Bigfoothunter

About That Alleged Video Stream Of The Patty Suit ..........

salubrious
5 hours ago, SweatyYeti said:

But....not worth inquiring further about, or investigating??? Is that correct?

So, Sal...I am curious as to why you find it worthwhile to ask kitakaze why he continues to post debunked images/distortions....(which he has been doing regularly for the last 10 years, or so)......but yet, not worth carrying on a discussion, with a fellow proponent, regarding possible hoaxing on his part???

I have asked you, in two posts, if you could explain why you favor the 'kit was hoaxed' scenario....and haven't gotten any response about it, yet. Do you favor that scenario...and, if so....do you have reasons why you do?  :)

For a given value of 'not worth inquiring', the answer might be a yes or a no.

The rules that moderators have to follow are different from those of regular members. In a way we have more restrictions. So I can't discuss the answers regarding the 'possible hoaxing'.

Bigfoothunter
15 minutes ago, MIB said:

Seems to me even if he made the claim originally 5-6 years ago, he, too, is still putting a lot into it.   That means it's not a only a 5-6 year old claim, it's equally a most-recent-post claim.  It's either thick-headed or disingenuous of you to suggest otherwise.    If you're tired of hearing it, why not ask Kit to stop?   There's only one of him, should be easier to gain his cooperation ... unless you're actually surreptitiously trying to help aid his cause without taking ownership of doing so.  

MIB

McSquatch is about as sincere in what he said as a mosquito is about saying its sorry for having drained us of our blood.  :)

38 minutes ago, PBeaton said:

So...you dismissed it, other's choose to continue lookin into it. That you gave up your "fun ride" is your decision, just as it is your decision to continue to post "Sad, really..." comments in a thread "of nothing". Talk about sad !

I think you have nailed it!

hammer_chasing_nail_hg_clr.gif

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Squatchy McSquatch
On 11/29/2016 at 0:53 PM, Bigfoothunter said:

McSquatch is about as sincere in what he said as a mosquito is about saying its sorry for having drained us of our blood.  :)

Incorrect and off topic. As per usual.

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

Bigfoothunter
2 hours ago, Squatchy McSquatch said:

Incorrect and off topic. As per usual.

File a report. 

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013_zpscb725d1f.gif

• Upvote 1

WV FOOTER

No Discussion of the topic, just back and forth Bickering, so this topic will be Locked.

• Upvote 2