Crowlogic

The Actual Developing Of The Pgf

PBeaton

Martin,

Image result for I am Groot gif

Backdoc
1 hour ago, Bigfoothunter said:

The Zapruder film was seen for the first time by the public because Robert did work in his employers lab that they didn't know about.

Based on some skeptic logic here on this thread, that fact (and no one disputes that fact about Robert Groden) should have been impossible.  They would have us think no employee would do <this or that> on their own.  The only diff is the subject matter (a person being shot vs a possible creature in the woods walking away). The film era is the same:  1963 vs 1967.

54 minutes ago, OldMort said:

Do you think Frank is lying? If so, why?

Well why are you/me/anyone Certain he is telling the truth about not being the guy who developed it.  You said yourself anyone doing so would have a real reason or motivation to keep quiet If (and I'll admit it a big IF) they were doing it behind the back of the boss.

How are you certain Frank knows all that was going on in his lab at the time.  My wife worked in a hospital once where on of the married ER doc and one of the nurses had several 'flings' in the broom closet WHILE AT WORK.  This was only known at the time to my wife who caught them and kept her mouth shut other than telling me. The point is, things can indeed happen at work. Just because we are going to assume some memory claimed to be solid by Frank I. is perfectly correct on this issue he has no idea whatsoever what happened or happens when he leaves the place.

I don't bring this up as some point because I need to it to be true. I am simply saying there are other things to consider and other motivations.

Just on the development side of things, lets take for fun the PGF is of a real creature.  We would know (by our skeptic friends) any development would be limited in available labs.  Since the list is small why wouldn't Frank I. be one of the #1 suspects?

We assume a lot about what he think we heard from some second hand source Frank I. claim.  Since we HAVE THE FILM why are we so certain we can trust frank?  The Q you say, "do you think Frank is lying" could also read, "Why do you think Frank is telling the truth?"

OldMort
1 hour ago, Backdoc said:

How are you certain Frank knows all that was going on in his lab at the time.

1 hour ago, Backdoc said:

Just on the development side of things, lets take for fun the PGF is of a real creature.  We would know (by our skeptic friends) any development would be limited in available labs.  Since the list is small why wouldn't Frank I. be one of the #1 suspects?

We assume a lot about what he think we heard from some second hand source Frank I. claim.  Since we HAVE THE FILM why are we so certain we can trust frank?  The Q you say, "do you think Frank is lying" could also read, "Why do you think Frank is telling the truth?"

I have stated many times that Frank is at least my prime suspect if indeed the film was processed in Seattle....

The rest has been discussed many times in this thread already. No need to repeat my thoughts again... Do a search for Ishihara.

Edited by OldMort

masterbarber

Please continue the discussion here: