Bigfoothunter

About That Alleged Video Stream Of The Patty Suit ..........

Martin

Why squabble over some thing that he says he cannot provide proof off, wasted energy of brain space. He has answered your questions so let it go, other wise investigate this your selves through other channels until you find the truth. Pretty simple :)

Footers never investigate the obvious. They are deathly afraid to ask other footers hard questions. There are a host of questions that Gimlin could answer but they won't even ask. They would prefer to cross examine Bob H. who most skeptics and footers already doubt. It's much safer that way.

Whether or not you like Long's style you can't argue that he dug deeper and interviewed more people than almost anyone had for 30 or 40 years. Footers should be happy that Long was able to document so much of information from people who might not be around much longer if the truth is really what they are chasing.

DeAtley has answers regardless of whether he has the suit or not.

Edited by Martin
  • Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter

^^

Footers never investigate the obvious. They are deathly afraid to ask other footers hard questions.

I know some Bigfoot researchers, including myself, who have exposed other Bigfoot enthusiast as hoaxers by asking hard questions and taking to the field.

By the way, this is the alleged video stream thread ... are you not interested in knowing the answers to the question that have been asked pertaining to the alleged video stream that was said to be a bombshell? If not, then in keeping with your past complaints to stay on topic, please take your concerns over Bob Heironimus to the appropriate thread.

Thanks!

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Twist

Kitakaze,

About the alleged phone call concerning you being streamed video of 'The Suit' ... will you answer these four questions?

1) Date of the alleged call
2) Where you called from
3) The phone you used
4) The phone service you used

I consider this thread to be a hijack on a currently blocked thread, but as it has no mod action, I'll answer 1-4 and ask that it be merged to the bombshell thread.

1) Years ago now. 2010. I could not give the exact date without pouring over posts from that time.

2) Victoria, BC.

3) Docomo smartphone.

4) Skype.

Kitakaze,

You answered 4) with "Skype", but that isn’t a cell phone service plan that I am aware of. 

a ) Did you mean you made a Skype call on a Docomo smartphone from Victoria BC on a Docomo cell phone plan? If so, then I bet the roaming charges was off the chart!

b ) Do you recall what the cost were and why would you not use a PC, for free?

c ) Do you know what mobile device did the alleged streamer use for the Skype call to show you the suit?

My experience with Skype has always been free using either a phone or computer.  Its been more of a data usage thing than roaming charges, although I cannot remember the last time I had a phone that actually charged roaming so my opinion may be a little skewed. 

Patterson-Gimlin

I am so amazed this  debate continues. Surely, by now  we all know it is a mute point.  Our friend  Kit has nothing to bring to the table.  You  die hard proponets  have nothing but   a 48 year old film.  Sadly, we Scientist  are left perplexed  and still waiting  with hope. 

I sure hope Norse is  successful in his endeavors.  I  wont hold my brerath.  After all hard to  put a body on a slab that  most likely does not exist. 

• Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter

^^

PG,

Start a thread on being "Amazed" if you like as there is a reason for me starting this one that goes beyond Kitakaze not having anything to bring to the table. Let him answer my questions which should be quite easy as having a poor memory is something Kitakaze doesn't have.

Squatchy McSquatch

My experience with Skype has always been free using either a phone or computer.  Its been more of a data usage thing than roaming charges, although I cannot remember the last time I had a phone that actually charged roaming so my opinion may be a little skewed. 

Twist I use both Skype and Viber regularly for international video calls. Always in conjunction with my home wifi and have never been charged data or roaming fees.

In 2010? Not so sure. Back then (a mere 6 years ago) I was still rocking a Sanyo flip phone that had no camera or internet capabilities.

Like Maxtag, I must say no to powdered gravy.

SweatyYeti

I am so amazed this  debate continues. Surely, by now  we all know it is a mute point.  

It kinda appears that way, on kit's part....doesn't it? ;)

But, you shouldn't be too amazed...or sad....that this discussion continues, PG....there are plenty of pointless, and/or irrelevant conversations going on in the PGF section.  And this conversation is neither pointless....nor irrelevant.

Therefore, it has more reason for continuing than the other conversations do. 

Our friend  Kit has nothing to bring to the table.  

Nothing of value, at least. :thumbsup:

Hey kit...looks like you've fallen short of your intended goal...(from JREF/ISF March, 2010)...

