The realism of the Patterson-Gimlin Film subject cannot be replicated with a costume so; what are the possibilities?

xspider1

Guest Bigfoothunter
48 minutes ago, Twist said:

Do do you have anymore proof of your "talk" with Gimlin to know his opinion than we have of Longs supposed interview?  

Yes - Gimlin! I went into detail with Bob on the matter.

Guest Bigfoothunter
11 hours ago, OldMort said:

So is Gimlin claiming that he was never interviewed by Long or that he was misquoted?

First post on page 14:     " What Long writes and what really happened may be two different matters. Gimlin denies having ever been interviewed by Long, so maybe Long can produce proof that he actually spoke to Gimlin?"

I gave you Long's contact information. What are you doing regarding getting proof Long spoke with Gimlin rather than your precious suggestion he just decided to make the whole thing up?

This from the man who has lied about never drinking alcohol, about why he had Heironimus' horse.

Long just made up his interview with Gimlin? Awesome. You have Long's number. Go.

Edited by kitakaze

On 9/9/2016 at 6:37 PM, kitakaze said:

You do not know with any certainty where Patty's elbow actually is. This is the best you get...

swinging_breasts.gif

I regard this as obfuscation. You don't need to know where the elbow is to see that her arms are too long. None of my comments mention elbows. However if you want to play the game with the elbow included, its one that you will also lose. The simple fact is that while its not known what Patty is, it is also really obvious what she isn't- a suit.

• Upvote 1

Guest Bigfoothunter
4 hours ago, kitakaze said:

I gave you Long's contact information. What are you doing regarding getting proof Long spoke with Gimlin rather than your precious suggestion he just decided to make the whole thing up?

This from the man who has lied about never drinking alcohol, about why he had Heironimus' horse.

Long just made up his interview with Gimlin? Awesome. You have Long's number. Go.

Do you know if the drink Gimlin had was non-alcohol or not .... of course you don't.  Do you know if it was a beer that and did have alcohol in it .... can you say how far back it was when Bob decided to try beer .... of course you don't.   And can you tell me for certain that at the time I had been told that Bob doesn't drink alcohol if in fact he had .... of course you don't.

And not to make excuses here, but my doctor has asked me if I smoke and I said on a rare occasion I have sat around a fire and smoked a cigar - he smiled and says that doesn't count. I said the same about alcohol .... that I don't keep it around, but on the holidays or at a special event that I'm attending - I may have a beer or a glass of wine and again my doctor and each medical personnel that ever has asked me that question charted me as not using alcohol. And to this day if someone ask that I smoke or ask if I want a beer - I reply I don't smoke or drink accordingly.

So your quickness to call others liars seems somewhat self-serving and void of any true knowledge of the reasons behind the response. You do not appear to learn from the lessons of the past.

c4640fb5-2187-4de4-953d-6a65579ed1fc_zps

Guest Bigfoothunter
3 hours ago, Drew said:

I'm sure Long will thank you profusely for giving out his number to Bigfoothunter.

I understand that Long wasn't too happy with me for making a fool out of him in the past.

7 hours ago, salubrious said:

I regard this as obfuscation. You don't need to know where the elbow is to see that her arms are too long. None of my comments mention elbows.

On September 10, 2016 at 3:11 AM, salubrious said:

The one for the elbow is off,

On September 10, 2016 at 8:37 AM, kitakaze said:

You do not know with any certainty where Patty's elbow actually is. This is the best you get...

swinging_breasts.gif

If that is your real keyboard, kitakaze, then you might want to try one with the letters in a line, not a curve.  That wonky keyboard might explain why so much of what you post doesn't make any sense...  qwerty much?   :blink:    lol

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, xspider1 said:

If that is your real keyboard, kitakaze, then you might want to try one with the letters in a line, not a curve.  That wonky keyboard might explain why so much of what you post doesn't make any sense...  qwerty much?   :blink:    lol

A rather humorous post, xspider... ;)

Thanks, Sweaty.  :rolleyes:  

Wasn't sure, kitakaze.  :unsure:    8  )

It might be interesting to hear from those who are genuinely skeptical (not just skoff-tical based on some omniscient opinion of what can and cannot be), why they suppose that the realism of the PGf subject has never been approached with a costume since the animal was filmed almost 50 years ago.  To say that no one has either wanted to create a realistic Bigfoot costume or had a sufficient budget just doesn't cut the mustard.  

• Upvote 1

• masterbarber pinned this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor locked and pinned this topic