See-Te-Cah NC

Family of 6 Bigfoot in Yellowstone on CCTV

See-Te-Cah NC

This may be pulled for language, but it deserves a look. Maybe a staff member or a gifted member (Thinkerthinker?) can analyze and/or remove the audio? 

Thoughts?

Ronnie Bass

Was checking this out earlier, looks like it's gaining a lot of interest. 

While it's hard to say it's definitely Sasquatch, it's also hard to say it's definitely humans. 

slabdog

Is there any way to get access to the original feed footage?

Do we know the location of this feed and who manages the feed?

Looks like this might be the extent of the Yellowstone webcams streams.

slabdog

A simple, and well timed, FOIA request for the data that day might pay off.  I sure they don't keep that data forever, if they keep it at all.

Helpful info in the comments section to the original YouTube post.

I can't seem to sync up the image in the video with the live stream.

Sasfooty

Well, it looks like the BFs are back in Yellowstone....

• Upvote 1

MIB

It's probably people in snowmobile suits just like last year's "bigfoot and buffalo" video.   :(   

I suppose it might be bigfoot ... saying that implies I think it probably is not.   Even if it is it doesn't matter because the vid is simply not clear enough to make a compelling case.   Blobsquatch vids don't help, they just absorb community energy.

MIB

slabdog

Yes.  A blurry video of a blurry video is not very helpful to determine what it is.

Teegunn

Certainly the Yellowstone park service could dig up the original recording.  A recording of a probably already blurry video being shown on another TV or display is disappointing. Oddly, the creatures were very blurry, but when the camera got moved to Old Faithful it was much more sharp.  

LeafTalker

What an amazing opportunity, to observe so many at once, and so many different movements and behaviors! Really cool!

hiflier
BFF Donor

And what? Wildlife people in charge of Yellowstone don't know anything? Never a track? Never a sighting? Never a sign of predation? Never a howl or whoop heard? Never a good clear video or pic? Not buying it if the creatures are there.

Cryptic Megafauna

Here are the Yellowstone live cams.

https://www.nps.gov/yell/learn/photosmultimedia/webcams.htm

Last years were cross country skiers.

The motion  is a classic striding motion that is used including arm motion for counterbalance and poling. 

Going in single file following a trail to look at buffalo.

This looks like a group of people made blurry to obscure the obvious.

A person can look like a gorilla if you fuzz it onto a blob enough.

Edited by Cryptic Megafauna

MIB

Yeah, this looks like last year all over again ... misidentification, seemingly deliberate.   Legs are too long, arms are too short.   People in snowmobile suits ... again.  :(   This adds nothing, maybe even takes away from the total.

MIB

hiflier
BFF Donor

Pretty "plump" looking attire (all of them) if they are people in suits. Either that or using CGI to play with aspect ratios like mirrors in a fun house.

ThePhaige

I dont see any CGI at play here or in last years capture, I see ambiguous figures captured from a fixed camera with little else to go on and I see some interesting angles and attributes at certain points but then I also see what looks like it could be a back pack going on at the end there on one figure, Either way its interesting. If it was so usual though we would see images like this posted from the same camera every single day...which makes it interesting to me. the limiting factors are the quality and the probability in general otherwise, as the well understanding of SSq camera awareness that is not yet fully understood.