xspider1

The realism of the Patterson-Gimlin Film subject cannot be replicated with a costume so; what are the possibilities?

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

Maybe they were on Mars...

Hey kit....what was the "Major Bombshell" Bobby gave you?? :popcorn:

You know...the one you forgot to mention only 9 days later, on the Biscardi Radio Show interview... :lol:

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

kitakaze

You've already been given two links to the first and second parts of my second interview with Bob Heironimus. I was quite clear what I thought was extremely important new information. If you don't agree with the level of significance, that is fine, but no amount of terrier on leg is going to change the importance it had to me at the time when I posted that interview, nor was there anything from my second interview with Bob that I didn't post about.

Could you at least send me some flowers with like a nice little ransom note? It would make the obsession at least mutually rewarding.

SweatyYeti
18 minutes ago, kitakaze said:

You've already been given two links to the first and second parts of my second interview with Bob Heironimus. I was quite clear what I thought was extremely important new information. If you don't agree with the level of significance, that is fine, but no amount of terrier on leg is going to change the importance it had to me at the time when I posted that interview, nor was there anything from my second interview with Bob that I didn't post about.

What specifically was the "Major Bombshell", kit??    Doggie1_zps8slf5qma.jpg

My dog Iris would love to know.  ;) 

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1

kitakaze

I personally was quite shocked that Heironimus not only was still in contact with Gimlin but that they were still friendly after Heironimus had come forward. I also thought it was extremely important information that Heironimus stated for the first time on the record that he had worn shoulder pads in the suit and that the only padding was in the head, shoulders and buttocks with no inner muscle suit. Also for the first time it was revealed that he was not saying the entire suit was made of horsehide, but rather the just the face.

I was quite blown away at the time of the interview that only two weeks before they had met face to face in Yakima and continued to act as the decades long friends they had been.

Bigfoothunter
38 minutes ago, kitakaze said:

I also thought it was extremely important information that Heironimus stated for the first time on the record that he had worn shoulder pads in the suit and that the only padding was in the head, shoulders and buttocks with no inner muscle suit.

I agree .... as it made me realize he just damaged his original story that the suit bottom was lined with what could only be compared to rubber hip waders.

• Upvote 1

PBeaton

kitakaze,

hahahahahahahahahaha ! I'm glad you said not to believe anything you say...haha ! I honestly don't know who's worse...we know you make up what you need like when you tried to pass off debunked nonsense as evidence, not to mention you added a image you also knew was fake evidence, these things you did for a bet with another BFF member. Let's not forget your saying you wouldn't edit a Walas image, only to do just that, for absolutely no reason but your own fear. Your 3 confessions etc. haha ! Talk about PROJECTING DECEPTION ! haha !

"You have an obsessive need to project deception on debate opponents. It's a tiresome obsession of yours. Try to control yourself.  You think the PGF tracks and casts are heavy artillery rounds loaded in your armour piercing weapon of Bigfoothunter vs The Sheeple. You are in fact blowing bubbles to the seal clapping of approximately ten if you're lucky like-minded adults in a place not viewable by the public. "

haha ! You don't understand the MTB, yet you feel free to argue it, if that works for you ... ;)  ;) 

Talk about blowin' somethin'...haha...you don't have any likeminded adults if you're lucky within this very thread OR forum that agrees with your Bob Heironimus foolishness ! haha !

You must be the Sheeple !  

Pat...

• Upvote 1

kitakaze

BH, unless you have clear footage of Patty making one of the tracks casted, the the film and the trackway and subsequent casts are separate lines of evidence that you do not get to hijack together.

Patterson-Gimlin

Now let me see. This person Bob H has yet another different story. How many versions can he continue to conjure up?

Is there any independent person who can verify that Gimlin and Heironimus   are still  friends ?

The local source here is certainly not without bias and has a propensity for extraordinary claims.

PBeaton
18 minutes ago, kitakaze said:

BH, unless you have clear footage of Patty making one of the tracks casted, the the film and the trackway and subsequent casts are separate lines of evidence that you do not get to hijack together. It is taken away from you. The only place you get to pretend it isn't is in your tiny mutual back patting society.

kitakaze,

The argument of a 6 year old...unless you forget there's absolutely no evidence what so ever to place your Bob Heironimus at the film site. Your 6 year old thinking says the filmed subject walking across a sandbar and the filmed tracks on that very sandbar aren't related...well...then only to come up with, and these are your own words..."It is taken away from you." Well I reckon that's weaker than a two year olds handshake !

