norseman

Pgf Recreation Proposal

Backdoc

Simple question: Is provenance important for alleged Bigfoot evidence?

I would be glad to answer this Q.  I would ask you define specifically what it is you mean by the word.  Then please tell us how you mean it as it applies to the PGF.   For instance, are you saying as this applied to Roger Patterson?  Once I understand this --your meaning-- then I would love to answer your Q.

I would prefer to talk more specific to the PGF vs the existence of Bigfoot. Now we both know if the PGF was proved real then Bigfoot by definition would have to be real- at least at the time of filming.  So we don't stretch this into the concept of Bigfoot existing in Central Park NY, can we limit this to how you feel the word applies to the PGF event and the players in it.

Kit, how do you mean? Lets zero in and discuss.

Backdoc

• Upvote 1

DWA

P/G is genuine.  Were this any other scientific field that would be accepted.

Time to collect the specimen.  What are we looking for?

Another member of Patty's species.

SweatyYeti

Do I claim to have gotten three confessions or are you confused?

In March, 2012....kitakaze wrote:

2) The confessions. These exist as well. The confession comes actually in three to four parts. Four if I can make cooperation happen, three if I don't. All of them the sources of the PGF.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/7117-pattys-feetand-the-footprints/page-30

Yes, I am confused. Care to explain? :popcorn:

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 2

Bigfoothunter

^^

For someone who doesn't like to hear the similarities between he and ex-member Kerry's responses .... Kitakaze sure seems to go out of his way to make it difficult not to note the similarities.   :)

Edited by Bigfoothunter
  • Upvote 1

DWA

Point A - Simple question: Is provenance important for alleged Bigfoot evidence?

Well, thinking is.  I generally do that more than some.

Point B - The PGF was a for profit hoax which was done to allow Roger to provide for his family and further his quest for Bigfoot and to allow his brother-in-law Al DeAtley to take of his father's failing pavement company.

Which actually is silly, unless one can prove the thing on the film is a hoax, which it's been proven it isn't.  Anyone who thinks P/G was a hoax either (1) isn't paying attention, which I guess is understandable or (2) is spending too much time on this site and still not getting stuff...which, well, isn't.

This is DeAtley's home in Yakima...

http://www.yakimamagazine.com/2013/04/05/a-home-to-share/

Does that appear to you to be a person looking for tell-all money or who would want his legacy to be tarnished as a hoaxer?

It's telling me, actually, that a lot of totally irrelevant stuff is being shipped into this alleged conversation by somebody.

No, demonstrating greed does not make a hoax less likely. Gimlin simply waited till Roger was in the ground and then went after Patricia to get his cut. He let Dahinden talk him into a 50/50 split in return for Dahinden to do all the actual legwork.

You are into libel, aren't you.

By Gimlin's tale his wife nearly divorced him simply for having been witness to filming a Bigfoot. So Gimlin is going to exchange a wife for some tell-all money?

You are into libel, aren't you Part Deux.  We keep you around because you are more entertaining than Ray Wallace.

:popcorn:

• Upvote 1

Bigfoothunter

kitakaze, on 05 May 2015 - 10:57 AM, said:snapback.png

Point A - Simple question: Is provenance important for alleged Bigfoot evidence?

Point B - The PGF was a for profit hoax which was done to allow Roger to provide for his family and further his quest for Bigfoot and to allow his brother-in-law Al DeAtley to take of his father's failing pavement company.

This is DeAtley's home in Yakima...

http://www.yakimamag...-home-to-share/

Does that appear to you to be a person looking for tell-all money or who would want his legacy to be tarnished as a hoaxer?

I wonder what DeAtley would say if a link to the post telling of someone alleging they got a family member to sneak into the office and streamed footage of what is being claimed as the suit used by Patterson in his famous film? I also wonder what DeAtley would do if he discovered someone was making the allegation that Al profited from a hoax he took part in covering up??