World Conference On Relict Hominids - Africa >?

This was scheduled to happen in May of 2016 after some postponement, i have not heard any updates on this.  Did anyone go?  Did anyone receive a cancellation notice?

Does Daniel Perez or Loren Coleman know what happened to it?

http://idahostatejournal.com/news/isu-professor-to-chair-bigfoot-conference/article_5eedaf37-fa70-5ff3-9c48-3162ef40895c.html

The event will be hosted by New World Expeditions and Zulu Nyala, a wildlife photo safari resort. The conference program will feature nine international scholars, investigators and celebrities, assembled to discuss the possibilities and scientific evidence for the survival of unrecognized man-like species such as Bigfoot. Registrants will experience daily conference gatherings, as well as wildlife experiences in this exotic setting.

I haven't anything to tell anyone but it saw in the link where Dr. Meldrum plans to go to Indonesia this Summer to help search for remains of a three foot tall relict hominid called the ebu gogo.

Edited by hiflier

• 1 month later...

In doing a follow up on this Conference today I found this which supposedly took place this past June 20-24:

http://www.scientificexploration.org/newsletter

Click on the most recent newsletter and scroll to page three and you will find our Professor listed as a speaker in the 2nd paragraph. Hey, it is NOT all that easy to find this stuff. It took typing in something slightly different than how it was actually billed. And I don't think the one in Africa happened but I'm still researching it. I would ask Dr. Meldrum direct but he's never answered any email I've ever sent. This kind of stuff should be easier to find than this IMHO.

Edited by hiflier

Guest Cryptic Megafauna
On 7/25/2016 at 8:12 PM, hiflier said:

In doing a follow up on this Conference today I found this which supposedly took place this past June 20-24:

http://www.scientificexploration.org/newsletter

Click on the most recent newsletter and scroll to page three and you will find our Professor listed as a speaker in the 2nd paragraph. Hey, it is NOT all that easy to find this stuff. It took typing in something slightly different than how it was actually billed. And I don't think the one in Africa happened but I'm still researching it. I would ask Dr. Meldrum direct but he's never answered any email I've ever sent. This kind of stuff should be easier to find than this IMHO.

He responds when I've written.

As soon as you show a hint of woo woo the conversation will end, however.

Just stick to science and a topic of mutual interest for best results, especially if you have something to offer.

I used an address from the school he teaches at so a professional email address not personal.

And of course, don't abuse the process...

Less is more.

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

What are you saying here? I don't do woo and I don't abuse the process. Where do you come off this crap?

Edited by hiflier