About That Alleged Video Stream Of The Patty Suit ..........

Guest Bigfoothunter

dmaker

If he says 'no', can we just drop it?

Nope. I won't 'drop it'. :)

What in the world do you hope to gain?

• Upvote 1
PBeaton

Drew,

It is here on the BFF where kitakaze constantly still comes up this sort of dribble.

"Cherish Patty. Bathe in really, really Bigfoot vibes from her. Make her give you validation. Feel the crisp air of so, so real Bigfoots.

And then wake yourself to the morning of no reliable evidence ever. Be the believer that doesn't use the empty pockets of Bigfootery to try and excuse your need for boogeymen. 

It's 2016. You want hairy ape men on the list of North American fauna. What you bring to the table is fail blog dot org from a known hoaxer. You deserve every ounce of rejection you get."

Pat...

(ps: This is not long after sayin there's no need to personalize things, ha ! ha !)

Edited by PBeaton
norseman
BFF Donor

If Kit is making claims without evidence? Why would we attach any weight to anything he says?

• Upvote 3
SweatyYeti
Now how about answering Giganto's questions??

Capital Q. Bottom right of posts. Can't miss it. And go.

Here you go:

Gigantofootecus wrote:

This could go a long way to legitimizing your story Kit. So without naming names, could you please answer the following questions:

1) What was the date of your Skype call? (at least the year)

2) Where did you call from? (Canada or Japan)

3) What is the model number of your DoCoMo Smartphone?

4) What plan did you have with your Smartphone?

5) How long was your call?

6) How much did it cost?

7) What kind of phone did the DeAtley family member use?

8 ) Who called whom?

9) Why didn't you make the Skype call from your PC? (with a bigger screen and a record feature)

10) What version of Skype were you using on a Japanese Smartphone?

=============================================

If all your answers check out it will bolster your claims considerably. That is, providing you care about backing up your bombshell. However, this is a time limited offer. If you take too long to answer most will assume that you are Googling your answers. Otherwise, it should take you less time than composing most of your posts. And you did say you would answer questions as long as you don't name BrentD as the faux family member who hoaxed you.   ;)

With that, on your mark, set, GO!    :popcorn:

Good luck!

Go...kit....go!   

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1
dmaker

If Kit is making claims without evidence? Why would we attach any weight to anything he says?

I completely agree. I don't see the point in obsessing over it constantly.

The truth.  

The truth will be either that the PGF is a hoax....or....that kit has executed a hoax. Either way....a highly significant outcome. :)

You're not going to get that level of satisfaction. How is it that this is obvious to everyone but you?  You are coming off as a little unbalanced about this, SY. 

Edited by dmaker
  • Upvote 1
salubrious

I consider this thread to be a hijack on a currently blocked thread, but as it has no mod action, I'll answer 1-4 and ask that it be merged to the bombshell thread.

So- you want this one locked too?

SweatyYeti

Nope. I won't 'drop it'. :)

What in the world do you hope to gain?

The truth.

The truth will be either that the PGF is a hoax....or....that kitakaze has executed a hoax.  Either way....a significant outcome. :)

You're not going to get that level of satisfaction. How is it that this is obvious to everyone but you?  You are coming off as a little unbalanced about this, SY. 

I have very good balance, thanks. :)

The truth behind kit's claims is highly significant....and well worth uncovering. 

Edited by SweatyYeti
salubrious

That was already covered in the locked bombshell thread.

I've been pointing this out for years...

ShadowBorn

Why squabble over some thing that he says he cannot provide proof off, wasted energy of brain space. He has answered your questions so let it go, other wise investigate this your selves through other channels until you find the truth. Pretty simple :)

• Upvote 1
PBeaton

ShadowBorn,

He can answer the questions about his claims, he simply chooses not to. Then continues to daily ridicule folks about there bein no evidence yada, yada, blah, blah....etc etc. That is the foundation of his argument, that an tryin to discredit folks, make them look guilty. 

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 2
SweatyYeti

To add to what I wrote above....if kit's claims were true...he would know who "produced the suit"...but yet, he claims he doesn't know who made it. 

And if...(as he claimed)...he did feel certain he was going to be able to feature three confessions in his documentary....then he should still be able to contact one or more of these "principals", and get that information now. 

But regardless, it doesn't even make sense to me that kit doesn't know, at this point in time, who "made the suit"....given his claim to have "one recorded confession".

Wouldn't that have been a very basic detail of the film to ask about...while he was receiving/recording this person's "confession"?

Edited by SweatyYeti
Guest Maxtag

As completely ridiculous as this thread is and the back and forth silliness that always remains every single time you guys all get to copying and pasting quotes like 2nd graders with a bottle of  elmers glue. 

Id like to point out that there are PRESSING issues that remain in the USA.....  

We need all democrats, republicans and liberals to unite and Get KFC to stop 

hoaxing us with fake powdered gravy, Its WRONG and needs to stop. 

Write the Colonel today and demand REAL GRAVY !!!!

12512501_10209009104690161_2218719761910

Guest Bigfoothunter

Why squabble over some thing that he says he cannot provide proof off, wasted energy of brain space. He has answered your questions so let it go, other wise investigate this your selves through other channels until you find the truth. Pretty simple :)

I believe things go a bit deeper here than KItakaze has let on. I hope people will just sit tight and let Kitakaze respond accordingly and possibly all the questions will be answered shortly.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Kitakaze,

About the alleged phone call concerning you being streamed video of 'The Suit' ... will you answer these four questions?

1) Date of the alleged call
2) Where you called from
3) The phone you used
4) The phone service you used

I consider this thread to be a hijack on a currently blocked thread, but as it has no mod action, I'll answer 1-4 and ask that it be merged to the bombshell thread.

1) Years ago now. 2010. I could not give the exact date without pouring over posts from that time.

2) Victoria, BC.

3) Docomo smartphone.

4) Skype.

Kitakaze,

You answered 4) with "Skype", but that isn’t a cell phone service plan that I am aware of. 

a ) Did you mean you made a Skype call on a Docomo smartphone from Victoria BC on a Docomo cell phone plan? If so, then I bet the roaming charges was off the chart!

b ) Do you recall what the cost were and why would you not use a PC, for free?

c ) Do you know what mobile device did the alleged streamer use for the Skype call to show you the suit?

Edited by Bigfoothunter
  • gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic