Utah Sasquatch Research

Explorer

cool,

Thanks for the update.

I was listening to one of Reo's youtube videos and it struck me that he might be going down the same road as the "soon to be EX-" host of the SasWhat podcast, Seth Breedlove. Breedlove started doing podcasts and then pivoted to small independent films. Breedlove has the mental discipline to put together a script,get funding, and do all the very hard things that go into making movies/documentaries BUT I have my doubts about Reo. Reo is so A.D.D. and there are such huge hurdles in film making, particularly when working with a small budget that I just don't see it happening. 

On 7/8/2016 at 3:08 PM, LeafTalker said:

Interesting. Tim Fasano was apparently one of the people who decided to publicly blast Utah Sasquatch in a video before he (Tim Fasano) understood the entire story.

Mr. Fasano then consulted with some actual audio people who said his accusations were unwarranted. Following this consultation, Mr. Fasano took down the video that blasted Utah Sasquatch.

Mr. Fasano describes these events in an exchange with a viewer in the comments section of one of his own videos (www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz5xKvWHsCw): 

Viewer: Thank you, Tim, for taking your video about Utah Sasquatch down. That is a good first step.

Tim Fasano: That was because my partner George (He is the audio director for the Home Shopping Network located in Tampa) said that the anonymous poster on Reddit was talking gibberish. It may be possible but he had never heard of such a thing. George advised me to stay out of it. George is a tech genius who has worked in audio production for thirty years. He says the Reddit poster's claims may not be credible. He would have had to have been using CIA stuff. I may have jumped the gun.

In a later comment in the same thread, Mr. Fasano says this: 

I am going to issue a public apology to Reo. I have always liked his videos.

Fasano? Fasano is the punchline to a bad joke, not anyone to take seriously. In fact, do yourself a favor and check on Rictor's latest episode of "Off the Rictor".

https://youtu.be/wsRFRhdR6PA

BFF Patron

The FLIR LS-XR does not record images.     You might as well be out there without a FLIR before introducing something that will spook the BF if there is not a good reason for the gadget (like capturing a video or picture).      If he is legit, then he could very well be having contact because he does not have a stable of gadgets that spook BF.  

BFF Patron

My old one with half the alphabet looked funny separated on two lines.      This is a lot better.  

• 6 months later...

This is a  good interview of Nathan Reo by Ed Brown.  

I highly recommend it for those who follow Reo's Youtube channel, because it gives background on how he got involved in the field research and he tells about his first encounter (at night, Nov. 24. 2015), that was jointly witnessed by a friend.

Amazing story.  I am impressed with Reo's gutsy approach and lack of fear when approaching these creatures.

• 1 month later...