Patty's Not Impossible Step Length

Guest Crowlogic

Guest Bigfoothunter

Thanks for the interesting info. Which step were you referring to then?

The step where the creature cleared the bank.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
norseman

^^Oh come on do your homework.

Can you be a bit more specific than just responding with Jibber-Jabber. What homework do I need to do unless you mean asking this .... Crowlogic, cite your source for Dahinden's photo being taken by John Green?

The sandbar wasn't flat or do you now think Patty's left foot had been cut off at the ankle during the putting on the alleged costume. 

footdynamicsinthesteppingprocess_zps1839

That looks like really rough terrain.

No wonder Patterson Gimlin, and their 3 horses lost track of Patty in that hilly wilderness that was Bluff Creek.

It is......

Ever been around a washed out crick bottom in the Pac NW? Evidently not.

salubrious

I see irony is still 'in'.

• Upvote 1
Martin

^ Looking at the link in you post it is clear that Patterson chose the least obstructed path.

The boss of the woods wouldn't have had to skirt all of those obstructions.

To a person not wearing bigfoot googles it is just one more piece of proof that Patty is a fake.

OldMort

This video by Mr. Munn's illustrates the pathway that Patty took as well as Roger's various positions during the filming. The relevant material starts around the 9:30 mark. Yep, it looks like about as clear of a path as one can possibly find in that area. Where exactly is the 3 foot embankment that you have referred to Bigfoot Hunter? Are you talking about Patty's location prior to where the film starts? Note also that Roger's and Patty's pathways never do intersect as had been mentioned as a possibility in a recent post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1LBzBWdrcA

Guest Bigfoothunter

There is an early frame that shows the road - Henry said the creek was about 36" below that. Below is a view of the bank closer to the debris pile with arrow insert.

creek%20bank%20copy_zpske54qxkr.jpg

I'll look through the scans I have to see if I can find the view I am speaking of.

Guest Crowlogic

Hey why don't we as Jim McClarin since he himself walked those immortal strides of Roge's baby.  Oh wait that would be too easy......

I see irony is still 'in'.

Irony is always in.  Put down the glass and step away from the cool aid pitcher.........

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

I have spoken to McClarin often about the tracks and have spoken to Richard Henry .... maybe you just don't pay close enough attention to what's been posted.

kitakaze

Crowlogic gets an F- on his homework.

Man who can't be bothered to properly fact-check the distance between a town and an airport before he bark barks at us like as if he personally knows talks about doing one's homework.

• Upvote 2
kitakaze

^^

I have spoken to McClarin often about the tracks and have spoken to Richard Henry .... maybe you just don't pay close enough attention to what's been posted.

Man who insists Gimlin will not touch alcohol directly after post of video of Gimlin drinking beer talks about paying close enough attention to what's been posted.

• Upvote 1
kitakaze

Man who doesn't grasp proper fact checking or paying actual attention talks about kinda weak. Extra Strength Preparation-BH. 

• Upvote 1
Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Asking a witness if he drinks alcohol is fact checking. What fact checking did you do to be certain the drink Gimlin had was not non-alcohol beer?

• gigantor unlocked this topic