The realism of the Patterson-Gimlin Film subject cannot be replicated with a costume so; what are the possibilities?

xspider1

When anyone (not just kitakaze) perpetuates misinformation, that is a disservice to the truth, Twist.  If everyone just ignored that misinformation then many more people would be inclined to consider that misinformation as being true.  That, as I'm sure you can see, would not promote any discovery of the really real truth here which is that the PGf subject apparently cannot in any way, shape, form or fashion have been a costume.

I cannot disagree with that ideology Xspider.  I guess I do not have any better solution to this problem than I have already proposed.  That being said I do not see my proposal being a valid one.  

kitakaze
3 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

You may recall back to when researchers were first looking at the horse footage of Bob and Roger riding along the roads and mentioning how if you played them at the wrong the speed that the horses movements would appear jerky and unnatural -  Kitakaze has been called out on the sped-up gif that gives the unnatural appearance of fur movement in the post prior to your response. That nonsense is not seen in the actual film when played at normal speed and stabilized. Some folks may call it the 'Benny Hill' effect. Watch the first five seconds of this PGF clip at normal speed and see for yourself.

The botox suggested for Morris' suit ankles should be saved for Patty's thigh and waist...

504094_orig.gif
Or even better, some of whatever makes her breasts stick straight out like hairy Cuban missiles...

swinging_breasts.gif

Edited by kitakaze
SweatyYeti
On 8/5/2016 at 10:37 PM, kitakaze said:

The botox suggested for Morris' suit ankles should be saved for Patty's thigh and waist...

Patty's legs don't show wrinkles/folds....even when her legs are stretched-out, in lengthy strides...

C8F310F311CalfFlexCompAG3.gif

That lack of folds/wrinkles is difficult to achieve, with the suit material of the time......and is impossible to produce with a person wearing two pairs of pants....which Heironimus claims to have worn. (Thanks to you, kit... :lol: )

And that raises an interesting question - Since you claim to have "three confessions"....which "exist".....which "principals of the PGF" have stated that Bob Heironimus was the filmed subject?? :popcorn:

Do you think that Heironimus was Patty....and....if so, with what degree-of-certainty do you think that?  

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1
kitakaze

Sweaty, do you feel that asking me if I think Bob Heironimus was Patty and my degree of certainty is a productive use of time? You are well aware of my position. The only possible alternate scenario I could consider is Bob Heironimus being involved in a Bluff Creek filming that was not what the PGF as we know it. I would put that possibility at a lower likelihood than Bigfoot being an actual species of animal on Planet Earth. That does not explain the directly PGF related issues between Roger Patterson, Bob Gimlin and Al DeAtley that clearly show they were involved in a hoax for monetary profit.

Sweaty, what do you think is the likelihood that Bob Heironimus was filmed in  a Bigfoot suit by Roger Patterson at Bluff Creek that was not the PGF?

15 hours ago, xspider1 said:

In the pictures I've seen of Phil's ewok outfit, nobody looks happy at all, especially BH.  And, I can sure see why that's the case, any involvement in that re-creation would make me sad too.  :(

ewok-bf.jpg

ewok-bf1.jpg

spider, I would love to see the top picture, of Bob in the suit, right next to a picture of frame 352. the one that shows a good, fairly close up look at Patty's right leg (I'm just not good at that stuff). The legs of the suit Bob is wearing are tailored just like a pair of pants; the legs are straight, just like pants. Not to mention visible creases in the suit.

On the other hand, Patty's right leg shows real muscle contours, especially in the calf. It looks like a real leg.

You would think if someone could come up with a re-creation that has legs that look just like Pattys, with the natural contours, we would have seen one by now. 

Guest Bigfoothunter
7 hours ago, kitakaze said:

504094_orig.gif
Or even better, some of whatever makes her breasts stick straight out like hairy Cuban missiles...

swinging_breasts.gif

The absurdity that details could be seen in the fur from old degraded copies of the film was put to rest back when Crowlogic was doing it. So much so that he has all but abandoned that nonsense. It was also posted as to what a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon had to say about Patty's breast based on his education, training, and experience which differed greatly from what you are saying. I believe you were asked what your qualifications were on determining how her breast should look and all we got was a long pause of nothingness and then the same old regurgitated fact-less propaganda.

7 hours ago, kitakaze said:

504094_orig.gif

swinging_breasts.gif

That is a pretty impressive film.

Top Part:  Pretty Darn impressive. 

Bottom Part:  The grey tones give a bit of a Mach Effect where we cannot make out as much detail as we would like. The Breast issue to me looks a lot like the chest area of many ape pics posted on some of these threads. The breast area are not 2 pyramids sticking straight out.  We are limited by the detail. You can't see if they are round or pointed or whatever but a general lump in a grey cloud. It serves the skeptic well to propose the breast area is like Kim Kardashian leaving the best plastic surgeon from Beverly Hills.  Instead things could easily resemble a more reasonable breast which starts higher and collects lower.

This is one of the least defined areas of the PGF.  We have lighting issues, movement issues. Again, we have the Mach Effect issues of the various shades of grey over an area blown up from a copy copied in B/W and not color.

When I look at the Patty's left breast I don't see anything looking like a Baywatch episode. I see the general foggy appearance of what could easily be a somewhat saggy breast. 

Replication:

When we look at the film on the top row, the walk and the movements and the look is smooth as silk and darn impressive.   The whole look of the muscles is impressive be it individual muscles groups people identify or the general muscle areas ('thigh' or 'calf').

ANY suit theory or attempt MUST replicate this effect to some satisfying and convincing level.  If I was right- handed I might try to convince someone I was actually left- handed.  When put to the test, I would try to write with my left hand.  I may be able to do so in some sloppy way.  I may be able to write "BaC K Doc" with that left hand.  But I could not come close to be convincing in the same way as I could with my right hand.  The write hand in seconds could produce the word "Backdoc" or "BACKDOC" or "B A C K D O C" and it would be fluid and repeatable. 

These Bigfoot attempts are just like that. They think by producing the word "Ba C Kd Oc" with their left hand they show how they have achieved the goal of convincing me they are in fact left- handed.  The PGF is one long 'page' in text in my example.

BD

Edited by Backdoc
spelling
salubrious
21 hours ago, Backdoc said:

I would have to find the quote but I more or less asked Kit flat out on one of the BFF topics if he thinks Morris had anything to do with the PGF suit (as he assumes it was some sort of suit). To paraphrase Kit, my impression was he indicated something like Morris was a nice man who just happened to convince himself it is his suit when it is not.  I can't remember where we had the exchange and don't remember the exact quote. 

BD

I remember that as well.

14 hours ago, xspider1 said:

You are definitely missing the point entirely, Twist.  Kit's arguments are skeptical/scofftical of the Patterson-Gimlin Film and it has been that way for well over a decade.  The proponents do not take what he says as valid nor as proof of anything.  And, others that are PGf skeptical/scofftical (especially lately) do not seem to put any stock in what he says either.  That is called being on the same page.  So, kudos for that.  Never-the-less, when he pipes in with a ridiculous comment or 3, many feel compelled to rebuke.  That is part of what forums are about.

IMO Kit is actually a proponent, which is why his arguments for Patty being a suit have never held water and in fact have often made the case for Patty being real.

13 hours ago, Twist said:

And who could be such a person?  Truly, I'm asking as I do not know how does and does not control sub-forums on the BFF. 

If control is the right word, than it is the staff of the BFF, which is almost entirely volunteer. So if you wanted, it could be you.

• Upvote 1
xspider1
6 hours ago, OkieFoot said:

spider, I would love to see the top picture, of Bob in the suit, right next to a picture of frame 352. the one that shows a good, fairly close up look at Patty's right leg

Sure thing OkieFoot:

Patty-vs-Ewok.jpg

When a PGf replication is attempted, the attempt generally either never sees the light of day, or we hear something like: "They never intended to replicate Patty in the first place."  I say, "Of course they didn't!"  Why would anyone attempting to replicate the most famous Bigfoot encounter in history want to replicate the iconic star of said encounter??  lol  :rolleyes:  The fact is, it just can't be done.

Edited by xspider1
Squatchy McSquatch

Here's another comparison

morriscomp.jpg

and another comparison

1446665247148.jpg

and another comparison

1455597047415.jpg

amelbf.jpg

While we're at it...

HERMONIMOUS-patty.jpg

Edited by Squatchy McSquatch

SM,

Actually the side by side of Hoaxing Heironimus and patty is more convincing of patty being a real creature.  It's the BW pic with the fence in the background.  Before you posted that you were doing pretty decent.

BD

5 hours ago, xspider1 said:

Sure thing OkieFoot:

Patty-vs-Ewok.jpg

When a PGf replication is attempted, the attempt generally either never sees the light of day, or we hear something like: "They never intended to replicate Patty in the first place."  I say, "Of course they didn't!"  Why would anyone attempting to replicate the most famous Bigfoot encounter in history want to replicate the iconic star of said encounter??  lol  :rolleyes:  The fact is, it just can't be done.

Thanks, spider. One thing that's very noticeable when you look at Patty's picture is how long her arm is. And that presents a big problem for someone trying to re-create Patty; since you can't move the elbow, any extension can only lengthen the lower arm. And then you have a lower arm whose length is completely out of proportion with the upper arm.

• Upvote 1
  • gigantor pinned this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor locked and pinned this topic