Sign in to follow this  
Squatchy McSquatch

The Blevins Thread

kitakaze

Dangerous?

tumblr_lrdhw1Cnn81qakrapo1_500.jpg

If someone watches a Leroy vid and has an epiphany that Gimlin is in a bush in the PGF, I have exactly zero worries about the state of critical thinking in the world.

24 clowns get in an Austin Mini, I don't care where they're off to. They've made my world merrier that they all could get in there.

If the analogy is not sinking in, I'll spell it out. People who prescribe to fall down hilarious, yet harmless beliefs make the world a more entertaining place to be. 

SweatyYeti
2 hours ago, kitakaze said:

Dangerous?

If someone watches a Leroy vid and has an epiphany that Gimlin is in a bush in the PGF, I have exactly zero worries about the state of critical thinking in the world.

24 clowns get in an Austin Mini, I don't care where they're off to. They've made my world merrier that they all could get in there.

If the analogy is not sinking in, I'll spell it out. People who prescribe to fall down hilarious, yet harmless beliefs make the world a more entertaining place to be. 

"Ba-Dah-BUMM!!".....

kitzo_Bobbo_Crapo1.jpg

kit says:

"24 clowns get in an Austin Mini, I don't care where they're off to. They've made my world merrier that they all could get in there. "

No less amazing....how Patty's arm bones got outside of the arm.  :Merriment: 

Edited by SweatyYeti

SweatyYeti

Leroy boy...

This is a fun thread. :) 

Squatchy McSquatch

More new content from Leroy:

SweatyYeti

I made it about 2:00 into the middle video....and I heared Leroy saith that the two PGF film frames show two diifferent subjects....but that they may be wearing the same suit. Then he said that one subject is about 6' tall, and the other one is about 7'3" tall.

And he thinks they may be wearing the same suit... :asciidity:   

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

In the third video, Blevins talks about the arm length and how the fingers only came to a little below the buttocks. I noticed he never took the next step; he never mentioned the leg length and never compared the arm length with the leg length.

Is there a reason he didn't go into a comparison of the two and come up with the ratio of the length of the arms compared to the length of the legs? That's a key part of the figure in the film.

Blevins is convinced it's a man in a suit and since the calculations of John Green and Reuben Steindorf say otherwise, why doesn't he debunk their work if Blevins wants people to believe his claims? I wonder if Blevins is even aware of these ratios? Does he even know about John Green and Reuben Steindorf and what their calculations showed?

If the film was fake, for all these years people have wondered "Who made the suit?" According to Blevins it was made by three men, with one of them being Roger. Has he ever named the other two alleged suitmakers that helped Roger? Or is this info in his book? ;) 

If he has, have these other two been interviewed and have they admitted to helping make the suit?  

OldMort

^^^^ In one of Leroy's videos he mentions that it was Patterson, Bob Titmus and Ray Wallace who designed and made the suit.

Blevin's is a "knower,"  in another video he describes  a 10 minute long face to face (within 20 feet) stare down he had with a bigfoot in Kentucky.

He claims that the creature in his encounter looked nothing like Patty and that therefore the PGF is a hoax.

Edited by OldMort

OkieFoot
BFF Donor
5 minutes ago, OldMort said:

^^^^ In one of Leroy's videos he mentions that it was Patterson, Bob Titmus and Ray Wallace who designed and made the suit.

Blevin's is a "knower,"  in another video he describes  a 10 minute long face to face (within 20 feet) stare down he had with a bigfoot in Kentucky.

He claims that the creature in his encounter looked nothing like Patty and that therefore the PGF is a hoax.

Thanks Mort; I knew Blevins had said in the past that he has had an actual sighting of a Bigfoot but didn't know any more than that. Is his encounter in one of the videos in this thread?

I would be curious about details of the creature he saw in Kentucky.    

SweatyYeti
50 minutes ago, OkieFoot said:

Thanks Mort; I knew Blevins had said in the past that he has had an actual sighting of a Bigfoot but didn't know any more than that. Is his encounter in one of the videos in this thread?

I would be curious about details of the creature he saw in Kentucky.    

From what I've seen, in these videos....I think the Sasquatch ate Leroy's brain....for his din dins. ;) 

• Upvote 1

OkieFoot
BFF Donor

I hope this comes out. Here is a screenprint of the drawing of what Blevins said he saw.

http://Blevins_zpsi9xexpiw.jpg 

Sign in to follow this