So Why Won't The Habituators Come Forward And Lend Bigfoot Science A Real Hand?

Guest Crowlogic

I have said here a couple times that habbers would probably have a lot to offer toward the science of sasquatch. But, most of them don't approach it in any kind of scientifically organized way. So they have little to nothing to offer in the way of evidence. As SWWSP says, few of them have the desire to prove or provide anything in the way of evidence anyway.

Guest Crowlogic

^So habbers are by virtue of luck all simpletons who don't or can't appreciate that something extraordinary is happening?  All of them are isolated from the media and from the fairly well publicized bigfoot possibility?  The question needs to be asked how come an astute and bigfoot savvy individual  is never on the receiving end of the habber possibility?  Indeed we have yokels like Janice Coy but we never have the sharp educated individual who is either clever enough to procure the needed evidence and open enough to deliver it to a waiting community.  Can bigfoot outsmart every person every time?  

I could if the situation warranted it be in touch with virtually every prominent Bigfoot academic and or professional within the space of an afternoon of messaging.  So could anyone else on this forum.  And this is why habber scenarios are at the very least problematic.

Edited by Crowlogic

Have you ever asked any of yours if they would be willing to come forward and show themselves? I mean, it can't hurt to ask, surely.

I took the opportunity while washing dishes to ask a couple of them for you.

One snorted & said "I think not".  The other one nearly choked on one of the frogs she was eating & is still laughing.

I hope she'll be OK.....

• Upvote 1

Your words not mine Crow. Yes they could be in contact if they so choose to do so. I hope some are at least keeping good journals of their experiences so if and when they choose to share at least there would be that. And yes science does use that kind of information.

• Upvote 1

Like I have said they do not need our protection, they have done well for themselves. This is with out reading their minds and just spending time in the woods and being active with them. But then again what do I know , I just know how to tell a good story right ! which would make me a good writer. Right! Oh and may I say that I am also full of BS and this is why I have stuck around since BFF1.0 and saying the same thing. true! Not altering or failing so that must place me some where. I also keep trying to present evidence knowing that it will be ridiculed, But I do not care since I know from where it came from , also I was out with the fact that these thing are able to read our thoughts . Where did this come from except from the man that we are not allowed to mention on this board, and if it was not for him emailing me to test his theories I would have never have been this close with these creatures that I am today.

So In a way out of respect to all If one does not want to bring in proof to all, well it is their free given right not too. They have every right to refuse and we have no right to question there view or their thoughts, since those who are conveying with them have a given freedom to refuse.  

Crow

You are more  and freely or willing to enter my area , But I cannot promise you anything will happen and that is just not my deal and it is not my deal to hoax either.. But you are more and welcome to visit Michigan any time you want and we will hook you up on them if we can if they are around.:) 

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

I find that contacting any researcher or government regarding cryptids falls into a catch-22 category.

You cannot do an anonymous report because all the fakers would be making anonymous reports.

In my case the only way I would go is anonymous but there is no way to do that. ( I would rather talk via encrypted communication in real time but just not reveal specifics of who I am or my area of interest)

So the result is no one gets a report. 

I decided, finally, to make an anonymous report.

Due to the fact I had to be truly anonymous using hush mail to the usual suspects and the report went viral.

Now I'm famous and anonymous at the same time.

However, the story was misreported and I had no way to stay in touch with the recipient.

So know we have more BS:

and it did not serve the interests of science.

What I did notice was a big uptick in false reports of this kind, no doubt driven by my anonymous success.

Ironically it was for areas that I know this cryptid most likely exists (if it exists at all)

So I think others are seeing it and misreporting it and making a farce to disguise that existence of the actual creature.

Odd how science and witnesses are forced to interact.

My point is the witness needs to stay in control of their own content.

It is not "theirs" but "ours".

And if I am circumspect it remains mine.

Kind of like artistic license, the artist, or storyteller owns the content and only by injudiciously sharing does it become others.

Those that have skin in the game know what I'm talking about.

And then folks, there is the science game.

But a game like any other, cause that's how us hominids think and why we have such large brains: to mirror each others social complexity, strategize, obfuscate,  and then fed it back at ya. All for the personal gain, oh the humanity!

Have you ever asked any of yours if they would be willing to come forward and show themselves? I mean, it can't hurt to ask, surely.

One snorted & said "I think not".  The other one nearly choked on one of the frogs she was eating & is still laughing.

I hope she'll be OK.....

Oh well, thanks for trying.

Crow

Come out where I am ? and find out for your self if you want the truth. I have no problem, but give them time to get use to ya. How is this and you will know and you can come back on you own time to settle the truth. I have invited people and I have no problem but people refuse !

Crow

You are more  and freely or willing to enter my area , But I cannot promise you anything will happen and that is just not my deal and it is not my deal to hoax either.. But you are more and welcome to visit Michigan any time you want and we will hook you up on them if we can if they are around. :)

Is this invite only open to Crow?  I would be willing to come to your location and spend some time out there, see what we encounter.  

Guest Crowlogic

Why would a disbeliever advocate even ask this question to begin with? Hit the road, rube.

Because in the context of the entire bigfoot conundrum the habituators  are the ones that would appear to be holding  the most likely cards that could actually bring bigfootism out of the closet and into the real world.  Look it's fine to say things like go and have your own sighting tramp the woods find out for yourself.  Except sharing knowledge doesn't' automatically work like that and shouldn't be demanded or implied that that's the only way to gain knowledge.  Case in point, NASA  sends probes to Mars and takes photos and anyone interested can see those photos and learn about the planet.  NASA does not tell the person that want's to know about Mars to go build their own space ship and find out for themselves.  Why should bigfootism have a special dispensation to demand that a person must find out on their own or that those claiming extraordinary circumstance are exempt from sharing the knowledge, especially with other dedicated members of the very same community.  I don't believe in bigfoot but do believe that a all belief systems should be scrutinized as deeply as possible in order to give the believers and the non believers as solid a base to pin their beliefs on.  I believe Mars once had significant amounts of water.  Why? because NASA released photos indicating that Mars once had significant amounts of water.  

You used the term rube.  Do you know what a rube is?  A rube by definition a hick, a bumpkin, unschooled and to be taken advantage of.  Well who are the "silent insular habituators" taking advantage of?  Are they not making rubes out of the bigfoot community? 

Edited by Crowlogic

IMO the OP is a thinly disguised attempt to bait people having a high level of interaction to come out into the spotlight.  It belies a basic ignorance of what such interaction entails as it is often a one-way program with the entities making all the calls. It speaks to a skoftic mentality and further reinforces the mindset of those having a high degree of interaction, this website is not good country for them. Can't say that I blame them as what they have is often unique and to risk spoiling it just to satisfy the egotistical desires of others is a no go.

• Upvote 1

I hope she'll be OK.....

I snorted at the notion one can communicate telepathically with another species.

• Upvote 2

↑↑

I completely agree. Even the invite came with built in excuses. Just more campfire stories.

This subject needs more serious researchers like you . Ones who go out and try to a collect specimen in the name of science.

• Upvote 3