DeAtley interviewed by proponents?

To me DeAtley stands with the PGF since he stood for promoting it back in 1968.

His actions speak louder than any quote attributed to him.  Today he might not wish to talk about it.  I don't believe Lyle L. Wanted to talk about his photos years later when he was q for a job in the Bush administration.  That doesn't mean Lyle now has a diff opinion it might just mean he doesn't want to go there in that topic.  My guess is it is the same for DeAtley on past involvement of the PGF.

If Al promoted the film I think he stands with it.  

BD

PBeaton

Backdoc,

Actually, I believe DeAtley believed the film was a hoax, I believe he said roughly, there was no way Roger could go into the woods to film a bigfoot, an then he films a bigfoot ! It was a doubtful thing...if I recall. Had it been a hoax...he was involved in...I reckon he'd have given a different answer.

Pat...

kitakaze
3 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

Now how serious are you, Martin? When I offered for McSquatch to contact Steenburg because he has spoken to DeAtley - McSquatch said he was going to contact anyone. The sincerity of McSquatch was now seen for what it was - JIbber-Jabber!  So tell me what you found out when you called Steenburg because you were more serious than McSquatch in wanting to find out what you could.

Coming from the man who suggested Greg Long fabricated interviews with Bob Gimlin, was directly given Long's phone number and contact info and silence of the lambs...

On September 12, 2016 at 8:24 PM, Bigfoothunter said:

First post on page 14:     " What Long writes and what really happened may be two different matters. Gimlin denies having ever been interviewed by Long, so maybe Long can produce proof that he actually spoke to Gimlin?"

206636171_0021c26a2e.jpg

c700x420.jpg

• Upvote 1
PBeaton

"Coming from the man who suggested Greg Long fabricated interviews with Bob Gimlin, was directly given Long's phone number and contact info and silence of the lambs... "-kitakaze

That's kitakaze's quote...about something...????

Guest Bigfoothunter
2 hours ago, PBeaton said:

"Coming from the man who suggested Greg Long fabricated interviews with Bob Gimlin, was directly given Long's phone number and contact info and silence of the lambs... "-kitakaze

That's kitakaze's quote...about something...????

The funny thing is that Kitzakaze hasn't had time to address how if he was in great fear of he and his family's lives to confront DeAtley about the alleged video stream due (according to him) that Big Al had Saprano-like connections, but was going to just show up at Al's door with Munns to presumably demand a confession - and yet has time to come out of his make-believe witness protection program to misstate the record. You see, I was not looking to quantify how many peoples statements did Long fabricate or alter  ..... unlike Martin who wanted to know who all has spoken to DeAtley and what was said between the two parties.

peter-c-vey-it-s-all-the-witness-protection-program-would-offer-him-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

Edited by Bigfoothunter
SweatyYeti
9 hours ago, kitakaze said:

Coming from the man who suggested Greg Long fabricated interviews with Bob Gimlin, was directly given Long's phone number and contact info and silence of the lambs...

Coming from the man who wrote this...

So let Bigfooters think I am all words and words and word. That's fine. I'll write more words and words. When the hammer falls, I promise you, there will be a storm of words from every corner.

Welcome to Big-wordery. :popcorn:

Btw, kit....you are still free to answer the questions I have asked you, in the 'Patty suit video' thread. Where there's a will....there's a way.  

PBeaton

^haha !

Regardin' Long possibly fabricatin interviews...from a link kitakaze posted we have this little tid bit...

"As it turns out, some of the Yakima residents who were quoted by Greg Long in his book now say their stories and comments about Roger were distorted in his book. They say Long seemed to be on a mission to make Roger Patterson out to be a petty criminal. "

• Upvote 1
12 hours ago, PBeaton said:

Backdoc,

Actually, I believe DeAtley believed the film was a hoax, I believe he said roughly, there was no way Roger could go into the woods to film a bigfoot, an then he films a bigfoot ! It was a doubtful thing...if I recall. Had it been a hoax...he was involved in...I reckon he'd have given a different answer.

Pat...

So I follow you are saying DeAtley didn't care if it was real or not only that he could help Rog promote the film and cash in?

I guess I don't understand what his actions should have been if it 1) he suspected it was a hoax 2) was in on a hoax or 3) thought it might be real ?

PBeaton

It's a guessin game tryin to think of what someone else thought or should do. But if he said it was a hoax, an actually knew this for a fact...why not prove it...or say "Hey, I've still got the suit !", instead he gives his opinion there's no way Roger could be that lucky, to actually film one.

To me, that sounds like he thought it likely a hoax simply because he didn't believe Roger could be lucky enough to film a sasquatch.

Guest Bigfoothunter
1 hour ago, PBeaton said:

It's a guessin game tryin to think of what someone else thought or should do. But if he said it was a hoax, an actually knew this for a fact...why not prove it...or say "Hey, I've still got the suit !", instead he gives his opinion there's no way Roger could be that lucky, to actually film one.

To me, that sounds like he thought it likely a hoax simply because he didn't believe Roger could be lucky enough to film a sasquatch.

DeAtley may have said it was a hoax so to get people from bugging him about BIgfoot.

That too. 

^haha !

Regardin' Long possibly fabricatin interviews...from a link kitakaze posted we have this little tid bit...

"As it turns out, some of the Yakima residents who were quoted by Greg Long in his book now say their stories and comments about Roger were distorted in his book. They say Long seemed to be on a mission to make Roger Patterson out to be a petty criminal. "

I was going to mention this after Kitakaze wasted more time looking silly rather than addressing the questions he never seems to have time for.   :)

PBeaton

I think he said it was a hoax to Byrne, can't recall if it was while he was askin' DeAtley bout the developing of the film.  

MikeZimmer
On 12/10/2016 at 7:56 AM, PBeaton said:

^haha !

Found this article by Matt Moneymaker on BFRO: http://www.bfro.net/news/korff_scam.asp

Was the Patterson-Gimlin film ever proven to be a hoax?

Guest Bigfoothunter
On 12/10/2016 at 1:09 PM, PBeaton said:

I think he said it was a hoax to Byrne, can't recall if it was while he was askin' DeAtley bout the developing of the film.  

Byrne claimed to have found 3000 tracks and yet the only proof was that he used a photo of a track that he used for two other track finds - all different declared sizes and in different states. I take him a not a grain of salt, but with the entire salt block.   :)

• gigantor unlocked this topic