Your Prediction As To When A Bigfoot Will Found Or Caught

Guest Lesmore

I think it will happen soon, an prolly by some country boy in the woods with HD camcorder.

I've always put my money on a chicken farmer with a twelve gauge and a name like Cletus.

Guest NWSquatcher

The evidence for the existence of North American Apes is almost entirely supported by anecdotal evidence, tracks and hair samples classified as an unidentified primate. Since science tells us that these creatures did exist at some point in the past, the relevant question now is: do they still exist? In 2007, it was recognized by science that unusual footprints found in remote areas in North America were likely made by some sort of animal currently unknown to science. The footprints were given the scientific name Anthropoidipes ameriborealis (North American ape foot).

The paper by Dr. Jeffrey Meldrum of Idaho State University which established the scientific recognition is provided in the appendix . The purpose of the proposal being put forward here is to perform research and firmly establish the identity of the maker of these footprints. Today there is a good chance that this open ended question can be resolved once and for all with this dual airship surveillance project.

http://www.bigfoot24...iness_Plan.html

Who can spot the errors in those two paragraphs?

Off topic, in reply to Rockinkt, these words stuck out to me.

My prediction: December 23, 2012

I've always put my money on a chicken farmer with a twelve gauge and a name like Cletus.

i agree, never underestimate the cletus's of the world(or a 12 ga for that matter)but then again maybe some lil old lady in a big old plymouth will crunch one crossing the road in the suburbs of a town somewhere,far removed from the PNW. that would be interesting too. B)

Guest RattleSnakeWillie

I agree that in the year 2012 somebody will come forth with either a HD video or a body.

Anyone remember the thread on the old BFF about a Canadian SAR member who talked about how a thermal camera was almost useless in the dense forest? A very interesting talk going and I never could locate it again. He talked about a lot of very strange things they found while searching for a lost boy if I remember right.