Squatchy McSquatch

The Cherry Picking Thread...

Guest Bigfoothunter
19 hours ago, kitakaze said:

Bigbend.jpg

Smoke and Mirrors?    You aren't suggesting that the foot of Heironimus fills the costume foot from heel to toe - please tell me that isn't so.    :)    Prediction - Bob H's toes were not all the way in the fake foot. That if he stepped into a substrate that would show his track - the toes of the fake foot didn't show any signs of pressing into the ground.

11 hours ago, kitakaze said:

Sweet Tony Danza, floppy feet!

Everybody, stop what you're doing! Campfire Patty has done it! They have documented genuine, really, really real floppy feet!

They're going to get the entire gaggle of them together and have an emoticon ridden, English language murdering, all caps littered ho-down!

Too cruel, this world that doesn't recognize the soaring maverick thinkers that they are. Too cruel, sinister science, requiring physical remains to document a species.

Why can't we all just let our hair down and welcome with open arms the wishes of these fortean crusaders?

You sound like a Batman character.  Lot's of Jibber-Jabber and no substance.

crazy copy_zpspwbusppm 2.jpg

Guest Bigfoothunter
7 hours ago, OldMort said:

The mid-tarsal break in the illustration I posted was about there foot hinged as demonstrated in the Laverty track photo. People with flat feet have been discussed in the past. The second time was when someone tried passing off MK's foot as an example. However, MK said he could only achieve the effect when stepping uphill.

OldMort

Did you even read the link? It has nothing to do with flat feet.

"Scientists have discovered that about one in thirteen people have flexible ape-like feet.

A team studied the feet of 398 visitors to the Boston Museum of Science.

The results show differences in foot bone structure similar to those seen in fossils of a member of the human lineage from two million years ago.

Jeremy DeSilva from Boston University and a colleague asked the museum visitors to walk barefoot and observed how they walked by using a mechanised carpet that was able to analyse several components of the foot.

PBeaton
7 hours ago, OldMort said:

OldMort,

I don't think it crumbles a house of cards as suggested, on the contrary, as I said above, it has long been argued by credited individuals that a bipedal primate such as sasquatch wouldn't have a mid tarsal break. Finding that it would an in fact does still occur in bipedal primates feet adds credibility to the same characteristic bein' found in tracks at Bluff Creek in 1967. As I said, this characteristic in primate feet wasn't even common knowledge in 1967, that it is/was found in those tracks at Bluff Creek is quite compellin' in my opinion.

One would have to suggest, if the tracks were faked, Patterson an Gimlin would not only be familiar with primate foot anatomy well ahead of their time, but they successfully incorporated it into the filmed subject, an then masterfully into the tracks. Then...never bothered to cast evidence of those masterpieces...they cast the flattest tracks they could.

Recent findings of mid foot flexibility in our feet, only strengthens the credibility of the same characteristics bein' found an described in another bipedal primate...sasquatchs...at least in my opinion.

Pat...     

• Upvote 1

SweatyYeti
3 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

Smoke and Mirrors?  You aren't suggesting that the foot of Heironimus fills the costume foot from heel to toe - please tell me that isn't so.    :)    

Hey Bill, I would suggest that the foot of Heironimus has filled his mouth....on more than a few occasions. :jester:

Edited by SweatyYeti

PBeaton

^

Image result for laughing gif

SweatyYeti

^

Glad to hear you enjoyed that, Pat... :drinks:

Squatchy McSquatch

Yup, I started the right thread, alright. Lol

Guest Bigfoothunter
3 hours ago, SweatyYeti said:

Hey Bill, I would suggest that the foot of Heironimus has filled his mouth....on more than a few occasions. :jester:

It was transparent how the foot of Heironimus didn't fill that fake foot. That means that Bob H could not have made the Laverty track. It also means that Kitakaze attempted to use the cow camp image to support the Laverty photo track ... not to mention other Patterson site tracks while knowing that front portion of the fake foot had no means of pressing deep into the substrate like Patty's tracks had.

