About That Alleged Video Stream Of The Patty Suit ..........

Guest Bigfoothunter

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

You can ask any question you like, so long as you agree to answer one in return. 

Thanks, but no thanks.  As I said, someone else...(possibly Bill Miller)...could ask you the question, if you'd prefer.

I can not make any promises about a one minute time limit. I live in Japan, you live in America. We're on very different time schedules.

The 'time difference' is irrelevant, when we are both logged-in to the Forum. We can very easily arrange a time when we can both be logged-in....(and you would be able to respond within a minute's time.)

The '1 minute' condition for an answer is a reasonable request...if your claim is legitimate. You have nothing to lose, by giving a quick answer....(to the best of your recollection.) And in fact, you have something to gain, by doing so. Providing information quickly, and without any significant conflicts....strengthens your claim.

It would only potentially be a problem if your claim is a fabrication. 

The fact that you've responded to my challenge with a condition of your own, is an indication that you have some fear, in providing a quick answer. 

The best I can do is say you agree to answer one question in return, not necessarily in this thread, and I'll answer one from you here regarding the suit I located. 

I can ask another Bigfoot proponent to issue the same challenge to you...and you can choose to do whatever you like, in response to it. 

Edited by SweatyYeti
Guest Bigfoothunter

Kitakaze

Person posting for many years on an Internet forum without basic knowledge of the quote function until March 2016 takes issue with a person not knowing/using a smartphone screen shot in 2010.

This actually happened today in Bigfootery

The inability to separate the difference between someone who hasn't had the experience or desire to to seek out and learn advanced forum functions Vs someone who has demonstrated being up to date on the latest technical advances seems to have confused one particular skeptic. And this actually happened in this first week of March 2016 in Bigfootery.

SweatyYeti

I can ask another Bigfoot proponent to issue the same challenge to you...and you can choose to do whatever you like, in response to it.

Kitakaze has a long history of posted responses from old threads in new ones when the opportunity arose. To not answer your question is an excuse not to have to answer it and is most likely why he wanted this thread to be added to the one you were locked out of. I suspect you will see more and more of it here on other issues as well.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
kitakaze

kitakaze wrote:

You can ask any question you like, so long as you agree to answer one in return. 

Thanks, but no thanks.  As I said, someone else...(possibly Bill Miller)...could ask you the question, if you'd prefer.

And here is where fundamentalism in Bigfootery reveals itself.

A person proposes a question. All that is required of them is to in kind do the same thing they ask for. Even less because the return question requires no time stipulation. It doesn't even have a requirement beyond can you do a fraction of what you ask for - answer a question yourself.

This is then a deal breaker for that person.

This person should then never,  ever be accommodated. Fundamentalist I-talk-at-you behaviour should be treated as social herpes. You can not engage in the simplest human interactions of ask a question, answer a question. You are then so clearly a part of that socially impaired subculture of Bigfoot fundamentalism. You then deserve to be treated with the disregard that your intransigent behaviour creates.

A simple example of the behaviour. 

The 'time difference' is irrelevant, when we are both logged-in to the Forum. We can very easily arrange a time when we can both be logged-in....(and you would be able to respond within a minute's time.)

The '1 minute' condition for an answer is a reasonable request...if your claim is legitimate. You have nothing to lose, by giving a quick answer....(to the best of your recollection.) And in fact, you have something to gain, by doing so. Providing information quickly, and without any significant conflicts....strengthens your claim.

It would only potentially be a problem if your claim is a fabrication. 

The fact that you've responded to my challenge with a condition of your own, is an indication that you have some fear, in providing a quick answer. 

And this is what Sweaty omitted in his quote-mining...

The best I can do is say you agree to answer one question in return, not necessarily in this thread, and I'll answer one from you here regarding the suit I located. Wait until we're both on the forum, ask if it's an OK time for a one minute response question, I say fire away, and you unleash the gotcha.

I have no problem with a time limit stipulation. I ask only that the person asking a question agrees to answer one. Give. Take. Welcome to Planet Normal.

The notion that rather than an expectation of normal human interaction, you think any manner of fear, nervousness, uh-oh apprehension could come from any question you could possibly come up with is not a revelation of your gotcha prowess. It is a very clear indication of a person being imbalanced and obsessed. You need to discover the place that is self-reflection.

As long as you refuse to answer even a single question, you will be treated as a conversational leper. You will not be allowed a proxy. As long as I know a question is originating from you, I will not answer it as a matter of integrity and principle. I will not allow a fanatic to talk at me and refuse to answer any manner of question themselves.

I will give you this help, because there is not a question would could come up with that would in any way trouble me. 

Never indicate yourself as being the originator of the question. Use the PM function with another member who wants to cooperate with you. Be ninja. That is the only way a question you create will ever be answered by me. By refusing to answer any question, you have brought this on yourself.

• Upvote 1
SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

Kitakaze has a long history of posted responses from old threads in new ones when the opportunity arose. To not answer your question is an excuse not to have to answer it and is most likely why he wanted this thread to be added to the one you were locked out of. 

That's what I was thinking, also, BH. ;)

It seems as if kit is trying to hide from me...and my questions. That's very strange...considering he is the one with the alleged "Aces in his back pocket". :wacko:

But, it is now two challenges that kit has chosen not to accept....one from Gigantofootecus, and one from me...or from another proponent, who could ask the question for me.

Providing information quickly...and without any conflicts with other previously revealed information...would be a way for kit to strengthen his claim.....as I mentioned, and Giganto previously mentioned, in his challenge:

If all your answers check out it will bolster your claims considerably. That is, providing you care about backing up your bombshell. However, this is a time limited offer. If you take too long to answer most will assume that you are Googling your answers. Otherwise, it should take you less time than composing most of your posts. And you did say you would answer questions as long as you don't name BrentD as the faux family member who hoaxed you. 
SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

As long as I know a question is originating from you, I will not answer it as a matter of integrity and principle. I will not allow a fanatic to talk at me and refuse to answer any manner of question themselves.

I will give you this help, because there is not a question would could come up with that would in any way trouble me. 

Never indicate yourself as being the originator of the question. Use the PM function with another member who wants to cooperate with you. Be ninja. That is the only way a question you create will ever be answered by me. By refusing to answer any question, you have brought this on yourself.

There you have it, folks....kitakaze has taken his desire to hide/fear to a new level.  How much more of a 'red flag' do we need, to indicate what is truly behind kitakaze's "Patty suit" claim? :)

And, in the very same post....he says this:

Welcome to "Planet Normal", folks. :wacko:

Edited by SweatyYeti
kitakaze

Not fear.

Fairness.

You stated unequivocally that you will answer no question.

Thus you get what you create. Refusing to answer questions results in refusing to answer questions.

You made this.

Edited by kitakaze
kitakaze

Providing information quickly...and without any conflicts with other previously revealed information...would be a way for kit to strengthen his claim.....as I mentioned, and Giganto previously mentioned, in his challenge:

If all your answers check out it will bolster your claims considerably. That is, providing you care about backing up your bombshell. However, this is a time limited offer. If you take too long to answer most will assume that you are Googling your answers. Otherwise, it should take you less time than composing most of your posts. And you did say you would answer questions as long as you don't name BrentD as the faux family member who hoaxed you. 

While typically no-link quoted by Sweaty, the post by Giganto is confused and strange.

1 - I have never claimed BrentD as the person who showed me the suit.

2 - "Hoaxed me" is artless fishing. 

3 - Google for what? What information could I possibly need to google?

SweatyYeti

Not fear.

Fairness.

Thus you get what you create. Refusing to answer questions results in refusing to answer questions.

You made this.

Fear. ;)

Ka-Boom.

Edited by SweatyYeti
Guest Bigfoothunter

.You stated unequivocally that you will answer no question.

