big and semantic quibbling?

If not, I'm happy to travel down the lane of what the holy mother possessed you to capitalize a fish.

• Upvote 3

dmaker

BH, you have such an odd relationship with your shift key. Why in the world would you capitalize Perch in that sentence? 

EDIT: Ah, I see kit beat me to it :)

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 2

SweatyYeti

I consider this thread to be a hijack on a currently blocked thread, but as it has no mod action...

It's not so bad, kit....it's just helping you to complete your "Mission". 

Thanks for the not-so-new information. Now how about answering Giganto's questions?? :popcorn:

Also, why can't you contact any of the "principals" who have "confessed"....and find out who made the "suit"?

If not, I'm happy to travel down the lane of what the holy mother possessed you to capitalize a fish.

If there's one thing that's worse than capitalizing a word which doesn't need it....it's calling "acknowledgements between principals" "confessions"....and then claiming the so-called "confessions" "exist"....when they do not exist, in any tangible form.

dmaker wrote:

Why in the world would you capitalize Perch in that sentence? 

We have bigger Fish to fry here, dmaker. :bbq:

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

Thanks for the not-so-new information. 

It's that thing that happens with not so new questions.

Now how about answering Giganto's questions??

Capital Q. Bottom right of posts. Can't miss it. And go.

Also, why can't you contact any of the "principals" who have "confessed"....and find out who made the "suit"?

A question from you? Excellent. SweatyYeti is gifted 5 minutes thinking time with the preposition "beneath"...

Sorry, dude....can't help you there.  :)

As a general rule...I will not waste my time analyzing and debating the evidence for Bigfoot with you. Such a venture is beneath me. 

Answering his questions is beneath me.  :)

• Upvote 2

Drew

This topic is really quite silly.

Kitakaze claims he saw the suit, and can't back it up.

Even at JREF/ISF he has been ignored, Kitakaze himself has said it's not worth pursuing without anything to back it up.

Yet it gets brought up again at the Bigfoot Forums as some sort of gotcha thread.   I don't understand this.

Other than PM's questioning Kitakaze's claims I have received, BFF is the only place I find any current reference to this.

Once and for all, can we just ask Kit: "Kit, do you think any of us should put any value in your claim that you saw the suit over a Skype feed 6 years ago?"

If he says 'no', can we just drop it?

If he says 'yes', can we just ask him for evidence, and when he doesn't provide it, laugh quietly to ourselves?

Edited by Drew
  • Upvote 3

SweatyYeti

If he says 'no', can we just drop it?

Nope. I won't 'drop it'. :)

Drew

Why not? He is telling you 'please don't put any weight into my unsubstantiated claim'  why wouldn't you drop it?

• Upvote 1