"Calling All Skeptics! Help Kitakaze End PGF Controversy - Pitch to Discovery Channel

Hi, all. I'm Kitakaze and I have a mission. This is me..."

Oh, what did you say, Drew??...

Even at JREF/ISF he has been ignored, 

Cool... :thumbsup:

Patterson-Gimlin wrote:

You  die hard proponents  have nothing but a 48 year old film.  

Sorry, Patterson-Gimlin...but the Patterson-Gimlin Film just won't allow me to change my thinking, on the subject.

It's just..."Something in the way......she moves". :thumbsup:

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

I consider this thread to be a hijack on a currently blocked thread, but as it has no mod action, I'll answer 1-4 and ask that it be merged to the bombshell thread.

So- you want this one locked too?

No, but I would like the bombshell thread unlocked and this merged to that thread.

• Upvote 1

dmaker

Sweaty, you mock Kit's plea to help end the PGF controversy. But if you are the seeker of truth that you portray yourself to be, would you not welcome any earnest investigation into the PGF? If the PGF is a hoax, would you not want that to be exposed? Would you rather protect the PGF from serious investigation or would you rather know the truth, even if that truth meant exposing it as a hoax?

kitakaze

Kitakaze,

About the alleged phone call concerning you being streamed video of 'The Suit' ... will you answer these four questions?

1) Date of the alleged call
2) Where you called from
3) The phone you used
4) The phone service you used

1) Years ago now. 2010. I could not give the exact date without pouring over posts from that time.

2) Victoria, BC.

3) Docomo smartphone.

4) Skype.

Kitakaze,

You answered 4) with "Skype", but that isn’t a cell phone service plan that I am aware of. 

a ) Did you mean you made a Skype call on a Docomo smartphone from Victoria BC on a Docomo cell phone plan? If so, then I bet the roaming charges was off the chart!

b ) Do you recall what the cost were and why would you not use a PC, for free?

c ) Do you know what mobile device did the alleged streamer use for the Skype call to show you the suit?

Skype is the world's most widely used video call service. It doesn't require a cell phone plan, only an Internet connection and appropriate device.

a ) No, that does not in any way make sense as to what Skype is. As I've stated previously, I was using Skype with a Japanese device in Canada on a wifi connection.

b ) There was no cost. It was Skype. I didn't have my laptop with me when the call happened, which happened very quickly. The point of the call was to verify that the suit existed in the location I tracked it to, and to try and arrange seeing it in person and recording it for the documentary I was making.

c ) I have no idea the device the other person was using. I would guess a smartphone or small tablet, but that's only a guess from the way they handled their device.

Drew

Does a Docomo phone have a screen shot feature?

I would have been screen shotting the BLANK out of that call.

I mean really what were you thinking Kit?

kitakaze

I'm not embarrassed to admit I did not ever use a screenshot feature before upgrading to an iPhone. 

What I was particularly thinking at that time was that a lot of near stalking paid off and I was being shown the suit in the home of its owner. There was no question for me what I was being shown, by both how it appeared and the home in which it was.

There's no way to prove my experience. The same as if I said I saw a really, really real Bigfoot.

No one should accept it without any reliable evidence. I think it will come in the very near future when the owner dies and the family reveals it.

SweatyYeti

There's no way to prove my experience. 

There are ways to provide supporting evidence....and possibly...even proving it.

The same as if I said I saw a really, really real Bigfoot.

And, kit says...."Yes, it is reasonable to think that Bigfoot exists within N.America."  

Hey kit, can you find out from the people who have "confessed", who made the suit?? :popcorn:

Bodhi

^^

PG,

Start a thread on being "Amazed" if you like as there is a reason for me starting this one that goes beyond Kitakaze not having anything to bring to the table. Let him answer my questions which should be quite easy as having a poor memory is something Kitakaze doesn't have.

You're sorta demanding and obnoxious about the way you've gone about it. The kind of behaviour that is ONLY acceptable in this sort of setting. Forgive my asking but is your first name Richard perchance?

• Upvote 3

Bigfoothunter

^^

No, Boghi .... my name is not Richard. What I am trying to do is keep this back and forth discussion together without a lot of irrelevant nonsense in between. Thanks for understanding.

• Upvote 2