The realism of the Patterson-Gimlin Film subject cannot be replicated with a costume so; what are the possibilities?

xspider1

52 minutes ago, kitakaze said:

Cibachromes.

BH threw you right under the bus. According to him, your Patty McBlurry mouth movement and eye movement gifs are almost always deceptive in nature when you have clearer images to choose from.

Sorry, pal....it was according to you...

....when he in fact has much better quality images to select.

Those are your words.

So, which frame/s....in which animation/s....have I used lesser-quality images, where I could have used Cibachrome images??

On June 13, 2016 at 8:48 PM, kitakaze said:

F364-F359Q-MMAG2_zpseyco1dxu.gif

Patty-EyebrowMovementAG1_zps5833ce25.gif

These are BH's words about your gifs...

Your technique may work with the less informed, but it won't with me. You have offered two head shots that offer a false appearance of facial movement by using a badly blurred image against another. In the first it was a better image along with a ridiculously blurred image. I thought MK Davis was the only one who thought that nonsense was insightful, but it appears he has company.

According to BH, do your gifs create a false appearance, are badly blurred, ridiculous, and are nonsense?

The PGF Woods & Wildmen campfire is having a fine time organizing itself today.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, kitakaze said:

Patty's body is not twisted away from the camera at the end of this sequence of film...

swinging_breasts.gif

Patty&s torso is perpendicular to the camera when her arm swings fully forward.

362 shows sweet mother holy lord really, really real Bigfoot upper arm but oh, no, no, no, 364 is the illusion...

It is taken away from you.

Then could you please put a dot on the location of her elbow for us.

Guest Bigfoothunter
8 hours ago, kitakaze said:

Patty's body is not twisted away from the camera at the end of this sequence of film...

swinging_breasts.gif

That is not what I said.  BH:  " it is only an illusion to someone like yourself who doesn't understand that Patty's body is twisting away from the camera at that instant ,,,"

What that means is that Patty's arm is seen in profile when swung back to the rear when he upper body is twisted to the right. As she twist back to the left her arm is no longer seen in profile and the forearm is angled slightly away from the camera and why it looks shorter at that point.

Hope I have said this clear enough that you do not have to change the words I used to push your agenda.

Guest Bigfoothunter
7 hours ago, kitakaze said:

According to BH, do your gifs create a false appearance, are badly blurred, ridiculous, and are nonsense?

This is what I said when using a poor quality image against a sharper one as it pertained to facial movement.

BH:  " You have offered two head shots that offer a false appearance of facial movement by using a badly blurred image against another"

The moving image SweatyYeti is using is offered in relation to where the elbow bend in the arm takes place. In your typical Kitakaze fashion you have tried to hide the differences by bringing up the facial expression change.

patty expression change animation.gif

11 hours ago, kitakaze said:

These are BH's words about your gifs...

These are your words...

....when he in fact has much better quality images to select.

So, again....(2nd time asked).....which frame/s....in which animation/s....have I used lesser-quality images, where I could have used Cibachrome images??

Edited by SweatyYeti

On 9/30/2016 at 10:14 PM, kitakaze said:

Screen%20Shot%202015-10-26%20at%2012.01.

Patty's elbow is easy to spot in these images. Middle red line. We can see in the left image however that the Walas elbow lines up on the top red line.

If this is being used to show how the Walas image is somehow as good as Patty its an Epic Fail.

Kit, why not just admit that you are a proponent? Wouldn't that be easier?

Q for all:

Can someone give me an idea when I look at the PGF what direction I am looking at?  Which way is north south east and west?

BD

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 6:16 PM, PBeaton said:

West I believe, as if I recall, she is headin' north.

P,

I would think the shadows would tell us based on the filming in early afternoon.  I am trying to get orientated to that site in my mind. I want to see in a couple days on Oct 20th what the sun would look like around 1-2 PM Oct 20th. 

Is the sun at the position of my (Rogers) back?  Is it in his eyes?  Is it in Patty's eyes? 

The sun obviously sets more south in the Fall.  It still comes up in the East and sets in the West.

I will go by your directions until I read otherwise.

Anyone know?

BD

Backdock,

Note the shadow is at her feet.  Here is also a map drawn by Richard Henry who was at film site with McClarin his first time. (Says Northerly at top)

Pat...

BMOB-MiddleSegment-F2C_zpsbfd852a8.jpg

Richard Henry PGF Site, BFT 11-2004.jpg

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 1

On 10/10/2016 at 6:16 PM, PBeaton said:

West I believe, as if I recall, she is headin' north.

Yep!  It's about 2 PM here and I just walked outside.  Facing North, my shadow fell pretty much just as Patty's does in the image above.  Thanks, Pat. 

:drinks:

• Upvote 1

Made sure I went outside today as it is October 20th the anniversary of the PGF.

about 130 pm I paid special attention to how the light hit the trees and so on.  Clearly there was no brightness to blind me in any way no matter what direction I looked.  I doubt it would make grey soil look white as snow.  Grey gravel up the street looked grey.  I looked at the neighbors dog walking by.  This type of lighting made the details in the fur and movements of the labordoodle look crisp.

when Gimlin states he saw the movements of the muscles and so on on Patty I can see this makes sense.   Visually this tells me there was no way in the world Gimlin could have been hoaxed himself.  It was either real, or gimlin was in on it.

against an open area and this type of lighting this would have been the dumbest conditions to attempt a hoax where hiding suit flaws would have been necessary.

BD

• masterbarber pinned this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor locked this topic
  • gigantor locked and pinned this topic