norseman

Pgf Recreation Proposal

SweatyYeti

In the step in the 'Calf-Flexing AG' I posted earlier...and in the step right after it....Patty's unusual 'foot angle' can be seen.....she holds her foot level with the ground, as the foot is moving forward...(the toes move upwards, when the leg is extended well forward)...

PattyToesAG7Repeat.gif

PattyFrame317-Fr321FeetAG3.gif

This is distinctly different from how a human typically walks...(angling the foot upwards)...

ManWalkingAG1.gif

Man2WalkingAG1.gif

PattyBobsFootAngleComp1.jpg

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

When I saw that kitakaze had replied....I figured that he probably just re-posted that 2-Frame animted-gif of Patty's foot bending... :lol:

Go ahead...kit...and D-foot.....replicate Patty's 'flexing calf muscle'... :D

Maybe you can explain why anyone should replicate something they don't agree is happening. Or maybe you can find a no-crack lardass with a super-developed calf. Or maybe a real leg that does this...

abfoot.gif

kitakaze

In the step in the 'Calf-Flexing AG' I posted earlier...and in the step right after it....Patty's unusual 'foot angle' can be seen.....she holds her foot level with the ground, as the foot is moving forward...(the toes move upwards, when the leg is extended well forward)...

This is distinctly different from how a human typically walks...(angling the foot upwards)...

Yeah, Patty does it too...

Bigpattylockknee.jpg

SweatyYeti

Maybe you can explain why anyone should replicate something they don't agree is happening. Or maybe you can find a no-crack lardass with a super-developed calf. Or maybe a real leg that does this...

abfoot.gif

Maybe you can explain this... :lol: ...

KitKant2.jpg

Or this...

PattyBobArmRatios1.jpg

Or...maybe you KANT... :lol:

kitakaze

Sure, the top refutes the bottom and demonstrates how real physical testing needs to be done. Your ratios are not superior to the ones I showed.

Any no-crack lardasses with super-developed calves?

SweatyYeti

Sure, the top refutes the bottom....

Maybe you can explain this... :lol: ...

KitKant2.jpg

Or this...

PattyBobArmRatios1.jpg

Or this...

BobPattyPattyProfileComp3.jpg

Or....maybe you KANT... :lol:

Edited by SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

kitakaze uses his Memorial Day weekend to take a DUMP on the BFF... :lol:

kitakaze

And the last one there involves you fudging the dot placement on Patty and Bob's elbows to make it appear the way you want. So why are we going in circles?

Bigsweats-1.jpgBigsweats.jpg

Physical testing is needed. What happened to your promises regarding your physical suit tests?

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

And the last one there involves you fudging the dot placement on Patty and Bob's elbows to make it appear the way you want.

Wrong.

In this comparison...Bob is scaled so that his and Patty's eyes and elbows are very closely matched....and their 'body heights' are not even close to matching...

BobbyPattyElbowBodyHeightMM6.jpg

Notes:

Patty's arm is swung forward at a significant angle, while Bob's arm is nearly vertical.

If the difference in arm angles is adjusted for...the mis-match between them becomes even greater.

This comparison does not take into account 'body widths'.

If that is adjusted for....(Bob's arm must swing outwards, to compensate for the added body-width of "the suit")...the mis-match between them becomes even greater.

This comparison does not take into account 'arm proportions'...(Bob loses in that department, also)...

BobPattyArmProportionComp5.jpg

kitakaze wrote:

And the last one there involves you fudging the dot placement on Patty and Bob's elbows to make it appear the way you want.

Look in the mirror, buddy....and explain this piece of garbage, that you created...

KitKant2.jpg

Kit KANT... :lol:

kit's gonna be chased by that piece of fudge, for a good, looooooooooooong time to come...

Get used to it... :D

Edited by SweatyYeti

Guest LAL

I think the suit should be reconstructed exactly as Bob described it.......er.........them.

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti

I think the suit should be reconstructed exactly as Bob described it.......er.........them.

I agree, Lu....all 3 of them....and, with a lot of "seems likes"..."smells likes"..."feels likes"... and "quacks likes" used, in it's construction... ;) Let's 'get it right'!

Edited by SweatyYeti

wiiawiwb

An 81.5" stride length is not that difficult, especially when doing a compliant gait.

Maybe you can point me to a video where someone does it who doesn't look like they're toppling over? I've yet to see one.

Patty does it with a fluidity that's as smooth and graceful as a ballet dancer.

kitakaze

Maybe you can point me to a video where someone does it who doesn't look like they're toppling over? I've yet to see one.

Patty does it with a fluidity that's as smooth and graceful as a ballet dancer.

Where does Patty take 81.5" strides? Not here...

Bigpattylockknee.jpg

Definitely not here...

Come to think of it, I have issues with this trackway even being from the subject film (PGF).

This model matches-up fairly well with the film subject, 36 inches from heel to toe. So why is the trackway below only 20 inches give or take, from heel to toe??? When was it doing the two-step???

Anyone????

m

thum_82644cf83124a966c.jpg

SweatyYeti

Fixed it...

Bigelbows4.jpg

You forgot the 'hand extensions' on Bobby... :lol:

Your line on Patty's upper-arm isn't right....and you have Patty's 'body height' marked incorrectly...(at the feet)...

KitKrap10.jpg

Here you go, kit....fix this... :D ...

PattyBobArmRatios1.jpg

And....try explaining this piece of **...

KitKant2.jpg

Kit Kant... :)