So Why Won't The Habituators Come Forward And Lend Bigfoot Science A Real Hand?

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Crowlogic

Bigfooism is at a crossroads it is drifting into woo and drifting off the radar in general.  If ever there was a time for that needed shot in the arm to revive it and get science on the track this is the time.  So Habituators you seem to be holding the most cards perhaps it's time to show your hands.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Bigfooism is at a crossroads it is drifting into woo and drifting off the radar in general.  If ever there was a time for that needed shot in the arm to revive it and get science on the track this is the time.  So Habituators you seem to be holding the most cards perhaps it's time to show your hands.

But since your position is they don't exist that would be an intellectual inconsistency?

Guest Crowlogic

^Because it might wake people up and there is the remote possibility that solid information might come from it.  Things like habituators and woo have been largely relegated to a type of negative dead weight with regards to putting the subject in a true light.  Whether or not the ultimate light that shines is one of real or fantasy is not settled until either the last skeptic has been put to rest or the last proponent as been put to rest.  However since the "straight ahead" bigfooters are perennially coming up short does it not make sense to avail the services of those who are claiming to be in intimate contact?

Guest OntarioSquatch

The idea of "habituation" contradicts the commonly reported behaviour of Sasquatch, but if there are legitimate habituators, what do you expect them offer to mainstream science? A DNA sample?

Crow

Come out where I am ? and find out for your self if you want the truth. I have no problem, but give them time to get use to ya. How is this and you will know and you can come back on you own time to settle the truth. I have invited people and I have no problem but people refuse !

Guest Crowlogic

^That's a good place to begin.  Even some repeat performance videos and photos would do a lot.  If a habituator has gone as far as telling the outside (otherwise how would we know)  then they should be able to accept some responsibility to either help move the whole thing forward or else why bother to say anything in the first place?

Crow

Come out where I am ? and find out for your self if you want the truth. I have no problem, but give them time to get use to ya. How is this and you will know and you can come back on you own time to settle the truth. I have invited people and I have no problem but people refuse !

The problem is you are offering a story.  We are knee deep in stories.  Bear in mind I'm not personally asking anyone to show me anything.  I'm requesting a certain segment of the question who are claiming a kind of special dispensation by having to kind of contacts they claim have and  take it out of story telling and rendering something solid to science since everything else has failed.  Surely that can't be asking too much.  

BFF Patron

Most habituation humans do not want BF "discovered" because they think it would be bad for the BF.    If the federal government gets involved like they did with the NA they are probably correct.    Additionally they have a trust thing going on with their local BF and outing them would wreck that.      Unlike Shadowborn most will not even introduce visitors to the local BF.    There really are not that many admitted habituation people on this forum as opposed to some other forums.       

• Upvote 2

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

The best way to protect something is not to tell any one where it is.

If you can commercialized it some materialist will spring forward and wade in (at your expense) for their own benefit or to fulfill their own philosophy.

You notice what a good job we do of protecting anything, elephants, apes, Bigfoot, even other human beings.

Science is great and I would love to involve a scientist in my own discoveries but it always comes down to a lack of trust.

A researcher is trying to plant a flag and say "me first" dispassionate as they may be the temptation goes with territory.

For instance, I tried contacting the forest service but then they are just going to take a specimen, get their own name in a book and push you to the side.

Posting the area off limits will just advertise where to go looking and acquiring the lands will make them public accessible but perhaps slow down some development activity.

Just a few concerns I had when I looked into it though it was not related to the Bigfoot question.

I would work with researchers if it meant protecting the area and keeping it private and covert so the animal can continue to thrive in peace.

Once again, just not telling anyone seems the surest and easiest way.

Additionally they have a trust thing going on with their local BF and outing them would wreck that.         

Amazingly convenient. I don't mean you, SWWA, but those that make that claim.

BFF Patron

Additionally they have a trust thing going on with their local BF and outing them would wreck that.         

Well personally I think a lot of these people have a Stockholm Syndrome thing going on with their BF if you can believe their stories in the first place.       Some are indeed hard to believe.     But in their defense,   if I had a group of BF living on my property, I would really try to avoid ticking them off and that is where  the Stockholm Syndrome might be an issue.    In many ways it would be like being the Grizzly man who lived with them in Alaska.    Do something wrong and you might get yourself killed.   But most of the habbers claim that the BF are very protective of them.     Who knows what the truth is?    Too bad we don't have more of them on this forum.    If nothing, what they claim is very interesting.    I do agree with Crow that if there are real situations, that is probably the best way to establish existence.    All we have to do is get the habber to go to the dark side and work with some scientists.  

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Am aware of two seperate habituators that brought outsiders (some of whom turned out to be wolves (pro-killers) in sheep's clothing) into the situation and in both instances things went to D.C. in a handbag shortly thereafter. Armed trespassers, burglary, vandalism and one even had photos of their home with GPS coordinates published on a BF website.

Word has spread and apparently none of them (habituators) want to "borrow any trouble", no way, no how.

This isn't the most welcoming place on the internet for "habbers". I know of several that have come & gone without ever fessing up to being one. A few others that did admit their affliction were banned or just left in disgust. We have to be stubborn to stay.

• Upvote 4

^^EXACTLY this^^

This isn't the most welcoming place on the internet for "habbers". I know of several that have come & gone without ever fessing up to being one. A few others that did admit their affliction were banned or just left in disgust. We have to be stubborn to stay.

Have you ever asked any of yours if they would be willing to come forward and show themselves? I mean, it can't hurt to ask, surely.

• Upvote 1

Guest Crowlogic

As with nearly all things involving bigfoot the habbers scenario makes little sense.  In order to accept it as actual it requires acceptance that each and every person that's in a habituation situation is bent on keeping it secret.  Now does this mean that every habber was first a bigfooter who found themselves in a unique set of circumstances or as might be more readily believable ordinary detached indifferent people who have found themselves in the reported company of bigfoot?   It it's the former it is somewhat understandable that silence would be a guarding/protection response.  But what about Joe Blow home owner who now has these big smelly apes out back that certainly aren't enhancing the property value.  If such a presence of these things was that prominent why does Joe Blow want to have them threatening his resale value (unless of course he sells specifically to a bigfooter.  Bigfooters want them protected great but that does not explain the other half that statistically at least should have them and want's rid of them.  Yet all habbers remain out of the loop with any authority of any kind.   Something not right with that.