Speaking of fear and fairness ... I am still waiting for you to answer my questions. Maybe instead if only concentrating on SweatyYeti - address this posted response to you ...

BH:   " So I am clear on this - you were using your Docomo phone when you were in Victoria and must have used it to know to hurry up and get on Skype via the Internet as the call happened very quickly which didn't leave time to use a laptop to view the video stream.  Have I stated this correctly that the stream came right after getting the call and your getting on the Internet with your phone?  If I got it wrong, please clarify it for me. "

It's not like I have access to your phone records, so why not just answer my questions unless you are in fear of something. For instance:

1 -  Where were you and how did you receive this phone call that happened very quickly so to know to get on Skype for the alleged cell feed ...  Were you at someone's house - on the road - sitting at a Starbucks - etc.,?  Not a tough question and certainly a fair one if you are being straight with me.

2 -  Were you not expecting this alleged phone call soon because you had arranged for this Skype call so you could confirm the person you were speaking with up to that point could really produce a visual of the suit?

3 -  And just out of curiosity ... how long had you owned this particular Domoco phone ...  one year - two years - three years or more?

kitakaze

Not fear.

Fairness.

You made this.

Fear. ;)

Ka-Boom.

If all you have to do is answer a question from me in another thread  after you get your one minute question, is it fair to then call that fear?

Or simply being beneath you?

In which case is fundamentalism going to interfere with your mutual understanding of me then considering your questions to be likewise beneath me?

Fairness. It's happening to you today.

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Kitakaze ... can you take your "fairness" conversation to the thread on Fairness and maybe address the questions that I have asked you concerning the topic of this thread.

Thanks!

Edited by Bigfoothunter
kitakaze

.You stated unequivocally that you will answer no question.

Speaking of fear and fairness ... I am still waiting for you to answer my questions. Maybe instead if only concentrating on SweatyYeti - address this posted response to you ...

BH:   " So I am clear on this - you were using your Docomo phone when you were in Victoria and must have used it to know to hurry up and get on Skype via the Internet as the call happened very quickly which didn't leave time to use a laptop to view the video stream.  Have I stated this correctly that the stream came right after getting the call and your getting on the Internet with your phone?  If I got it wrong, please clarify it for me. "

No, you have not stated it correctly. As I said, no cellular service was used. Skype. Wifi. That is all.

My physical location was of no relevance because the call was made on the Internet, just as our communication is happening now regardless of location because of that mystery that is the Internet.

1 -  Where were you and how did you receive this phone call that happened very quickly so to know to get on Skype for the alleged cell feed ...  Were you at someone's house - on the road - sitting at a Starbucks - etc.,?  Not a tough question and certainly a fair one if you are being straight with me.

I was at home in Victoria, BC at the time. From October 2008 until November 2012 I lived in Canada. I had a Japanese smartphone which I used as my mobile wifi device and the day I had the call, my laptop had been sent out for repair to the power input.

2 -  Were you not expecting this alleged phone call soon because you had arranged for this Skype call so you could confirm the person you were speaking with up to that point could really produce a visual of the suit?

I was expecting to hear back from the person within a day or two from our previous voice only conversation. My effort at the time was to try and arrange to see the suit in person. They on their own volition used their phone or tablet to show the suit, which I had previously expressed doubt about. They showed it to me. I then took the appearance of the suit and the identity of the owner, along with the owner's recorded history involving the PGF to conclude I was seeing the actual PGF suit.

The only possible scenario in which I could have not been shown the actual PGF suit, was if the suit was a fabricated replica.

3 -  And just out of curiosity ... how long had you owned this particular Domoco phone ...  one year - two years - three years or more?

Two years, approximately. I had come back to Canada in October 2008 and used the phone as my wifi handheld up until November 2012 when I changed to an iPhone.

^^

Kitakaze ... can you take your "fairness" conversation to the thread on Fairness and maybe address the questions that I have asked you concerning the topic of this thread.

Thanks!

No, I will not. If a person asks me a question, but plainly states they will not answer any questions, I will make a point of explaining why that person is not going to be given the accommodation they want.

Edited by kitakaze
  • Upvote 2
Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

No, you have not stated it correctly. As I said, no cellular service was used. Skype. Wifi. That is all..

I understand what you said about not using a cellular service to connect to Skype - just Wifi. But to be notified by the caller or to contact the caller - your Domoco phone must have been used to get the call before the Skype stream was made. That part must be correct - right? In other words, you had been talking to people while in Canada by way of your Domoco cell phone, which can be rather costly - correct?  And if it was not costly, then what plan did you have while in Canada and with whom that allowed you to keep the cost down, if you do not mind my asking?

I was expecting to hear back from the person within a day or two from our previous voice only conversation.  My effort at the time was to try and arrange to see the suit in person. They on their own volition used their phone or tablet to show the suit, which I had previously expressed doubt about. They showed it to me. I then took the appearance of the suit and the identity of the owner, along with the owner's recorded history involving the PGF to conclude I was seeing the actual PGF suit.

So when this person called you ... you answered the call on your Domoco cell phone, and when this person said he can stream images of the suit ... you must have hung up and opened the Internet and logged into your own Skype account so to see the stream being fed to you via Skype. Do I have this correct now?  If not, then what part(s) is in error?

Twist

BH,

Are you at all familiar with skype?  From my experience with skype, you can have a device, such as Kit's phone with the skype app installed.  If a person calls you  your phone will ring or chime in a similar fashion to receiving a phone call, all you have to do is click on the button to accept the call and you are communicating with live video.  My GF is from over seas, she receives skype calls on a daily basis from her family with no warning.  Her phone just starts ringing and she answers.  This is even possible without actually having any service from a phone provider, just need a device, a wifi signal and the skype app.  

Backdoc
BFF Donor

Let's look at what is claimed.  Kit tracks down a contact who has access to a secret room containing what Kit believes is/ could be THE PGF suit.  Through this contact, Kit has a chance (via video tech) to see the possible smoking gun over a video screen.  Kit sees the suit and is convinced it is THE suit.  We are told to either believe him or not. 

Here is the point which continues to get overlooked in this whole affair:

The phone call/ video call in this incident is an ARRANGED phone call.  Kit knows the call is coming at some point maybe right down to "I will call you between 7-7:15pm your time"  Kit is convinced this could be THE suit.  This is his big chance!  Ask yourself what you would do in a similar situation?  Even if you did not have the ability or the knowledge to capture the video feed on some unfamiliar phone, you could still get some other video.  You would find a way to record it- somehow.   There are cameras to rent all the way back to the 1980's.  A person at minimum could take a camera and record the image they see on the TV even if the quality might be marginal. 

We are not talking about someone calling kit's phone unexpected, making a statement, and hanging up.  We are talking about someone on a mission to get into someone's house/ secret room and stream a video which could be THE smoking gun.  Knowing the video is coming, Kit makes no arrangement to know how to record the video feed. He makes no arrangement to have some back-up such as a rented camera to video the small screen on the phone.  Are we really going to think this would get overlooked?  Certainly Kit (or any of us doing the same thing) would want to play it back and few times to study the image.  We would want proof in case the suit was later destroyed.  This is a chance to see THE suit.  It is a chance to send all those annoying posters on the BFF who have been a thorn in Kit's side, off to the Believer Abyss.

This is just a bridge too far for me. If the incident happened at all it is either 1) Kit's blindness toward wanting to believe this which allowed him to 'see' it as the suit all along getting hoaxed 2) Kit making up a story as to hoax the believer into creating doubt for fun of irritating the believer's out there. 

Start with the fact the phone call/ video call was arranged, and it tells more than any response to the Q posed on this thread.

BD

• Upvote 2
  • gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic