Bigfoothunter

About That Alleged Video Stream Of The Patty Suit ..........

SweatyYeti

Sweaty, you mock Kit's plea to help end the PGF controversy. 

Actually, dmaker....I am mocking the 'state of affairs'....5-6 years after he made that plea, and shortly thereafter "found the Patty suit"...."received three confessions"...and"found the complete 2nd Reel, with incriminating footage on it".

And the state of affairs is....instead of kit being the Conquering Hero on JREF.....he's being ignored... :haha:

But if you are the seeker of truth that you portray yourself to be, would you not welcome any earnest investigation into the PGF?

Sure, I welcome analysis of the PGF...and, some form of investigation. I've said before that I don't think Bob Gimlin, on his own, should be "brought in for questioning"....and put under the heat lamp.

I did recently suggest the idea of having a Patterson Film Showdown, at a Bigfoot Conference....involving as many of the people connected to the Film as possible. 

And as far as the analysis goes....I have contributed more than a few significant findings, on the filmed subject.

If the PGF is a hoax, would you not want that to be exposed?

Sure. I'm interested in the truth behind the film. I have suggested that members who post in this section of the Forum ask kit about his "POOF" claims....even with the possibility that it could result in proof that the film is a hoax.

So, why don't you help, dmaker....and ask kit questions about his claims?? Are you afraid of what you might find out? :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

dmaker

Actually, dmaker....I am mocking the 'state of affairs'....5-6 years after he made that plea, and shortly thereafter "found the Patty suit"...."received three confessions"...and"found the complete 2nd Reel, with incriminating footage on it".

And the state of affairs is....instead of kit being the Conquering Hero on JREF.....he's being ignored... :haha:

Hmmm, maybe you should follow their lead and ignore this claim as well? 

SweatyYeti

^

No, I'd rather find out whichever truth kit's claims lead to. :)

Squatchy McSquatch

^

kit could provide names, contact info, and documentation....if he wanted to. 

Sweaty: Kit has made it very clear that he will not answer your questions.

This is painfully clear to everyone but you.

Deal with it.

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

^

They're not "my" questions, Squatchy....they are simply questions.

kit is free to ignore them...but the problem with that is, he has stated that he is willing to answer questions about his claims. 

And that begs the question....was kit being honest, when he said that?? 

Edited by SweatyYeti

Bigfoothunter

Hmmm, maybe you should follow their lead and ignore this claim as well? 

When should it matter to you what someone cares to ask or not ask. For someone who doesn't believe in Bigfoot - you sure seem to over concern yourself with the levels of interest others care to adhere to.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

clubbedfoot

I find it rich that-- what is good for the goose is not good for the gander...but whatever....

Squatchy McSquatch

^

They're not "my" questions, Squatchy....they are simply questions.

kit is free to ignore them...but the problem with that is, he has stated that he is willing to answer questions about his claims. 

And that begs the question....was kit being honest, when he said that?? 

Get over it Sweaty. He doesn't love you....

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch
  • Upvote 2

Patterson-Gimlin

^^

PG,

Start a thread on being "Amazed" if you like as there is a reason for me starting this one that goes beyond Kitakaze not having anything to bring to the table. Let him answer my questions which should be quite easy as having a poor memory is something Kitakaze doesn't have.

Thank you very much for the response.  I must  decline a topic of amazement.  I get you want your questions answered. 

I am so amazed this  debate continues. Surely, by now  we all know it is a mute point.  

It kinda appears that way, on kit's part....doesn't it? ;)

But, you shouldn't be too amazed...or sad....that this discussion continues, PG....there are plenty of pointless, and/or irrelevant conversations going on in the PGF section.  And this conversation is neither pointless....nor irrelevant.

Therefore, it has more reason for continuing than the other conversations do. 

Our friend  Kit has nothing to bring to the table.  

Nothing of value, at least. :thumbsup:

Hey kit...looks like you've fallen short of your intended goal...(from JREF/ISF March, 2010)...

"Calling All Skeptics! Help Kitakaze End PGF Controversy - Pitch to Discovery Channel

Hi, all. I'm Kitakaze and I have a mission. This is me..."

Oh, what did you say, Drew??...

Even at JREF/ISF he has been ignored, 

Cool... :thumbsup:

Patterson-Gimlin wrote:

You  die hard proponents  have nothing but a 48 year old film.  

Sorry, Patterson-Gimlin...but the Patterson-Gimlin Film just won't allow me to change my thinking, on the subject.

It's just..."Something in the way......she moves". :thumbsup:

Thank you  for explaining your  position.  I really appreciate it.  You are absolutely correct   there are many pointless discussions here   and  some very  relevant.  Please forgive me if  I over stepped..

I completely  understand  your  thinking  on the Patterson film.  After all myself and my fellow  scientific friends   have not been able to debunk that wonderful film..

Bigfoothunter

Kitakaze,

About the alleged phone call concerning you being streamed video of 'The Suit' ... will you answer these four questions?

1) Date of the alleged call
2) Where you called from
3) The phone you used
4) The phone service you used

I consider this thread to be a hijack on a currently blocked thread, but as it has no mod action, I'll answer 1-4 and ask that it be merged to the bombshell thread.

1) Years ago now. 2010. I could not give the exact date without pouring over posts from that time.

2) Victoria, BC.

3) Docomo smartphone.

4) Skype.

Kitakaze,

You answered 4) with "Skype", but that isn’t a cell phone service plan that I am aware of. 

a ) Did you mean you made a Skype call on a Docomo smartphone from Victoria BC on a Docomo cell phone plan? If so, then I bet the roaming charges was off the chart!

b ) Do you recall what the cost were and why would you not use a PC, for free?

c ) Do you know what mobile device did the alleged streamer use for the Skype call to show you the suit?

Skype is the world's most widely used video call service. It doesn't require a cell phone plan, only an Internet connection and appropriate device.

b ) There was no cost. It was Skype. I didn't have my laptop with me when the call happened, which happened very quickly. The point of the call was to verify that the suit existed in the location I tracked it to, and to try and arrange seeing it in person and recording it for the documentary I was making.

I can appreciate your not knowing the day of this alleged video feed right off the top of your head even though it seems like it was going to be highlighted in a future documentary - possibly even be a face-melting revelation. I would have thought that day would have have stuck in your mind. So maybe if nothing else - can you recall the month in which this alleged video stream occurred in 2010?

kitakaze

No, I don't recall the exact date. It was summer 2010 at a time when I was very actively interviewing, calling, and meeting with various people connected to the PGF.

Somewhere very close to this interview I did with Phil and Amy Morris in Victoria, BC at the Victoria Marriott ​Inner Harbour Hotel... 

Bigphil5.jpg

kitakaze

Sure, I welcome analysis of the PGF...and, some form of investigation. I've said before that I don't think Bob Gimlin, on his own, should be "brought in for questioning"....and put under the heat lamp.

I did recently suggest the idea of having a Patterson Film Showdown, at a Bigfoot Conference....involving as many of the people connected to the Film as possible. 

Would such a PGF showdown involve Bob Gimlin and if not, why?

Do you think he has already faced the kind of questioning you want Bob Heironimus to submit to?

If so, please be specific about that hardball Gimlin has experienced.

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

If such a Showdown was going to be arranged, it should naturally include Bob Gimlin.

Short of such a gathering...I don't think that Gimlin should be 'singled out', for hard questioning.

Do you think he has already faced the kind of questioning you want Bob Heironimus to submit to?

If so, please be specific about that hardball Gimlin has experienced.

Bob Gimlin has faced a lot of personal attacks...and, at this point in his life, I think he deserves a break. 

The situation is different for Heironimus. It has been shown/proven, in many different ways that he was not in the Film.

He should face some hard questioning, in front of a running camera. And he will....eventually. :)

Bigfoothunter

No, I don't recall the exact date. It was summer 2010 at a time when I was very actively interviewing, calling, and meeting with various people connected to the PGF.

Somewhere very close to this interview I did with Phil and Amy Morris in Victoria, BC at the Victoria Marriott ​Inner Harbour Hotel... 

Bigphil5.jpg

Kitakaze, this sudden phone call you speak of by use of your Domoco cell phone while in Canada was why I mentioned the roaming cost and how high they would be because I have been bitten for not having the right plan when I first was using a cell phone in Canada when my plan was in the U.S.

So I am thinking that while you had your Domoco cell phone with you - that you must have been using it with a Canadian carrier to keep the cost down. Would this be correct or was it a Japanese carrier that allowed you to travel out of the Country and not be charged any extra charges abroad?

Edited by Bigfoothunter

kitakaze

kitakaze wrote:

If such a Showdown was going to be arranged, it should naturally include Bob Gimlin.

Short of such a gathering...I don't think that Gimlin should be 'singled out', for hard questioning.

This is excellent. This is something we as a community can achieve. I can help facilitate Bob Heironimus' participation. Heironimus and Gimlin live 9 doors from each other. What conference would you like to have this showdown happen at? I am very motivated to help you with this effort.

Bob Gimlin has faced a lot of personal attacks...and, at this point in his life, I think he deserves a break. 

As has Bob Heironimus. This from a fundamentalist who proposes a friendly invitation to Heironimus...

Bob thought that was a clever little 'insider detail'...but it's really an idiotic attempt at providing insider details. AFAIC, Bob Heironimus is an absolute idiot:haha:

Would you like to make use of the search function and seek out a comparable personal attack on Bob Gimlin?

Kitakaze, this sudden phone call you speak of by use of your Domoco cell phone while in Canada was why I mentioned the roaming cost and how high they would be because I have been bitten for not having the right plan when I first was using a cell phone in Canada when my plan was in the U.S.

So I am thinking that while you had your Domoco cell phone with you - that you must have been using it with a Canadian carrier to keep the cost down. Would this be correct or was it a Japanese carrier that allowed you to travel out of the Country and not be charged any extra charges abroad?

I am going to wait for the 21st century to reveal itself to you in all its wonder after you have researched the words "Skype" and "WiFi".

• Upvote 1