Sign in to follow this  
Squatchy McSquatch

The Blevins Thread

Squatchy McSquatch

Leroy seems to be back in the Bigfoot business and is cranking out videos at an alarming rate.

I'm going to compile Blevins' most recent YT vids here for further discussion:

Martin

Blevens has just as much credible evidence as any other bigfoot researcher.... plus he has a bigfoot suit that has been used in a WWE type wrestling match.

What bigfoot needs more than anything right now is a set of Wallace stompers and a moderately decent costume.

• Upvote 2

OldMort

Has anyone checked out the Patterson film site video posted above? Can anyone verify or dismiss this as being the actual location?

Backdoc

^^^^

Here is the actual location but not on Google maps:

#69, #70, and #71 and 72 on Youtube videos are some further detailed videos of the area.  I realize you are asking for a google map area Q and not a video site but some might not have seen this site.

Edited by Backdoc

Backdoc

So Blevins sees a single Dog footprint (apparently from a one legged dog) and some carving of a Bigfoot face in a stump.  Oh, and Gimlin's face hiding in the woods.

Whooooooozzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guest Bigfoothunter
On 4/3/2017 at 9:31 PM, Martin said:

Blevens has just as much credible evidence as any other bigfoot researcher....

Blevins is inept as a researcher. The 'Gimlin face' in the bush is one such example. Blevins Doesn't give any consideration to the foreshortening effect of Roger's camera lens when ikt came to how far Patty really was from the wood line beyond her. Even with the alleged Gimlin face well beyond Patty - he gives no consideration to if that was a real human face and not an illusion, then the face is larger than Patty's entire head. And if he considered how much further away the alleged face is from the camera, then the face would be as large as the creatures upper body. Just a pathetic laughing-stock he ends up being.

OkieFoot
BFF Donor
9 hours ago, Bigfoothunter said:

Blevins is inept as a researcher. The 'Gimlin face' in the bush is one such example. Blevins Doesn't give any consideration to the foreshortening effect of Roger's camera lens when ikt came to how far Patty really was from the wood line beyond her. Even with the alleged Gimlin face well beyond Patty - he gives no consideration to if that was a real human face and not an illusion, then the face is larger than Patty's entire head. And if he considered how much further away the alleged face is from the camera, then the face would be as large as the creatures upper body. Just a pathetic laughing-stock he ends up being.

At what point does Blevins ever ask himself why he is the only person that can see Gimlin's face in the bushes in the background but no one else can? :wacko: (I guess there was either a fourth person there to hold the horses or Bob G. tied them to a bush or a tree branch before heading into the bushes for a ringside seat to the hoax of the century.) ;)

Was Blevins the person that claimed to see a mans hat in the lower right corner of a frame and also a persons left arm with a wristwatch on it at the edge of a frame; which turned out to be part of a tree trunk.

Edited by OkieFoot

SweatyYeti
1 hour ago, OkieFoot said:

At what point does Blevins ever ask himself why he is the only person that can see Gimlin's face in the bushes in the background but no one else can? :wacko: (I guess there was either a fourth person there to hold the horses or Bob G. tied them to a bush or a tree branch before heading into the bushes for a ringside seat to the hoax of the century.) ;)

Was Blevins the person that claimed to see a mans hat in the lower right corner of a frame and also a persons left arm with a wristwatch on it at the edge of a frame; which turned out to be part of a tree trunk.

What does it matter, Okie??....Blevins is clearly a simpleton...  Stooges7_zps8b44a35e.jpg

I try not to over-analyze it.....I just go with it... :) ...

GimlinMoenHope1.jpg

Or, as The Monkees once said.....I just LAUGH...

Edited by SweatyYeti

Squatchy McSquatch

Latest Blevins video is up

• Upvote 1

Squatchy McSquatch
On 4/7/2017 at 0:58 AM, Bigfoothunter said:

Something something, glass houses...

Here's Leroy's latest on his methods of research. Comments are open. Take it up with him.

SweatyYeti

^

I would love to watch these vids of Leroy's....but, unfortunately....they last for more than one minute. Darn it all. :) 

Twist

It's good to see the state of BF research has not changed.  Another researches has opposing views, no problem, bash them and call them names. No wonder research has come so far in 50 years since the PGF.....oh wait.

• Upvote 4

kitakaze

I have a soft spot for Leroy. He's an extremely loving father, husband and family man. He has tons of nutball theories on the PGF, JFK assassination, Noah's Ark, etc. I couldn't care less. He's enjoying life and being fun. The grumpy old men that harrumph about him are far funnier to me than any Gimlin in a bush theory he has.

PGF fundies whine for suit replication and slam the people who actually make an effort.

Keep truckin', Leroy. Life is too short. 

• Upvote 3

SweatyYeti
5 hours ago, kitakaze said:

PGF fundies whine for suit replication and slam the people who actually make an effort.

And now....for the straight story... :) ...

This PGF fan looks for 'suit replication'.....and sees none.

Keep truckin', Leroy......life can't get enough of your comedy... :lol:

Edited by SweatyYeti

Backdoc
11 hours ago, kitakaze said:

I have a soft spot for Leroy. He's an extremely loving father, husband and family man. He has tons of nutball theories on the PGF, JFK assassination, Noah's Ark, etc. I couldn't care less. He's enjoying life and being fun. The grumpy old men that harrumph about him are far funnier to me than any Gimlin in a bush theory he has.

So for every person who is side tracked, deceived, or believes his hoaky theories that is just OK because he is a nice guy and all?

Forget the damage to the truth.

Take the single dog print idea.  Utter nonsense.  But instead of asking how a single print could occur and how could it have any meaning in the hoax idea, he throws it out there .  It makes the PGF seem suspect.  

Just because a thief might take out the trash one the way out does not diminish the damage done during the theft.  If he was a poster on the BFF throw out some wild ideas and join the forum conversation.  But as someone putting out videos, this crosses a line to dangerous.  Just because we might know his dog print is crazy doesn't me others get it.

Sign in to follow this