Florida People..........

Painthorse

Since moving back to Florida in March I have found that there really is not much going on here in reference to any b/f s/a festivals and conferences, gatherings, etc. I have joined a Florida group that is thinking about starting something up. I was curious how many members here reside in Florida AND if any of you would have an interest in attending something like that. Not sure about location because this is just in the baby stages, just right now looking to see if there's any interest.

Also.......Just for curiosity, what would draw you to attend? I did several Honobia festivals over the years and always enjoyed the shared interest, I was more into the festival part than the conference part but still would listen to some of the speakers. JMO, I liked anything that people could participate in, shared encounters aka story telling time, games for the kids (and adults) squatch art, etc.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Admin

Painthorse, you should have it at one of the reservarions in the glades...  Get some locals talking about the skunk ape....

Heya Brian and Gigantor, it looks like I'll  be moving again. It's been nice to be back in my home state but have decided to go back to a less populated area and in the mountains again. We are in a dry area for activity, not much interest in this area although I have connected with  one very nice lady who also has an interest and a cool group but it's just been too far to travel for me. My place should be closing before the end of May as long as there are no glitches and I just got back from Alabama Saturday where we signed off on a contract on some land in the mountains in the northeast part of the state. We considered going back out west but to the Oklahoma area but found something nice and closer to move to. At least that area looks good and has a history of reports.