Entry Level Trailcam

Guest young sasqua

toejam,

Glad to hear that Bushnell is so great about standing behind their products. Got a 2 year warranty on my cam and loved that! We're drooling over their telescopes now! LOL

Bsruthers,

Sending you a pm about the paw-paws.

Paw paws

Have a great weekend!

Bit

Guest bsruther

Wow, those are some big paw-paws in that pic, mine don't even get half that big. I think it's an abundant natural food source and seems to be overlooked by researchers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bsruther

I've had the Bushnell 119436C for a little over a week now and I'm happy with it so far. The video isn't the greatest, although I only used that function for a day or so. The still pics are great. I got about 130 pics in about five days, mostly Deer. Takes really clear day shots and the night shots are as good as any I've seen. There are some new squirrels in the yard, so it looks as though I may have some different bait soon. I'll be happy just to see some of those coyotes that I often hear but never see.

Thanks for suggesting it Bit.

Does anyone have any experience with the Bushnell Trophy Cam Black Flash? I'm looking to buy a few trail cams, one of which may be the Bushnell. I know that they had some trouble with the early 2010 Trophy Cams... Something about pink daytime pictures and a software upgrade to address it. I'd like to buy a Reconyx HC600, but money is an issue. If I can keep the cost down I can purchase more cameras. The Reconyx is the best camera, but there are some people that like the Bushnell. The Bushnell also has video with sound - An added bonus. I'd like for at least one of my cameras to be a covert flash for nightime use.

Any other recommendations?

Guest bsruther

I really think Wildgame Innovations gives you a lot of bang for the buck.

I looked at those after you posted about them. They are a good deal. I like the way their wi-fi works.