Why don't you go out onto the street and ask a simple question, someone filmed something walking across a sandbar and then filmed tracks going across the same sandbar...ask them...do you think they are related ?

Pat...

ps: The MTB is evident in both the filmed subject and the tracks it left. Your trying to suggest they are two lines of evidence is bull stuff ! 

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 1

kitakaze
43 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Is there any independent person who can verify that Gimlin and Heironimus   are still  friends ?

Were still friends. 

Who can confirm? 

"I know Bob. He's been a friend of mine for a long time, but as far as I'm concerned, he was not there that I know of, and I don't think he was there at all. And he probably tryin' to make a buck. These guys are coming out of the wall saying the've been in a suit down in Norrthern California."

"I'd say the story Bob has come up with is pretty far-fetched as far as I'm concerned. You know, I've confronted Bob on that. I've said, 'Hey, what's going on?' But he won't talk about it. We're still friends. He just lives a little ways from me. I've worked with him and I've done things with Bob. I've rode horses with him. But this thing he's telling all the people around that he was in a suit in Northern California, it kind of just don't make sense to me."

"I used to trust Bob a lot, but then lately him and the whole family kind of prevaricates. They think things. You know, I don't make statements against my friends or neighbours, but this thing is kind of out of proportion as far as I'm concerned." - Bob Gimlin

Patterson-Gimlin

Thanks .

PBeaton

Were still friends.

Who can confirm ?

Bunch of old quotes...from what year ?

kitakaze...are you saying Heironimus and Gimlin are still friends based on your above quotes ? 

Twist

Why am I not surprised that once again in this thread, we have talked about 5x track length and Kits bombshell..........

Bigfoothunter
On 8/5/2016 at 11:20 PM, kitakaze said:

BH, unless you have clear footage of Patty making one of the tracks casted, the the film and the trackway and subsequent casts are separate lines of evidence that you do not get to hijack together.

That is a ridiculous thing to say. If you looked up and saw someone peeping in your window and then proceeded to get up to investigate only to find footprints leading from the window and over to a neighbors back door in the dirt, loamy sand, or fresh fallen snow .... you would confront him or her as the culprit that was just peeping in your window. And if they were wearing the same soled shoes as the imprints found in the tracks - there is no way you would accept someone telling you that you don't know if it was they who made the tracks or someone else. Furthermore you were just offering a solution by saying that Heironimus' had his toes all the way forward and into the toes of the slippers. It appears your responses are not

based on critical thinking as much as they are merely dung being sprayed at a wall with a scatter-gun.

So you must be choosing to be one of the sand ferry believers. I choose not to bother with such people who prefer to embrace a position that I find implausible and an insult to someone's intelligence. You must ignore the footprints that Richard Henry closely examined that continued beyond the loamy sand and across the gravel littered substrate while also leaving imprints in the ground. According to Heironimus, Roger and Bob were to take plaster cast they brought along so to pound them into the ground - even ground that had 1" - 2" sized gravel strewn over it. All by the way which was in plain view of the road that ran along the sandbar.

As the saying goes .... 'You lay with dogs - you get fleas.' You were so quick to embrace Heironimus that you find yourself embracing sand-ferrry excuses to salvage what dignity you can for the guy. People are going to see there is much more to the bogus claims of Bob Heironimus than they ever imagined.  

Bigfoothunter
12 hours ago, kitakaze said:

Were still friends. 

Who can confirm? 

"I know Bob. He's been a friend of mine for a long time, but as far as I'm concerned, he was not there that I know of, and I don't think he was there at all. And he probably tryin' to make a buck. These guys are coming out of the wall saying the've been in a suit down in Norrthern California."

"I'd say the story Bob has come up with is pretty far-fetched as far as I'm concerned. You know, I've confronted Bob on that. I've said, 'Hey, what's going on?' But he won't talk about it. We're still friends. He just lives a little ways from me. I've worked with him and I've done things with Bob. I've rode horses with him. But this thing he's telling all the people around that he was in a suit in Northern California, it kind of just don't make sense to me."

"I used to trust Bob a lot, but then lately him and the whole family kind of prevaricates. They think things. You know, I don't make statements against my friends or neighbours, but this thing is kind of out of proportion as far as I'm concerned." - Bob Gimlin

I have friends that I will not lie or cover for. I tell them they are on their own in that case.  I think everyone can relate to that.