2017 Pennsylvania Bigfoot Camping Adventure

Ronnie Bass

Admin

Thanks for posting it, I'm gonna try to go.

• Upvote 1

Eric has a pretty good lineup, I talk to him a lot on FB and he did tell me he is close to adding someone that is pretty significant figure to give a presentation. I jokingly said Bobo and he said close. I'm thinking it could be Cliff Brackman. But that's a 100% hunch on my part.

Edited by Ronnie Bass
  • Upvote 1

I believe it's "Trapper" from Mountain Monsters :)

Just talked to Eric via txt and we're (Our cast and crew) booked for a spot there. Pretty pumped--it also supports some great local charities!

• Upvote 1

Admin

I guess he means the cast and crew for the movie they are making from his book.

It sounds like its gonna be a pretty interesting affair...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got off the phone with Stan Gordon--he'll be at this event too! Great line up of guests! I'm bringing 500 hot dogs to donate for the cook out...hoping that's enough(?!)

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Weather outlook isn't good for this weekend. Let's hope it warms up and dries out! We're still having it, rain or shine, however!

While the weather this weekend was forbidding and outright ignorant (it rained incessantly Saturday and the temperatures barely made it to the 40's until Sunday afternoon), we had a good time and met some awesome people! 

IMG_1119.JPG

IMG_1127.JPG

Friday was decent until dinner time when those menacing black clouds came and drenched us but not before Alex and I got a pic with the cast from Mountain Monsters. 

The boys stepped out of the rain into our vendor tent to meet two of our actors and talk to us about our movie project. 

Takes more than crappy weather to ruin a good squatchy weekend!!

• Upvote 2