So Why Won't The Habituators Come Forward And Lend Bigfoot Science A Real Hand?

Guest Crowlogic

IMO, the fatal flaw of the OP premise is asking those with alleged long-term interaction/witnessing events to somehow manipulate what is arguably a unilateral arrangement in that these entities are the ones initiating the contact, maintaining the contact and therefore dictating the terms and conditions. The OP is apparently under the impression these people have some sort of automatic control over the situation. I am aware of one particular "habber" that claimed such authority which was subsequently determined to be false prophesy.

I am also of the opinion many skeptics are their own fatal flaw creators in that most are operating with a foregone conclusion and expending much effort in trying to back into such by dismissing the other side, sans proving their own.

As in most of things in this life, the actual truth is often found somewhere near the median.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

I had a relationship going on with the BF that were in my research area.    They were friendly and playful then something changed.     I think they realized I was hunting for them and that did not go over well.    Things like trying to get them to break cover resulted in a growl from the one I was closing on and a tree or branch break behind me by a second one that had flanked me.    From that encounter things continued down hill.    Habbers are playing a dangerous game with something they likely do not understand.    I have no idea how intelligent BF really are but I am reasonably sure when a habituation situation is in progress it is the human that is being manipulated for purposes known only by the BF involved.   Habituation with humans is contrary to what little we know about BF behavior.    Their normal behavior is to avoid human contact.   When BF seeks human contact the humans should be very suspicious.    But what we see from the habbers is "isn't it wonderful that BF wants to be my friend"     We have seen how that works with people that make friends with wild grizzlies.   

• Upvote 1

I put more faith in the existence of the bigfoot creature than I do actual habituators.

• Upvote 1

Guest Crowlogic

Look for a self domesticating bigfoot and make a buddy.

Take a selfie with your buddy and post to facebook. 

The odds are about the same, anyhow.

Janice Coy achieved exactly that.

Crow

There are things about Janice I doubted and I mean I reallt doubted, like skeptical wise doubted. So I needed to test it and guess what yea it is possible, freak the crap out of you but yes very real. This why i cannot doubt the paranormal side of this, I have to stick to my guns on this part of them. I just wish that more would speak up. It is that side of them that is real and it is that side of them that is hard to explain.

Other then that , they are all flesh and blood. They bleed like us and understand that we can hurt them, so they stand back. Every so often they do get the edge on you if you let them. I think that one could step into their enviorment and maybe live among them, that would be amazing? have it all on film or video, how cool would that be, like I said a slow process of entry.

Guest Crowlogic

^Wrong the most intelligent thing anyone can do is discount the paranormal.   There is even less to support a paranormal side to this existence than there is to support bigfoot.  BTW I mentioned Janice Coy since she was perhaps the most ridiculous of habbers and did pose with a human in a costume passing it off as one of her clan.

That would be the most intelligent thing to do and discount the paranormal aspect of this creature, but how can it be denied. My ethics does not allow me too break from it, so I have to push forward. It cannot be an agenda since it is hard to believe unless experience in the field. I cannot discount these type's of accounts since I have experience them myself. 

For yourself it is a shut case, it never happen to you. So you have the right to be critical about this, I cannot blame you one bit for not believing in the paranormal side of these creatures. If it did not happen to me I would be critical my self, and in a way I still am. I think that I have to be critical if you want the truth, how else do you get to the truth. Should not science work like this, where science looks for the truth on how things work. If some one test a theory and it works and then it is tested else where with the same theory and it works. Is that not now considered a fact that this theory is true?  It just makes sense, but for some folks it makes for F>O>D which makes no sense. They would rather shut it down and not speak of what we are writing about.

I know that for you it is hard to believe that there could be some paranormal or some thing that maybe we do not understand yet. But we are not going to do it writing on this forum, when we can be in the field. I would love to tag or even bag one. But it is going to take a team and not people with ego's looking for glory or what ever inner motives they might have. Is it possible to retrieve one in my opinion, I would say Yes but with caution and in the right area at the right time.

Guest Cryptic Megafauna

Paranormal is another way of saying that science does not have the ability to study the phenomenon.

Of course it is also good cover for fantasists, hucksters, the deluded, the infantile, and insane.

If fact metaphysics which can explain some aspects of the paranormal philosophically is a higher function of field of physics and science is a branch of philosophy so get over yourself.

The double slit experiment demonstrates that reality is different depending on which slit is being used to view the result.

Hence the theory of relativity, it all depends on where you stand and is relative to the position of other observers who are experiencing a different reality.

The greatest lie is the normalization of experience to fit a consistent paradigm.

Some might term it better as the fear of the conformist who is trying to censor others experiences through ridicule and fear...

Some might term it better as the fear of the conformist who is trying to censor others experiences through ridicule and fear...

That is just it , we cannot conform to this type of intimidation and censor those who have experience this type of behavior.  This type of behavior is out of the norm and needs to be brought out in the open so that we can learn from it. People need to know that there are others who have experience this and are willing to go on record in the open. Whether we are at a stage of some sort of evolution or we are now learning some thing that we never thought possible. Either way it needs to be brought forward with open arms so that we can understand what we are dealing with. I am all for pushing people to come forward with what they have experienced since it is a real deal, some thing that is hard to explain. Science keeps coming forward with new things each year, so explanation seems to get easer to explain. We just need to know the truth. 

• Upvote 2

Guest Crowlogic

^ ^^ Word salad folks.  All of the slicing and dicing of the word salad does not result in the successful conclusion to the issue at hand.  Perhaps it is  an issue for CERN and not Doc Meldrum.  However it is perfectly understandable why it has drifted into woo.  By having it become woo it gives everyone the option of having an invisible friend who's invisibility can be attributed to higher mathematics and not  fantasy or delusion.  

^Wrong the most intelligent thing anyone can do is discount the paranormal.

For those who believe they have experienced something paranormal, what you are asking is also the most dishonest and shows the most self-disrespect.  It involves suppressing information and disenfranchising themselves to buy a troll's approval.  

MIB

IT IS NEVER INTELLIGENT!!!!!  TO DISCOUNT ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...without evidence showing why one can do that.  

It is, in fact, the profoundest anti-intellectualism to discount things absent evidence one can do so here.

(I keep trying to point out facts without the colors and exclamation points.  But that doesn't work with some people.  Because, well, facts don't.  With some people.)

Edited by DWA

^ ^^ Word salad folks. All of the slicing and dicing of the word salad does not result in the successful conclusion to the issue at hand

You know how I know you don't know what word salad is?

^ ^^ Word salad folks.  All of the slicing and dicing of the word salad does not result in the successful conclusion to the issue at hand.  Perhaps it is  an issue for CERN and not Doc Meldrum.  However it is perfectly understandable why it has drifted into woo.  By having it become woo it gives everyone the option of having an invisible friend who's invisibility can be attributed to higher mathematics and not  fantasy or delusion.  

Crow

I am not sure what you mean by word salad Crow? I have a hard time understanding sentences like this so give me time on this. Now was it not the key to get people with high profiles to have  a encounter, a face to face encounter.  That this would settle all that is out there, but instead you are in a way mocking that foundation that needed to be built.

I brought up the issue of the woo as you stated since I feel like it is a part of the issue, what else could it be if one has not been shot and brought in on a slab. Your take is that they plain just do not exist, should i blame you for the way you think? No, why should I ? If you have not experience what I have. That is the problem with those who have not expereince this, it makes people skeptical with good reason.

I do not believe that the cern or hidron collider is going to solve this, nor is higher mathmatics. This needs to be experienced in the field , and needs to be done by two seperate individuals . In different areas of the Unted States Forest and see if the same result come back, for the proof. Now why would I say this if it was not true, this is putting it on the line and for proof. Whether it be woo,paranormal or what ever, we would have an understanding that they are capable of this. Now is this not science. If one is experiencing this well then it is just crazy, but if alot of people are then there must be something to it. Every time I hear of some one else expereincing this woo it helps me understand what it is we are dealing with. Also lets me know that I am not alone and that I believe is most important, since you now know you have not lost your mind.:) So it makes you happy and saves you a trip to the hospital.

The forum has a Steering Commitee from who within their ranks they can trust and test this them selves.The worst that can happen is that it does not work, but if they came out that it does not work some here would be mad. Problem, How I see it there will always be a problem with this creature. No matter how we slice it the creatures existance will always be denied. For this reason only a body is needed, but what are the risks if one was shot? Will the Men in Black visit, being watched constantly by hovering drones, or plain and simple thrown in jail where you will never be seen again? Is it really worth it Crow or should it just stay hidden where it belongs. Maybe I should go silent too and be like a ghost.

• Upvote 1