2016 Pennsylvania Bigfoot Camping Adventure

Ronnie Bass

Admin

Little more notice would've been good...  it's not far from our research area.

BFF Patron

Blindsided me.  I was hoping to hit the Virginia conference in August run by Billy Willard in southwest VA.  

Not sure I can swing it but would love the locale. 

Sorry guys, I wished I had more notice myself. 

Had a good time minus all the rain, we drove 5.5 hours in a constant downpour and had to set up our tent in it, if I got anymore wet I could have turned into Aquaman.

The first night - Friday - was uneventful, Eric Altman took a bunch of us into an area near the campsite and the only thing that happened was my socks and hiking shoes got soaking wet.

But the next night we went off to a different location with Steve Kulls that was accessible only by 4-wheel drive. The previous night Steve got an interesting hit with is thermal video and as we trekked up the opening near the same woods, my buddy Brian shined his flashlight into the same direction that Steve got his thermal hit and sure enough there was two red eyes staring back at us, easily seven feet off the ground, I tried to get a better view but then it disappeared. Brian said he could see it stepping back and out of view and saw its silhouette shape. It was huge.

Well, needless to say we're are both hooked, we're both paranormal researchers with ghosts and demons - Brian is on the Demon Files on Destination America - and we going to be changing our efforts towards Sasquatch research. 

I'm finally on the field after a decade of standing on the sidelines.