5 hours ago, PBeaton said:

OldMort,

I don't think it crumbles a house of cards as suggested, on the contrary, as I said above, it has long been argued by credited individuals that a bipedal primate such as sasquatch wouldn't have a mid tarsal break. Finding that it would an in fact does still occur in bipedal primates feet adds credibility to the same characteristic bein' found in tracks at Bluff Creek in 1967. As I said, this characteristic in primate feet wasn't even common knowledge in 1967, that it is/was found in those tracks at Bluff Creek is quite compellin' in my opinion.

One would have to suggest, if the tracks were faked, Patterson an Gimlin would not only be familiar with primate foot anatomy well ahead of their time, but they successfully incorporated it into the filmed subject, an then masterfully into the tracks. Then...never bothered to cast evidence of those masterpieces...they cast the flattest tracks they could.

Recent findings of mid foot flexibility in our feet, only strengthens the credibility of the same characteristics bein' found an described in another bipedal primate...sasquatchs...at least in my opinion.

Pat...     

The article that OldMort offered didn't offer any images that would establish that anyone of the subjects were able to make tracks like the one in the Laverty photo. The one shown in the last link of a rigid cut-out didn't even pass the laugh-test when it cam to a mid-tarsal break.

kitakaze

You have no reliable evidence that the Laverty photo track was made by either a foot in a suit or a really, really real Bigfoot.

Your attempt to sneak it in as if the imprint was made by an actual walking foot in motion is unsuccessful.

Guest Bigfoothunter
5 hours ago, kitakaze said:

You have no reliable evidence that the Laverty photo track was made by either a foot in a suit or a really, really real Bigfoot.

Your attempt to sneak it in as if the imprint was made by an actual walking foot in motion is unsuccessful.

Ah ... the illogical thinking of the uniformed. Let us consider that if Patty's tracks were 5X deeper than the track McClarin was able to make, then is it your opinion that a man wearing a bedroom slipper should be able to make tracks like that found at the film site?

pattytrack2_zpsb099e4d6.jpg

Guest Bigfoothunter
6 hours ago, kitakaze said:

Is this where you call upon the sand ferries for answers ... hasn't worked yet, but if that is all you got, then go for it.    :)    Can we rule out nature as the creator of the tracks or do you want to leave that open in case you get hung up for a rational explanation.

PBeaton
14 hours ago, kitakaze said:

Considering the depth of the tracks exceeded that of the men walking along side them, including two hundred pound men, clearly suggests they weren't made by a guy in a suit.

"Your attempt to sneak it in as if the imprint was made by an actual walking foot in motion is unsuccessful." In your extremely limited and lack of understanding of tracks begs to question what if any reliability your opinion carries, and we are all familiar with your lack of knowledge when it comes to tracks. Need I remind you of the Gebhart nonsense, your false claims of Patterson hoaxing all those plaster tracks you originally claimed was in a photo prior to '67. Only to have to admit after multiple questioning, it was actually from '68, and you then had to retract your claim he hoaxed them. You introduced so much blatantly false track evidence as evidence, quite frankly, it always surprises me you're still here kitakaze.  

kitakaze.jpg

kitakaze's evidence of Patterson hoaxin'.jpg

• Upvote 1

Backdoc
14 hours ago, kitakaze said:

Since the track photographed by Lyle L. was made 1) by something and 2) at the same location as the film site, then what do you think made it?

PBeaton

Backdoc,

It really is hilarious ! Someone should make a simple suggestion to kitakaze, go put on a suit or even simpler...a pair of bigger shoes or boots. Go walk on some sand and see if they are 5x deeper than his regular tracks.

"..attempt to sneak it in.."  It has only been discussed for years, in multiple threads throughout this very forum, in which kitakaze himself has taken part in constantly(just like he is once again here), postin images an videos tryin to explain how the midfoot pressure ridge could be created in his opinion. An this is what his argument has become, laughable ! In another thread he's tryin' to justify how he feels his belief...is actually a fact !   

Absolutely unbelievable !

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton