About That Alleged Video Stream Of The Patty Suit ..........

Guest Bigfoothunter

Guest Bigfoothunter

^

They're not "my" questions, Squatchy....they are simply questions.

kit is free to ignore them...but the problem with that is, he has stated that he is willing to answer questions about his claims. 

And that begs the question....was kit being honest, when he said that?? 

Get over it Sweaty. He doesn't love you....

Again with the Jerry Springer Show theme ....  What does loving someone have to do with answering questions on a Bigfoot forum .... Is this a new requisite you found in the BFF rules and guidelines.

Does a Docomo phone have a screen shot feature?

I would have been screen shotting the BLANK out of that call.

I mean really what were you thinking Kit?

This time I agree with you, Drew. Of course there is always the option that there was never a screen shot to capture or if there was - then maybe someone would have looked beyond the fur and the crack(s) in the face and recognized it wasn't connected to the PGF at all. That is why more details are helpful in understanding how this alleged phone call took place which then adds credibility to the idea the even actually occurred.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Bigfoothunter, on 04 Mar 2016 - 07:19 AM, said:snapback.png

Kitakaze, this sudden phone call you speak of by use of your Domoco cell phone while in Canada was why I mentioned the roaming cost and how high they would be because I have been bitten for not having the right plan when I first was using a cell phone in Canada when my plan was in the U.S.

So I am thinking that while you had your Domoco cell phone with you - that you must have been using it with a Canadian carrier to keep the cost down. Would this be correct or was it a Japanese carrier that allowed you to travel out of the Country and not be charged any extra charges abroad?

Kitakaze

I am going to wait for the 21st century to reveal itself to you in all its wonder after you have researched the words "Skype" and "WiFi".

I wondered how long before you would start playing games. You said you received a call on your cell and had no time to get to a PC which implies you were using your Domoco cell phone in Canada. Is there a reason why you could not just answer the simple questions I asked?

Edited by Bigfoothunter
dmaker

BH, do you understand that if you connect your phone to a local wifi hotspot, that you are no longer using your cell carrier for data? A Skype conversation uses the Internet, hence no plan would have been required for the conversation as described by Kit. 

Maybe you can get to the truly burning questions like what color underwear he had on that day or what he had for breakfast. You're really cracking the case now!

Edited by dmaker
Guest Bigfoothunter

dmaker,

Kitakaze said he couldn't use a PC because he got the call and had no time to get to one, so he used his cell phone. This means that KItakaze was using his Docomo phone. So I have asked a relevant question in my view that Kitakaze all of a sudden doesn't seem to want to answer. I must wonder if your response would be the same if I had done this with you concerning my touring business - I think not. So try to keep in mind that there are reasons for my questions, so be patient and let Kitakaze answer them Vs stone-walling me which also sends a message about whether his alleged video stream ever occurred at all. These are not trick questions so there is no reason for the game playing which exposing that he would take that route may have been the purpose of these questions to start with. If there was no video stream, then we have had a hoax played on us which should concern believers and skeptics alike. So let us see which way Kitakaze cares to go over this.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

Would you like to make use of the search function and seek out a comparable personal attack on Bob Gimlin?

Sorry, but I can't help it if Bob Heironimus makes himself look like an absolute idiot.   :)

dmaker,

Kitakaze said he couldn't use a PC because he got the call and had no time to get to one, so he used his cell phone. 

It seems strange/suspicious to me that this alleged Skype call came "suddenly". It sounds like just another excuse....to "explain" why kit wasn't able to get any screenshots, or recording of the video call.

Wouldn't this have been a planned event...(that kit could have been prepared for)?

Can you explain the details behind this "sudden" Skype call, from inside DeAtley's home, kit? 

Edited by SweatyYeti
kitakaze

I wondered how long before you would start playing games. You said you received a call on your cell and had no time to get to a PC which implies you were using your Domoco cell phone in Canada. Is there a reason why you could not just answer the simple questions I asked?

Where the smartphone is from and where I physically was at the time has nothing to do with a cellular service, which was never used with that device when I was in Canada at the time..

I'm dealing with a person who is clearly challenged by the concept of Skype and a wifi connection.

Modern advancements in communication technology can be foreign and confusing for some older people. Wifi connections and Skype have been around for many years now.

Answers are not being denied to you. You are clearly just not mentally grasping what is be told to you. And then comes an anecdote from you underlining your unfamiliarity with one of the most basic and widespread forms of modern global communication.

All that can be done is patiently provide you with simple answers that anyone under 75-ish in the second decade of the 21st century should not be sideswiped by, and leave the bear fight that is understanding them to you.

I am not going to handhold you through what Skype and wifi is.

The call did not happen while I had my laptop with me. If it had, I would not have tried to record the conversation. I was speaking with the person to establish first that the suit existed and how it would be possible to record it in person for the documentary I was making.

^^

No, Boghi .... my name is not Richard. What I am trying to do is keep this back and forth discussion together without a lot of irrelevant nonsense in between. Thanks for understanding.

I think you're belaboring a point due to boredom. Thanks for understanding.....

• Upvote 2
SweatyYeti

I have a challenge for kitakaze. 

kit...I have one question, regarding your 'Patty suit' claim, that I'd like to ask you....with one condition.....that you provide an answer within 1 minute after it is asked. Your answer would only need to be 'to the best of your recollection'...given the limited time to provide an answer.

If you don't want to accept the challenge because I am the one asking, then I could have Bill Miller ask the question. 

Can you accept this simple challenge? :)

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

No, Boghi .... my name is not Richard. What I am trying to do is keep this back and forth discussion together without a lot of irrelevant nonsense in between. Thanks for understanding.

I think you're belaboring a point due to boredom. Thanks for understanding.....

"Everyone has a right to their own opinion, but no one has a right to be wrong about the facts. Without the facts, your opinion is of no value.†Rene

Dahinden, August 1999

PBeaton

Bigfoothunter,

At least kitakaze's reply too you wasn't as curt as mine, ha ! ha ! 

Where the smartphone is from and where I physically was at the time has nothing to do with a cellular service, which was never used with that device when I was in Canada at the time..

I'm dealing with a person who is clearly challenged by the concept of Skype and a wifi connection.

Modern advancements in communication technology can be foreign and confusing for some older people. Wifi connections and Skype have been around for many years now.

Answers are not being denied to you. You are clearly just not mentally grasping what is be told to you. And then comes an anecdote from you underlining your unfamiliarity with one of the most basic and widespread forms of modern global communication.

All that can be done is patiently provide you with simple answers that anyone under 75-ish in the second decade of the 21st century should not be sideswiped by, and leave the bear fight that is understanding them to you.

I am not going to handhold you through what Skype and wifi is.

Me never havin used the MultiQuote function before...ha ! ha ! ...got this !

In all my years on the BFF, I have never used the Quote function from one thread to move that quote to another thread, nor have I used the MultiQuote, never learned. I have for all these years used what I first learned, copy and paste.   

I asked you when you brought this up earlier kitakaze, was there a problem or something wrong in the quote I copied and pasted, you still haven't answered...so...?

If you are so hampered by what is the simplest of actions in discussion on an Internet forum, there is no manner of excuses, no manner of "I reach into my pockets and that button at the bottom right is something daunting to me."

You want to engage in a discussion where context is everything. You are given the very simplest of tools to allow you context. You view yourself as an adversary in a debate. Yet you come to this table of debate with the weakest of excuses why you can not use the easiest of functions this forum provides for you.

What manner of accommodation do you feel entitled to?

I see only someone so bereft of the most basic Internet skills as to be an intolerable annoyance in any context based discussion. This is without the assault on the English language that makes any post not directed to me an insufferable salad of language abuse. You are free to twang your self into oblivion with the single most nails on chalkboard communicative attempt at look how special I am annoyance. Clearly your need to assert your self-fascination overrides basic human communication.

What allowances should we make for you, sweet holy mother lord, when you, man, meet a wall of bewilderment at the mystery that is the Internet forum today?

Bottom right. Capital Q. Quote. Use it with me or never expect a response beyond "How hard is this for you?"

And yet when Drew said he'd be screen shooting the crap out of that call, an asks kitakaze what was he thinkin' ? Ironically our young little high tech wizard kitakaze has this doozy for havin no evidence to back up his earthshattering face melting claim that would flip the bigfoot world up side down an crush without mercy the wildmen an woods fantasy role playin fundamentalist believers daydreams into the nothingness we deserve.

I'm not embarrassed to admit I did not ever use a screenshot feature before upgrading to an iPhone. 

I didn't use a screenshot feature before...huh !  Imagine that !  ;)

Pat...

ps: As you can see, I've learned how to use the MultiQuote function.  :)

Edited by PBeaton
Guest Bigfoothunter

Hyperlinks the word "requisite" for definition.

This is happening today in Bigfootery.

Oh but Kitakaze - when people do not know the difference between a creek and a flood plane as was the case with you, or the difference between dawn and daylight as was the case with responding to something Crowlogic had post .... it has gotten to be a good idea to link words so to avoid needless post having to be made so to tell a select few the true definitions of words and how they were used.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Kitakaze

Where the smartphone is from and where I physically was at the time has nothing to do with a cellular service, which was never used with that device when I was in Canada at the time..I'm dealing with a person who is clearly challenged by the concept of Skype and a wifi connection.

So I am clear on this - you were using your Docomo phone when you were in Victoria and must have used it to know to hurry up and get on Skype via the Internet as the call happened very quickly which didn't leave time to use a laptop to view the video stream.  Have I stated this correctly that the stream came right after getting the call and your getting on the Internet with your phone?  If I got it wrong, please clarify it for me.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
kitakaze

I didn't use a screenshot feature before...huh !  Imagine that !  ;)

Pat...

ps: As you can see, I've learned how to use the MultiQuote function.  :)

Person posting for many years on an Internet forum without basic knowledge of the quote function until March 2016 takes issue with a person not knowing/using a smartphone screen shot in 2010.

This actually happened today in Bigfootery 

I have a challenge for kitakaze. 

kit...I have one question, regarding your 'Patty suit' claim, that I'd like to ask you....with one condition.....that you provide an answer within 1 minute after it is asked. Your answer would only need to be 'to the best of your recollection'...given the limited time to provide an answer.

If you don't want to accept the challenge because I am the one asking, then I could have Bill Miller ask the question. 

Can you accept this simple challenge? :)

You can ask any question you like, so long as you agree to answer one in return. I can not make any promises about a one minute time limit. I live in Japan, you live in America. We're on very different time schedules.

The best I can do is say you agree to answer one question in return, not necessarily in this thread, and I'll answer one from you here regarding the suit I located. Wait until we're both on the forum, ask if it's an OK time for a one minute response question, I say fire away, and you unleash the gotcha.

• Upvote 1
norseman
BFF Donor

The phone did not record the skype call between Kit and the suit dude, fine.

I dont know if I missed this and maybe I did, was there any follow up? Did Kit jump in the car and go look at the suit in person? Would it have been possible to record a inspection of the suit, take measurements and interview the owner?

If Patty is a fake I would want to know that.

• Upvote 1
  • gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic